Illiterate aborigines burn SSM votes

They thought it meant men would be forced to marry men. Lefties in full blown damage control after learning aborigines are homophobic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/explainer-what-legal-benefits-do-married-couples-have-that-de-facto-couples-do-not-83896
youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
youtu.be/7cNq8lLsoDM
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost all minorities are against ssm.

Turns out primitive subhumans that breath gasoline are more intelligent than the progressive left. I am sure they know instictually that it's wrong.

>Against it
>Don't vote No
>Burn the letter instead

Yeah nah

so what are they doing? are they abandoning abos or are they some how excusing them?

It would make more sense to give the ballots to zoo chimpanzees.

theconversation.com/explainer-what-legal-benefits-do-married-couples-have-that-de-facto-couples-do-not-83896

Why should 6% of the population settle for second-class lesser rights because of some prehistoric illiterates?

Blaming whitey for not teaching them. They do have schools though, they just don't attend.

12 yr old anime fapping cucktard detected.

Nigger detected

They really aren't human.

Because majority rules. Thats democracy I guess

Guarantee me right here and now that Safe Schools and other gender diversity classes will not be pushed as a result of a yes vote. If you cant do that then fuck your whole movement and I hope you remain second class citizens for eternity.

did they understand exactly what was being given to them and decided to burn it because thats how they felt?
and liberals want to believe the nobel savage was simply too stupid to understand, he's really openminded and progressive if you explain things to him nice and slow

Are they though? Something similar happened in California with spics and blacks regarding ssm and really it was just a minor setback, a few years later we had King Nigger legalizing faggot marriage.

this. this fact kills the 'progressive'. they NEVER broach this subject

This is weird. You'd think abos and other minorities, like african tribes, etc, without the same cultural values would not care about faggots, but it's almost like something instinctual makes people disgusted by them.

It'll go ahead regardless. Different department and everything.

>Be Abo
>Peacefully sleepin on the road and huffing gasoline
>White man shows up with survey
>Looks at survey
>Reads, "Man, Man forced marriage should"
>Fuckin white people
>Entire village gathers
>Starts flipping shit thinking the men are going to be forced to marry
>Burns survey in giant bonfire while cooking wombat stew

That's because progressivism is one of the whitest things ever. There's a reason why their meetups are always white as fuck despite the diversity rhetoric and in LatAm, it's no coincidence that the biggest progressives are found amongst the whitest demographics.

They make campfires in the ovens of their free houses, actually.

The majority in parliament support same sex marriage. The majority of Australians polled in every poll of the last ten years do as well. This was actually the result of a religious fringe trying to exert larger authority. White evangelicals are a slim majority in Australia and decreasing in number every year.

I'm with this cunt over here on the SSM question. Also, lefty fuckheads like to keep their dark-skinned pets until they bite them on the hand.

I mean I support kids having comprehensive sex education. I don't see what that directly has to do with gays being allowed to marry though.

Wtf I love abos now

Just like American nignogs.

at least the abos got the chance to vote on it, they just made some laws, nekminnit, poofters are getting married. the polynesians hate fags too

there's nothing wrong with anything in this post

it's exactly what they should do in response to such a stupid letter

what the fuck kind of retarded jew is sending these to aboriginal camps expecting a positive reaction

Its been proven despite other claims that safe schools is being pushed with SSM behind the spotlight. As for sex education, I have not problem with it. Except when it caters to children who dont even know what the fuck sex or homosexuality is. Planting ideas in children and advocating sexual techniques and gender theory at the primary level is degenerate and not welcome in my eyes.

Are Abos even human? I feel like they are a remnant that needs to fade into history. Australia is the land of the white man now

youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg

There's nothing instinctual going on, they're on a lower plane of consciousness and can't relate to anything outside themselves. They don't want something, so they get angry/confused when others do.

>mfw aborigines save the day due to their primitive non/comprehension.
Yet all I keep hearing about is "angry old white men" not wanting SSM when it's the whites who are always pushing for this. They really have no clue.

Because the Gay lobby is rather pervasive and working towards a less desirable society. A yes vote will give them more steam.

To put it another way its like Gough Whitlam he was all for immigration and and end to racist policies however he made use of them to keep about baltic, croatian and vietnamese immigrants as they were strong anti labor voters.

not to mention retarded

If you put a bag over their heads they might be fuckable

Based abos

What part of changing the laws on marriage would affect sex education? Ok so you are fine with middle school sex ed? Me too!

Does correlation imply causation?

Fag

Its the land of the Chinaman now.

left constantly gives no agency to minorities

maybe they didn't mean to burn them
maybe the guy holding the letters just sneezed while smoking

I don't care to look it up but didn't the California supreme court overrule the nig and spic vote to make gay marriage legal in commiefornia?

Say what you will about nigs and spics, they vote blue purely for the gibs, not for the gay and tranny shit that's being pushed hard these days

Better than Muslims at least. How many abos are there even? How well do they speak English?

>Does correlation imply causation?

How is that relevant to my point that ideological purity is sometimes sacrificed in order to not give advantage to groups that are hostile to ones desires?

But they'll still vote Democrat for the gibs so they don't care.

/our/ primates?

Because usually the argument is based in the fallacious idea that extending rights any further will lead necessarily to, say pedophilia being legalized.

Already happening is Sweden and will soon be done in Germany. Now what?

>not voting
>"saved the day"

Full bloods? Not alot barely 40,000.

But alot of 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc bloods.

Look up the Cronulla riots on jewtube to get a sense of the mudsilm problem we have here.

Will watch, thanks for the info

>They thought it meant men would be forced to marry men
Aborigines really are retarded.

>"Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?"
So this was the question, verbatim? I'm not surprised they're illiterate but even then I don't see where they got the idea they'd be forced into fag marriage.

Haha!
No problem

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN

youtu.be/7cNq8lLsoDM

But mine is not.

>tending rights any further will lead necessarily to, say pedophilia being legalized.

When it comes to matters like that its absurd to say that it will necessarily lead to that, however its equally absurd to say that undermine traditions regarding sex and marriage does not benefit groups who do desire those kinds of changes as well as others.

Another example the great union accord did not necessitate the destruction of working class power however it undeniably strengthed the groups who had that as their outcome.

they're both men you fucking yank

Correlation does not imply causation.

what is wrong with your post user?

* who had that as their goal

Why are those two ape men wearing skirts?

Reminder that this is NOT satire. This is the state of Australia. I don't want to spoil the video for you, but watch all of it, trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Never heard of a voting boycott?

If you put a bag over their heads they might be fuckable

jesus christ vietnamese immigrants are worse than i thought
do your people actually consider this music?

It's from Australia.

So glad Q&A will be axed soon. We really dont need the ABC or SBS for that matter.

Also I'm American, just visiting.

Wait, who are you talking about here?
Who gets angry and confused when other people want something different to them?

KEK

Read:

Incorrect
This photograph does nothing to indicate the stench surrounding them.
Trust me, it is not pleasant.

Is the white one a man or a women?

I love the part where the abo part
So much talent

diversity is our strength

Tranny male to female.

Yeah I know that. Do you have reading problems?

>Vietnamese immigrant
I am just visiting.
>Your people
Americans? What do Americans have to do with an Australian video?
>Consider this music
I posted the video because it's one of the most absurd things I've ever seen.

we're talking about abos. there's no logic there

what a bunch of nigger babble

But the SSM faggots do think man should be COMPELLED to marry another man, and the same for the females.

I honestly don't see where /our/abos were wrong here

Believe me if the yes wins this shit is going to get worse. Sydney has basically been living under a fag dictatorship for decades already.
They literally took out yes ads when the vegas shooters body was being posted on news sites.
These people are fucking insanely loose with morals.

they will get some white faggot that identifies as aboriginal to explain it is a misunderstsnding and that Aboriginals are pro LGBTI+ rights.

Holy fucking kek. The abos can barely keep a straight face while muttering this bullshit that they're probably making up on the spot. Even they are wondering how stupid white people are to buy this crap.
>That fucking "deep thinking" tranny face while they are rambling incoherently and banging the sticks together.
This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Because poofters

Most Muslims want to stone homosexuals to death, except it's illegal in most modern countries

You weirdos should no say in anything at all.

Like you've ever willfully listened to a symphony

also, hillary is the president
>2017
>falling for the polls

No fucking wonder it will be axed it doesn't talk about anything interesting and even if it did try a lot of large companies would put the screws to them. Ever wondered why there's ZERO negative coverage of coal mines in Australia? or how coca cola is pumping more water than allowed out of the Basin? You're not allowed to talk about those things on traditional media, thank god for the internet.

You guys should do that again

I'm going to move somewhere remote soon, I'm sick of the degeneracy here.

BASED FLORICIENSIS!

There were not 10 years of consistent pro-Hillary polls.

Nor was Hillary's support EVER at 7/10:

ipsos.com/en-au/seven-ten-back-same-sex-marriage-legislation-fairfax-ipsos-poll

>6% of the population
maybe after we let you fuckers have your way with all of the little boys

even extremely liberal estimates of homosexuality place it at 2%

what the fuck is this shit.

Mentally ill person playing the piano while cuz is making up a song while playin the sticks

> 66% of Catholic Americans are accepting of homosexuality
When did my religion turn its back on its cause and core virtues? Was it with the Vatican II?

>forcing abbos to attend school
ZOOMgG, just like the STOLEN GENERATION, you EVIL white oppressor?