Reminder the only motive was to kill as many people as possible

You're all chasing a ghost. Paddock wanted to extinguish life. That's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unlikely

WRONG

By exposing this false flag November 4th will likely be averted.

Just like the jews

He shot 600 Trump voters but “we don’t have a motive”. Right.

Can someone post a high quality picture of this so I can tell if troll or not

it's 2000x2000 lmao

Oh really?
Then why didn't he simply crash a plane into the crowd? The loss of life would have been MUCH worse.

BULLSHIT. They are lying because if those of us on the right find out this is the second mass shooting by a leftwing nut, we are going to drag them from their houses and hang them from trees and lightpoles and THEY FUCKING KNOW IT.

>a person decides to attempt to murder hundreds getting 26 guns into a secure area after weeks of planning because he wants to "extinguish life"
That's not a motive, that's a method. Elliot got rejected by women. Islamic terrorists think our society is degenerate and should burn. The Somalian who shot a Tennessean church hated whites.

Wrong nigger

Every artist has his preferred medium.

Jesus, I feel dirty posting that. Ewwwww.

>t-there's nothing to see here goy, don't look!

Especially since it should be "Every artist has his preferred media."

Thanks, bro. iOS is shit.

>only motive was loss of life
If that’s true why didn’t he set off all the explosives he had with him? Shoo fbi shoo

Learn 2 open images on your phone dipshit

How do you know?

its what she wanted though....

had no particular grievance against cops/security services

couldn't bear with killing people face to face

easy

>Paddock wanted to extinguish life. That's it.

Ok. Why?

Nothing you said makes any sense and is contradictory to muh loss of life

go back to pleb bit

he shot at the hotel security heading towards his room so this is clearly false

I think this is mostly true, although his choice of target leads me to believe that he wanted to extinguish white life, specifically. Or, at the very least, avoid extinguishing POC life.

There was never a Nov 4 anything you fucking Alex just Jones watching inbred. I need you to kill yourself asap

reminder nobody truly knows the motive unless you find the video of him in his room during or you have a statement directly from him

New data explosives near airport, storm trooper missed it

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewjournal.com%2Flocal%2Fthe-strip%2Flas-vegas-strip-shooter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says%2F

Speaking of killing as many people as possible, is there any list of the victims out yet that I could use to find there ages? I need it to finish scoring for the high score chart.

government employee turns Millonaire
Humm

Hush, latino subhuman.

You're pulling race motives out of thin air.