Trump's Wall

You FOOLS! This entire time you thought they were trying to keep people out... but they are really trying to keep you IN! Think about it:

>increased police presence at schools
>increased security at airports
>pushing for stricter gun legislation
>internet privacy gone
>strong, electrified double-wall on the border
>increasingly strict/violent police force

Jesus Christ, you guys are turning your country into a prison! Thank God I'm up here in the ACTUAL freest country on earth - Canada!

Fuck off. We're going to send all leaches to you and then build another wall.

Good idea, barricade yourselves in even more. That'll show us!

we can always expand our territory

Imagine I'm bruger.

>omg, the leaf is right
>we'll be free in Cucknada bby, lesgo
>arrive
>talk to weird faced person on the hotel desk
>"Good evening sir..." (looks kinda like a man?)
>"WAT!?!?!?! OMG!?!?!?! DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER YOU BIGOT AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT?!?!?!?! BEND TO MY DICK CHOPPER MENTAL ILLNESS BY CALLING ME WHAT I ORDER YOU TO CALL ME OR YOU'LL GET ARRESTED RIGHT NOW"
>mfw

Cal fag here. Lived in county of 65% beaner. Every single one of these gyroscopeniggers are on welfare. Honestly deportation is the only hope burgers have.
>be me
>work 70 hr weeks
>come home and mariachi music blasting
>6 adults live at 3bd room house
>9 kids
>no one works
>cars with hydraulics blasting nigger tunes/spicrap.
>all from taxes.
All vote for Gibs and are a thorn in American sides. Coming your way user.

We aren't free in Canada. The "wrong speak" is now prohibited.We shall all use the "newspeak" now...

Yeah, because we are TOTALLY gonna flee to 3rd world Mexico if we want to escape the USA, right?

Nah, faggot, we'll just bring our guns over the northern border and take over Canada, tossing you and your pet Chinks and Muzzies into the ocean as we claim rightful stake to your lands.

Let's face it, you wouldn't last 10 minutes once we decided to come take what you have.

you're free until we decide you're not, don't forget.

Why is there so much GREEN

That is a fucking fence.

Did Canada build a wall on the border we didn't hear about?

People in the us think of a fence as something you line a baseball field with. Steel beams is a wall.

seems like this could be a fun simulation game. Build walls with patrols, defenses, security, etc and see how it stands up to onslaughts of illegals and drug cartels

Of course because its like I am going to leave the strongest, and also most free country in the world. Canada cucks obviously don't need a wall because they like to flee like the French,

Mexican dreams can’t melt steel beams.

>trying to keep us out

Yeah, they did a damn fine job securing the "largest unguarded border in the world". So glad they've put up a 30 foot wall protecting us from you leafs.

I have some problems with this design.

1. That 'electronically monitored zone' will need an incredible amount of upkeep, not just to monitor it, but to keep it serviceable and clean
2. Those metal fences are very weak, so it wouldn't take much for a beaner to cut a hole in it and run over
3. If this is for the whole border, then you'll need a good dozen or so guards every 20-30 miles or so (for obvservation and patrol), and that will mean hiring thousands of people, which will cost a shit tonne of money

Add some remote controlled minigun mounts and there would be thousands of people willing to PAY to get on the seat.

>Free
>Canada
David Irving has a few questions...

Inside wall supposed to be solid from concrete or similar. Outside is see through fence.

Just watch out we don't start mass producing tanks. We might rake you right in here with us. We're gonna need that lumber.

Thank God.

Think I might head down South and volunteer to help.