Been nice knowing you Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=hFJB02jgIPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRJoTkPc6ig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005, the moment this site gets shut down I'll just migrate to the nearest replacement.
We've got hundreds of imageboards to fall back on, I'm really not at all concerned with losing the motherland.

This.

We'll just go to cripplechan or whatever, hard as that may be.

Also I'm pretty sure Sup Forums isn't hosted by a hosting company, it's ran as a single entity. That's why thedailystormer was shut down.

this guy just sounds like a faggot

Sup Forums itself now IS a meme, the culture behind it won't go away. It has generated its own narrative, which has now found its way into a broader subculture, if Sup Forums goes, the spirit of Sup Forums will live on and will reconvene somewhere, possibly on a new blockchain-based internet like Safenet.

But it's not going away because the truth will always win out.

I think you're looking for grinder

>Sup Forums shuts down
>the next day across multiple countries on Earth
>youtube.com/watch?v=TRJoTkPc6ig

I literally do most of my posting while taking a shit. Truly I am the greatest threat to freedom and civil liberates that the world has ever seen.

more like *goosestepping intensifies*

It's always funny and surreal hearing an outside analysis of this place, especially when people mention things like "normies" and "memes".

>open video
>lisping faggot
Pass.

>look at the clock
>9:11 PM

what now??

Nazi salute on the red carpet at 0:37

But yeah, more goosestepping.

Nah, Sup Forums will be the end of Sup Forums. The rest of the site isn't going to fight for this shithole. If it becomes an existential threat, Hiro will axe it.

>look at the clock
>allahu akbar
>wanna come and show it to me at the white house

>Even the EU cannot touch Sup Forums
YOU UNDERESTIMATE OUR POWER

IT IS NOT THEE WHO SHUTS DOWN WE

IT IS WE WHO SHUTS DOWN THEE

Fear this man

as long as this site remains a key vector in propagating degeneracy the kikes and yellow kikes aren't going to touch it

how long has Sup Forums been around? and How long have people been saying it will get shut down?
Honestly, if the GoobAment had the ability to shut this shit hole down they would have already.

the government loves it too much, I'm sure. Can you imagine being the ABC department(s) monitoring this place, would you want to shut it down or recommend it to your supervisor; first for the entertainment value, second for the amount of work it does for you, and third for the pain in the ass it would be to have to track down a hundred other sites they migrate to instead of just this one.

>Sup Forums will be the end of 4chins
>chanology will be the end of 4chins
>/new/ will be the end of 4chins
Said increasingly new fag for the 6th time this week

We will just go to Reddit and get the_donald shut down

Everyone knows that if you shutdown an internet website, NEETs simply throw their hands in the air and logon to corporate approved Facebook and proceed to be indoctrinated into good little goys.

You forgot
>GG will be da end of 4chinz
>Moot leaving is da end of 4chinz
>Hiro will run the site into the ground

Shit - the way this place operates, you could be up and running with a mirror tomorrow. All you need is a Commodore64, some floppies, and a modem.

>literal shitposting

The Black Pigeon has been wrong before, and Sup Forums has survived worse than this.

Remember: we are a board of peace. The actions of the vocal minority do not represent the peaceful majority.

Stop falling for the youtube click bait you sperm burping faggot.

It's all fucking agendas

YouTube is cancer

Sup Forums is the internet equivalent of a cubicle wall in a public restroom. It will never die.

>Gadsen flag
check
>Shitpost about some info-irrelevant e-celeb
check

Recommendation:
>KYS OP faggot

specifically where are the fall backs besides cripple chan?

It really pisses me off that no one takes the left of Sup Forums seriously. I'm here too, sharing my Hillary Clinton meme, demanding that Sup Forums be turned into a safe space. The way it's portrayed, it's like people think it's only populated with nazis or something. It's truly a shame that so many people have garlic breadsticks up their vaginas. And what of all those kikes and niggers doing zig heils at 4cham meets and greets? Are they not valid in their automatic specialness?

tfw meme-magic redpills normies

Then we have to simply switch to the distributed chan some user advertised a while ago.