Gun control now

Gun control now.

The Las Vegas killer should never have been able to obtain machine guns.

The Las Vegas monster should never have had access to swamp barrels.

The Las Vegas coward shouldn't have been able to purchase such high powered ammunition.

It's time for common sense!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state
scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc
usconstitution.net/xconst_Am2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>swamp barrels.
Could you say it's Ogre the line?

(((Kaiser foundation)))

>high powered rounds
.223 or 5.56 is a varmint round.
B8 better m8.

Now take away suicides from your statistic.

>7.6
I'm sorry guys

>reddit spacing

BAN RURAL RETARDS

That map looks like bullshit, plus is misleading by including suicides. Here's a more accurate portrayal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_the_United_States_by_state

Shocking, but North Dakota and Wyoming are near the bottom now.

>1 post by this id thread?

1 post by this id thread.

But Obama isn't in the presidency. Why no one accusing Trump?

Gun deaths is an irrelevant topic. Use murder data if you want to be honest.

>.223 or 5.56 is a varmint round
It's literally not? M4s and HK416s use them and they're both primaries used by infantry and sofs.

cool cool. but how are you gonna take my guns

Why is Montana high I thought it was white?

Nigger control now.

I agree but we don't live in a society that could do that. The second best policy is to enact gun control for all.

My children deserve safety.

Any death with a firearm involved is a death that could of been prevented.

Go back to call of duty. The .223 is a "varmint" round and is a modified 22 caliber. Most commercially acceptable M-4 can shoot both. When you get a chance go to your local gun store and ask for the best varmint caliber.
>infantry and sofs
Shows your idiocy. The 5.56 is the standard NATO round that the US military uses, not simply the >infantry and sofs.
Your use of those terms are intended to make a layman believe you know what you are talking about, but you do not. I equated op user's use of "high powered ammunition" to the common use of the round in the United States, which is varmint hunting. But that went well over your head user.

Nigger control now.

>dead hooker control

There's no WAY that's accurate. Native Americans don't commit more homocides than white people lmao

Of course it's a varmint round, it works against Sand Niggers.

>what is a suicide

It's per 1000 people, natives might kill less people overall but proportionally they might kill more on average

>my yearly speedball game taught me some cool factoids about the army
>lemme use that to make a complete ass of myself
.223 Remington was originally used for killing small game and varmints and you can still buy a number of bolt-actions chambered in it designed before the AR-15. Just because Colt bought off the Army Ordinance Board in the 1960s doesn't change that.

Just ban Democrats from having guns: the mass shooter is always a Democrat or stole the guns from one. That's the only gun control bill you have a chance to get bipartisan support for.

>highfive

Ben Garrison lives in Montana. Each weekend, he cleans up the state and this is an unfortunate side-effect.

its amazing how so many moron leftists dont know how to read a chart this simple

> Any death with a firearm involved is a death that could of been prevented.

Guns have demonstrable defensive uses.

A 1993 nationwide survey of 4,977 households found that over the previous five years, at least 3.5% of households had members who had used a gun “for self-protection or for the protection of property at home, work, or elsewhere.” This amounted to 1,029,615 such incidents per year. This excludes all “military service, police work, or work as a security guard.”

Source: scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6853&context=jclc

> Gun control now

"...shall not be infringed."

Source: usconstitution.net/xconst_Am2.html

>swamp barrels

I wish they were real, they sound fucking legit.

>Any death with a firearm involved is a death that could of been prevented.

double digit IQ brainlet logic complete with "could of"

never breed

>common sense
Why do libtards propose something that they're devoid of?

NO!!!!! Read the numbers in the map!!! Look at red states, they are eliminating themselves!! Keep going fellows , GOT Ak47???

>machine guns
>swamp barrels
>high powered ammo

Hahahahaha is this someone from /k/ trolling?

yeah, new england is just the best at everything, we get it

Map is retarded because it includes suicides.
Find the statistics on homicide and the gun free states turn Pitch Black.