Sheriff says "not a suicide note". So WTF is it?

Its clearly a note of some kind that he had pinned down with a roll of tape for people to discover. Love to know...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-bragged-he-paid-pakistani-police-for-protection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's your mom's phone number. Sheriff recognized it from his craigslist hookup and decided to keep it out of the press.

He never said it's not. He said he has not read it, just noticed it in his initial walkthrough of the scene. His job is to organize and prioritize his underlings, not investigate. He'll be given that info when it's ok to be released to the public.

I'm starting think this guys motive was:

he got all he wanted to get out of life and then came up with this massacre as a way to go out with a bang

guy was super rich, super smart, super successful, enjoyed risk, would take off to random sport on the globe just to blow a ton of money for the hell of it, seemed to truly be a not give a fuck kind of persona whilst having the intelligence to bring about a life that was well paying and loose

I'm getting a feeling for this kind of character

if you know people like that...you know theres something very much nihilistic and off about them, he probably schemed this up and then was like 'fuck it, ill do it'

He also said he intended to escape alive.

pic related, from LVMPD user

My thought behind that is he got so caught up in shooting people down below, he lost track of time. Once he realized SWAT was already there and on the hunt for him, he knew it was too late to get out, so he said fuck it and peeled his own wig back.

A receipt

well he said he confirmed it wasn't a suicide note. Wouldn't know that unless you looked at it to start with

feel like we are all getting too caught up in what HAPPENED SUNDAY

But we are not asking ourselves WHAT ELSE HAPPENED

>pic related

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/wasserman-schultz-it-aide-bragged-he-paid-pakistani-police-for-protection/

>going to hell

yeah i don't think he's super smart

He literally said "It's not a suicide note. I feel comfortable in saying that" EXACT QUOTE

fuck off cunt
go play in traffic

There's a key. If you look at different images, some that aren't zoomed and blurred, it's obvious.
Between the tip of tape and tip of pen.

Calm down. I mis-heard it. Just calm down. No need to get defensive.

link me to that thread bro I wanna dig hard

What fucking thread

Sheriff also said something like "there was a customer a floor below, the customer was a ex-mari..ex-military?". Have to re-watch but that was super odd. Who refers to someone staying in a hotel as a customer..?

I'm fully on board with this arm deal gone bad. Maybe there were multiple customers coming in and out to buy guns. Only needed one deal to go bad..

>Who refers to someone staying in a hotel as a customer..?
Anyone in customer service for starters.

He only posted 3 times. this is the other post. the third post he made was that the sheriff knew shit but couldn't say anything because of who was standing behind him (didn't screencap that one)

LV police insider here, note reads "GLORMPFGH BTFO" and has a picture of a merchant and the Hilldawgs holding their fists up in victory, are you happy now?

Its probably a room service card you fuckwits.

Seriously who cares

>Wanted to go out with a bang
>I'm getting a feeling for this kind of character

No, you're not.

>Dad was antisocial and a professionally-diagnosed psychopath
>One brother was antisocial and has extensive criminal history
>Other brother is on TV with obvious thought disorder (not just acute stress reaction) and underlying mental illness
>Dude committed biggest solo mass murder in US history

This dude was a psychopath with longstanding undiagnosed severe mental illness.

That whole scene is staged. Whatever is on that note, is just part of it, so it doesn't matter.

>This dude was a psychopath with longstanding undiagnosed severe mental illness.
YES, GOYIM, IT REALLY IS THIS SIMPLE WITH NOTHNG BEING COVERED UP, NOW GO TO SLEEP, YOU MUST BE TIRED

fpbp

>solo mass *shooting*

It's a will.

it was just an apology and thank you note to the maid.

I want to know why the media is saying this is a yellow piece of paper when it is clearly pink.

Yea, I guess the idea of calling someone a customer who isn't your customer or wasn't referred to as a customer sounds odd to me. Maybe someone else called them a customer. However at hotels, in a fancy suite wouldn't the word client be used by the industry?

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't shit and you'd never see bottom tier 'your mom' jokes?
Remember when reddit was a separate site?

What's the point of 23 guns and piles of unused ammo?

fuck off nigger that was a good joke

larp shit

>it was just an apology and thank you note to the maid.
Just a note, no tip? After leaving that kind of mess, not to mention the carpet stains!? What an asshole!

It's a Vegas hotel. The whole room probably glows under a blacklight.

If he wanted to escape, he could’ve afforded a gun that was controlled via remote. Had it on a tripod, and continued to pepper shots as he strolled outside. Why not booby trap door with explosives to add to the confusion as he drives back to mesquite?

he was a bum shooter that had no idea how to use the guns competently.
Sheriff was on and said he had multiple guns were jammed.
He fired until a gun jammed and picked up another.
12 guns had bumpstocks on them.

>it's not a suicide note, i feel comfortable in saying that
Yeah, that's a tell for "I know what it is and I don't like it but if I tell you the spooks take my family" if I ever heard one.

>Sheriff was on and said he had multiple guns were jammed.
>He fired until a gun jammed and picked up another.

Wondered if it was something like this. Missed that part of the conference. Thanks

My first thought was that he just wanted to go out with a bang then I keep getting sucked in to the other theories

It was a dildo

Its the investigators tape and paper. He set it down while taking pics of the weapons.

>be paddock
>rent top tier room with great view
>invite bunch of craigslist randos for hella sweet orgy
>randos turn out to be gun smugglers and paddock accidentally said the right words to trigger a sale
>not_sexual_deviants.png
>paddock panics and tries to run, leaves dildo and list of sexy time things to buy on table
>randos shoot him for being a faggot and cover it up by shooting into the crowd
good of an explanation as we have until someone spills the beans i guess

>motivation

Deus vult.

>well he said he confirmed it wasn't a suicide note. Wouldn't know that unless you looked at it to start with

I think he's operating under the assumption that if it was a suicide note they would present that information to him for release immediately

Maybe he was a big Hunter S. Tompson fan.

He wanted to emulate his hero.
>loved guns
>loved drinking/drugs
>killed himself
>tompson depocted in the movie Fear and loathing in Las vegas.

Just added in the mass murder thing for kicks.

>Who refers to someone staying in a hotel as a customer..?

Whats the english word for someone staying in a hotel

Guest? But he's not the sheriff's guest. So that feels equally strange to say.

no. they're called "guests" by hotel staff

Which proves the point. He's a sheriff, not a bell boy at a hotel.

Yeah so how could he say that if he hasnt read the note?

I need a pic of the chest wound, can someone hook me up?

I could be wrong but think theres a big pen next to the paper. I assume to write something down.

It's a box cutter

Yeah but why not go down shooting at the police too? Why off yourself?

Big if true

LMAO
also las vegas shooting was staged

Want to know how I know how you're cancer?

Arthritis pen

Its an odd location for it i think...but plausible.

The pen is on the right side of the table.

Definitely a larp. If I were gonna buy a ton of illegal guns, the last thing I would want is a paper trail. Besides, none of those guns were illegal.

Wow really? I thought it was one of those fat pens. Did they say it was a bc?

Scorecard.

He's talking about the ex marine who was staying in the room under paddock, who was the one to call 911 and report the shooter's location.

Manifesto primer

I thought that was a key maybe. It looks like its on top of a piece of paper too,

kek he only shot himself when he realized he wouldn't beat breivik

looks like a pen to me

Fuck right off you dumb nigger. If you're so convinced is a conspiracy where is your proof? Every single detail that absolutely mangles your deranged theories is swept under the rug because it's just another layer to the conspiracy. All those layers make the Mossad and their supporters, the US gov't, the CIA, Feds, the police, all those actors that didn't die, all the camera crews, ANTIFA, the Jews, and a plethora of other folk in on it, so thousands of people. You would think that one of them would leak something out but no-one ever does! With so many layers, you're not cultivating a theory anymore but an onion you fucking peasant.

windage and distance calculations.

checklist most likely

Are you stupid. Three cameras watching hallway. Swat didn't approach room until 45 minutes after he shot through door at security

Two officers arrived at the door in 17 minutes. There was no more shooting so they evacuated the floor until SWAT arrived which was 58 minutes later.

what's to the right of it retard