NYCfags, are we gonna get another 4 years of this libcuck mayor running the city?

NYCfags, are we gonna get another 4 years of this libcuck mayor running the city?

Other urls found in this thread:

amny.com/transit/subway-fare-beating-turnstile-jumping-to-be-decriminalized-under-new-bill-1.13822825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I hope so.

This place needs to be destroyed and fast.

do republicans even stand a chance in NYC? ignorant user here

Yeah I live outside the city the quicker he destroys it, the quicker my real estate goes up

Prior to 2014, we had republican mayors for about two decades. So contrary to popular belief, it's possible.

no. Metro areas are home to huge unions, illegal aliens, and welfare scourge.

They will always vote commie

DeBlazio is annoying as fuck and his wife is a hideous black lesbian

Only the rural and suburban parts of NYC support Malliotakis.

same with california...not going to happen with the vote rigging and immigrant votes.

Rural?

What even prompted that hideous thing on the right to become a Republican?

Bloomturd doesnt count.

Yes. Its a done deal, Republicans and the NRA have foresaken NY

>nyc rural or suburban

I guess Staten island and parts of queens could be called "suburban" but rural? Neck yourself day of the rake when?

I hope not but lack of a good candidate on the other side is how he won in the first place.

Life long nyc'er here. A republican mayor wont stand a chance in this current political climate. For a long time nyc was very open to republican candidates, but the areas where blue color whites were are now either minorities or rich young liberals.

I really don't understand how republicans always fair so well in NYC, compared to like any other non southern major city ever. It makes no sense

Italians.

No. I voted in Harlem and I was one of four votes for trump out of 6,000.

Staten Island is conservative and that's always brought up but they are positively dwarfed by the coalition of human filth that populates the other four boroughs.

NYC deserves to burn first.

It's the rural and subruban retards copypasta you mongs.

Yes, and the problem isn't so much that he's a liberal but that he's a poor administrator. Giulani was a solid ideologue and Bloomberg kept the trains running on time but this guy is just a dope.

Are you a gentrifier or a groid?

Yeah staten island is suburbs - there are deer all over the place there. And northern bronx is kinda suburbish. Queens is not really.

the only conseratives in NYC are Italians and some orthodox Jews. Look at the 2016 election maps almost all the Italian areas in the five boroughs voted for Trump. Even in the bronx!

This. Italians are what pro-immigration conservatives always hope Mexicans will turn out to be.

(((Bloomberg))) is about as republican as the songbird of Hanoi, McCain

Have you ever been to bayside,Douglaston, Howard Beach, Breezy point? Those areas aren't urban.

There are still irish too. The cops and firefighters.

Colonizer. We've got a Banana Republic ontop of the Apollo Theater so it's going pretty well on this front.

Being a Republican in NYC is comparable to being branded a Jew in Nazi Germany

>New York City
>Voting Republican ever
Top zozzle there, lad.

All the conservatives I know here are voting Nicole. We should all unify behind her. There's not that many of us though.

Yea but what the fuck happened with Woodlawn? Marine park and rock away park voted for trump. yet woodlawn went for Clinton I was there very recently and is still 90% irish yet voted for clinton.

I've spent a lot of time in howard beach and i'm familiar with bayside - I wouldnt call it suburbs. You've got me on douglaston and breezy point though. I love it there. Many days fishing with my father.

And Irish. And non-Mexican and non-Puerto Rican latinos. And asians. And Wall Street. And Russians.

I'm surprised by that too actually.

I'm sure all the fags in Brooklyn that voted for Hillary because she was a woman and it would be historic to have a woman in the white house will be voting for Nicole since it will be historic, right? On, nm she got the wrong letter next to her name

You also got the broad channel, the island thats between rockaway and howard beach. I love it there. Anyways you Italian?

Wall Street isn't reliably republican anymore since Clinton

>Brooklyn
>Every white person is a transplant hipster

Even though Italians are leaving to staten island and long island like its the plague they are still in brooklyn (Bensonhurst,Bergen Beach, Bayride, Dyker heights) along with the Irish and Eastern Europeans.

Just a bit on my mother's side - she a mutt. My dad was born in austria, came here in late 60's.

He's a delusional fuckwit who changed his name and married a black lesbian, and don't forget his Sandinista history. DeBlasio is a poster boy for delusional white assholes. He's trying to get the white flight going in NYC again.

No shit. Hence my reaction.

Im assuming your greek since astoria is still a heavy greek area even though hipsters are moving in likes its the next williamsburg.

Dumbass is proposing hiking up income tax for ~500k+ for the subway and gibs for free metrocards

>Even though Italians are leaving to staten island and long island like its the plague they are still in brooklyn (Bensonhurst,Bergen Beach, Bayride, Dyker heights) along with the Irish and Eastern Europeans.
oh, its the plague. you might have a few houses on a block surrounded by chinks or russians, but its not the numbers like it used to be

Yea, Bensonhurst is turning into the next Canarsie. I even heard west Indians were moving into bergen beach.

kek no Austria, next to germany.

There are literally no non-cucked white people here. Every white girl here fucks non-whites of some kind.

Shoulda had a women they're easier to control.

The police arent enforcing ANY minor laws around here anymore and i know its because of deblasio

DeBlasio needs to just admit he's a Marxist already.

Faggot is a Cubanboo, and he went to Germany to attend an Antifa rally. Also, he did a bunch of other commie shit I can't remember right now.

lmao fuck i totally read that as astoria. Well if your still living in the city get out while you still can; its too filled with wasps.

t.manhattan or brooklyn hipster
Neck yourself come to staten island and say that.

Hey you from Astoria bro!?

You can find plenty that want white men if you spend time in manhattan or williamburg. But they're usually libs still

I haven't been in about a year, and that was too soon, at this point you can show me a picture of guangzhou next to a picture of bay parkway and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. I dont mind the west indians as long as they are well behaved, they just like drinking and having colored flags on their lawns

Then the culture has changed that much. I work at a bank and there's only one open Trump supporter I know while people shout pro-Dem lines over the cubes to each other all day long. Any discussion of local politics inevitably involves the phrase "I don't want some Republican..." in it somewhere.

Maybe they don't oppose higher taxes because the Clintons convinced them they'd get value for money.

I was born in Bensonhurst but currently live in midland Beach, Staten Island.

My folks moved upstate. I may follow one day soon. Its really turning to shit

What have you done?

jeez, how did you do with sandy?

de blasio is a good mayor, he's a competent administrator

naw fuck that after what happened to canarsie, I wouldn't want bergen beach to turn up the same way. But yet I still can't believe Bensonhurst changed as much as it did. Its literally only 30% Italian now.

r u my kindred spirit

I'm leaving astoria, too many hickster fucks, going out to the middle of long island.
Trains fucked up, crime up, cops pissed off and never show up for minor crimes, more homeless around like in the 80s. White flight picking up. He's a good mayor if you're a worthless loser.

I don't live that close to the shore but still the damage was still pretty bad. Not breezy point bad but still, all of staten island was hit hard. Where you at?

this

Can confirm, live in Bayside. It's suburbs.

Yes, because NYC is cucked to the max. I'd get out if I were you. I got out shortly after that race-baiting fag took power and it was the best decision I ever made

Yea long island is still Italian,Irish and WASP. Yea you have pockets of non-whites but it isn't east new york level. Also Leave that hipster infested shithole, I heard Astoria is turning into williamsburg is it that bad?

I would also suggest Staten Island but the commute to the city is insane.

I heard bayside is getting alot of asians? Is it still primarily white?

>four votes for trump out of 6,000
The poll workers are stuffing votes

The election cycle in the city was surreal. The day after, it was like everyone lost a parent. There was silence on elevators, people were weeping. There was wailing and gnashing of teeth. I remember a day or two beforehand, I was walking through Columbus Circle with a buddy and he jokingly mentioned the fact that I was going to vote for Trump. Some random older white woman overheard and started busting my balls, and some random black dude jumped in and aided her. I walked for a few blocks with both of them nipping at me and accusing me of "watching too much Fox News". The amount of hatred towards anyone right of Trotsky is palpable.

we need to meme independent candidate Bo, a former NYPD who shitposts DeBlasio all day long

My neighbors are Chinese, but honestly its pretty great living here. A lot of asians are coming in, but they keep to themselves and are really friendly. You don't get chink peasants buying houses here, since the average house is going for 800k.

YES, the trains are FUCKED up every day. They stop a train full of a thousand people because one person feels sick....constantly. And the mta employees are the laziest, most incompetent baboons you will ever meet.

im SI too, north shore though. almost bought a house over there, but it was only a few blocks below hylan. sorry to hear what happened with you, i have family off new dorp that got fucked up too

No fucking way dude

Its infested, can confirm, looking forward to actually moving to the middle of Long Island, damn shame they shitted up the place with hicksters.
800k is dirt cheap for Bayside, you sure?

I haven't taken a train that wasn't the Metro North or LIRR in about a year, the express bus into and out of Manhattan is probably the best thing ever invented.

There's always that hint of stale fermenting shit in every train car now, a lot of times when I take the train early in the morning, 730am there's always a homeless fuck or two alone in the car, and you wonder why, then you enter the car and it smells like raw shit. Disgusting.

A house down the block from me, some small 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath went for 880k, it sold in less than 2 days.

Probably because NYC is fucked beyond repair demographic wise. Too many shitskins and hipsters. However a shit ton of people fucking hate the guy, even Democrats. Even piece of shit Governor Cuomo can't stand the guy.

ONE MORE YEAR IN THIS FUCKING CITY ONE MORE FUCKING YEAR AND I'M OUT.

NUKE NYC NOW

Can we meet in the middle and call it an enclave lol? Its technically in the city.

Why bother with metrocard gibs when you could just stop arresting people for it instead?
amny.com/transit/subway-fare-beating-turnstile-jumping-to-be-decriminalized-under-new-bill-1.13822825

where you at user?

Ah yea, those small one family homes, right.
Its funny how State Troopers now patrol NYC, DeBlasio got cucked by the cuck Cuomo.

It wasn't that bad before, its always been the subway, but the last time I took the train, it was just horrible. Delayed trains, stuck in the tunnel when some dumbass gets sick.

user's story is very believable. I live on the UWS and for literal months after the election I heard conversation after conversation where the words "and you see Trump" popped out the way "and you see the White Man" popped out of conversations when I used to live in Harlem. The degree of hatred just cannot be overstated. Far, far, far beyond Bush derangement syndrome.

They came out of fucking nowhere, they sit on all the bridges and just pick motherfuckers coming off the Throgs Neck.

Oh yes, I seldom take one, but express buses are truly like taking a first class emirates flight when compared to the subway.

Oh yea, you couldn't mention you voted for Trump or were voting for him, the tards would lose their shit and call you ignorant and fox news watcher.

Maybe middle Astoria. Ditmars is still ok.

Upper Ditmars is ok, but the rest has fallen to the Hickster trash.

>not living in staten island where >50% of people voted for Trump

You guys cucked yourself.

Everywhere I look there are antifa stickers and shit. Take a guess. I hate my fucking life. I hate my wagecuck office job. I hate this fucking city. I can't believe I fell for the NYC meme.
JUST

I mean I have family in Jew York so I visited them. I remember when every time I visited them from Winter to Spring, everyone was having autistic protesting on Trump. They still have to block his building off so some dumb motherfucker doesnt roadside bomb it.

So I wont be surprised if the entire city was somehow crying to work the day after. And if it is true then holy fuck Im sorry you have to deal with people that petty.