Has Toei ever made an anime that wasn't shit?

Has Toei ever made an anime that wasn't shit?

Bobobo bo bobobo

It's one of the oldest animation studios so of course there is some memorable stuff from them.
Their only anime from this decade I liked is Kyousougiga though.

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yes it was called Dragon Ball Super

this

They have more good anime than any other studio if you think about it.

DBGT

>what is sunrise

>Getter Robo
>Mazinger
>Cutie Honey
>Dr Slump
>Kinninkuman
>Hotoku no Ken
>Dragonball
>Sailor Moon
>Doremi
>Digimon
>Najda
>Pretty Cure
>Powerpuff Girls Z
>Robot Girlz Z

Lots of amazing series and franchises say hi, and this is obviously just the stuff I would personally confirm as being at least good if not outright amazing, looking at you Happiness Charge Pretty Cure.

Aw shit nigga you right

>Getter Robo
>Mazinger
Believe it or not, but making a MOTW anime series completely detached from the manga doesn't count as making something good unless the anime itself is good. Bee media did more for both getter and mazinger than Toei ever did.

Animal Treasure Island and One Piece movie 6 are my favorite things by them but Mononoke is a close third Horus Prince of the Sun would've been a classic if the middle part of the movie wasn't fucking missing
I hate Mazinger TV because it gets more credit than the early parts of the manga AND it ruined the later parts of the manga by making Nagai turn it into a TV tie-in

No one gives a fuck about the early Mazinger manga except me, a friend and Hideaki Anno and more people should because it's cool as fuck

Assuming you're busterbeam, what about the Hosoda digimon movie?

One Piece

no

nah

>HaCha
>good

I want Hosshiwa

Dragon Ball pre-Z

I was reading a few articles on japan times (don't ask why) and found a seemingly unrelated comment by one of the readers:

"So who is this exalted woman, long touted by seiyōjin (西洋人, people of the West) as the tōyō no hana (東洋の花, flower of the Orient), who prompted the making of such ridiculous Hollywood films as “Memoirs of a Geisha”? "

>seiyōjin (西洋人, people of the West)

W..what does this mean?

The psychology one was fun

Kyousougiga

Lol no, original Dragonball had even more filler than z

>Animal Treasure Island
>Shounen Sarutobi Sasuke
>Horus
>The Tale of the White Serpent
>Little Prince and The Eight Headed Dragon
>Puss in Boots
>Alibaba