>continue adapting other shit that is flopping

Is there a more retarded studio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOa61PHnNrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogp5U23kgn0
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0
youtube.com/watch?v=uqEwvVIeFr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

J.C. Staff isn't the one that makes the call on a third season. They'd do it for sure if Dengeki would get their heads out of their asses. We'll see if they finally give in at the fall festival with the horrible fan backlash from the anniversary event and Heavy Object's flopping behind us.

If Index III made, it wouldn't be the same given how Mami Kawada retired.

It's not up to them.

You are a retarded monkey who has no idea how anything works please kill yourself.

No one gives a fuck about your shitty slut.

Index would actually finally have good OP's ans ED's now

>Index 3 comes out
>24 episodes adapting half a volume per episode

I'm fine. Index moves too fast to properly adapt it without making several continuous seasons.
I'd rather they continue Railgun, avoiding the extra cours they always put

>implying PSI-missing, Masterpiece, No buts!, See visionS, and FIXED STAR weren't good
>implying Magic World and Memories Last weren't good

Index 3 is confirmed to come before Railgun 3, if they get the greenlight. They did a good job with HO's pacing so I don't think they'll make the same mistakes with index 3 like in the past.

It's good that Railgun comes after because once the current arc is finished we'll have enough for a full no-filler 24 episode season, preventing Nagai from making another Silent Party.

Kyoanus

But what financial purpose would adapting the 2nd half of old testament have?
New Testament is already like, what, 14 volumes in? There's no demographic

>skipping to new testament

The fanbase would commit mass suicide. 48 episodes worth of build up to skip the payoff and great arcs such as the battle royale and WW3 would be hilariously bad.

Getting the series back in gear again is most important, and it'll still be successful despite how long ago those volumes came out. They're still quite relevant seeing as though Railgun just advertised OT15 a couple chapters ago.

If all studios kept making more stuff that sold well the industry would be a very boring place.

LN adaptations are mostly 99% made for the sole purpose of being advertisements, which is why Index always had less budget than Railgun despite being equally successful.
They have no reason to advertise a decade old LN.

Index OPs were boring and forgettable.

Nagai had enough material for Railgun S too, he just chose not to adapt it.
>LAC

People are steadily losing interest in NT anyways so they might as well do something. Getting through OT and maybe making a movie out of NT1 would be good enough to get people back into it. Regardless of what they do, literally anything is better than what happened with Heavy Object and it's LN sales.

>Nagai had enough material for Railgun S too
What material?

Both Railgun side stories. Either one would have contributed to setting up Index 3 too.

All I'm seeing here is that you're buttmad they aren't adapting your favorite shitty LN.

And yet all four seasons of Raildex had five-digit sales. No idea about how jewish Warner Bros is, but they're missing out on a lot, especially after HO failed to hold a candle in comparison.

Anime is expensive and risky. LN firms are not used to it

They know the hype behind the rest of OT. Even a cross-eyed guy can see that a decent adaptation will rack them lots.

Liberal Arts City. He fucking knew people wanted that, he even trolled about it in the very last seconds of the last episode.

Is there still interest in potential revenue in the Raildex series?

The biggest issue is falling in the same trap Durarara and especially Shana fell for being out of the fans interest for really long

Time is running out. They'd need to announce it soon because everything from SAO and Mahouka to Danmachi and it's spinoff is taking the spotlight for good.

It's too late.

No one gives a fuck now.

They fucked up

I have to agree with tripcunt here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOa61PHnNrg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogp5U23kgn0

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0

youtube.com/watch?v=uqEwvVIeFr4

This just "feels" like Index, especially the first and second one

Accelerator and Hamazura's parts for season 3 feel like they'll need a change of pace in terms of OPs though. And I suppose they'll get it since she's retired.

Didn't they Hamazura into an irrelevant mook in Season 2?

there is even better artists with even better composers at their back

Fuck it, where is my WCW season 2.

;-;

But that's literally what he was, an irrelevant mook. The problem is that unless you read the LN you have no way of knowing that he'll rise to the top because the anime ends right after he's introduced.

they should make a whole season of the Othinus Trilogy to compete with the likes of Re:Zero
easy money

>Othinus
No thanks

The othinus arc without volumes 1-6 is literally worthless and won't have even half the impact. Better off working with what we already have.

YOU ARE RETARDED NEWFAG WHO THINKS THEY OWN THESE IPs

NT 10 is shit though.

thats the point of my post you stupid person, it matches the sheer stupidity of the whole thread.

>JC staff
>chosing whether to animate S3

It's not up to them

>preventing Nagai from making another Silent Party.

Nothing can stop the Nagai

They used Hamazura exactly how he was in that volume. 15 is when he steps up his game

It would've been nice if they at least hinted at what he was going to do, like they did with Group. Even a little "hey fuckboy, you're our servant now" message from Mugino would have been nice.

>anime only people jump in
>they are confused
>endless 8 of touma in a new world each episode ending with him dying brutally

the public outcry would be hilarious

He hasn't met them yet

Another Railgun when?

Wait for the robutt arc to end

Haha dummies I stopped watching rail gun halfway through so there would technically always be new episodes waiting for me.

Enjoy your suffering