Tell me how Cutting Welfare is Ethical

I'm on welfare, I actually do work. I get paid minimum wage and am given food stamps to pay for food and some federal assistance since minimum wage is NOT enough to live with basic human needs met. Tell me how it's ethical to let people like me go without eating just so a big corporation can make more money.

how many of these threads are you going to make, Chaim?

People like you aren't the problem. The problem are these niggers who don't work or try to advance themselves, yet still sign up for gibs and receive more than you do. Unfortunately this ruins the concept of welfare, and therefore ruins it for people like you who actually work. Basically niggers ruin everything, and you're better off actually working hard to find a real job.

you are literally autistic

Stop being a nigger

Explain

I literally can't. There are no jobs for people like me

>I literally can't. There are no jobs for people like me
Please explain.

I apply and go through all the interviews and get rejected every time. This is only job that keeps me hired.

>I literally can't
Nevermind, you're part of the problem, neck yourself and I hope you don't get a funeral

You make min wage, you deserve to starve to death. I can't wait for Trump to cut off your gibs

>you can do anything you put your mind to XDXD!
People who think that way have mental illness.

>there are no jobs for people like me
thats evidence enough

minimum wages are not for long term jobs. go to trade school or something you tard.

How many interviews? Have you tried dressing yourself properly, do actually interview for jobs that you have a background in? I went through nearly 40-50 interviews within a week before landing a decent job. Have you looked at learning a trade (interview is, you show up, and get paid to take training, after training, they put you on full time). Have you looked at driving CDL trucks (think garbage truck). I just gave you two examples of jobs that you rarely get turned down for. It sounds like you are not willing to get outside of your comfort zone to get a job that you may not like, albeit with a lot more pay then min wage.

Actually you can, within reason.

it's ethical because welfare traps you in poverty whereas full-time work GUARANTEES you to escape poverty as long as you don't spend your money like a drug fiend. if you can't get a job in this amazing economy then you have failed as a human--hell, failed as an ANIMAL. even a fucking squirrel can figure out how to gather enough resources to feed itself. welfare is the only thing holding you back, if you faced actual starvation you'd be working your ass off and then you'd see how much better it is to be a productive human with a job.

Democrats in my state want to increase it

You do realize you need to be one of them to actually get good trades? Even the most basic trades require advanced math and physics. Eletricians for example need physics, carpenters require calculus, etc.

I tried trades couldn't pass them, I can't drive so i can't drive trucks. And yes I dress properly but when they ask me a question I don't know what to answer. They say "what do you think you can bring to the company". i will freak out and say "ummm im cool to be with" or something like "i bring expertize unmatched anywhere" or something really dumb. Even if I memorize it before hand.

> either I'm stupid or didn't work hard enough in school, while making crappy life choices and most likely raised by shitty parents
> somehow the above is supposed to be everyone else's problem
> mfw "ethical" = "muh feelings and fragile sensiblities"

Hey bro, life is hard, and it's even harder when you're stupid....and nobody owes you a fucking thing.

Get bent you fucking waste of oxygen.

But the more you work the more they will take. Work in todays economy just means your boss takes more. I work sometimes 12 hours a day it doesn't do anything for me I make 36 extra bucks.

>didn't work hard enough in school
Study 4 hours a day, somehow not enough?

>crappy life choices
Sure bud, even though I never made any really

>shitty parents
Nice assumption

What he's really asking is 'why dont i understand its unethical to subsidize my entitlement and failures?'

Your problem is envy and victimhood mentality. There is nothing ethical about stealing from other people at gunpoint [that's what taxation is] to reward and encourage your failure and death of economic libido.

Easy, increasing minimum wage would get you fired, everything will be more expensive and then youll starve cause 1) you make no money and 2) cost of living skyrocketed.
I suggest you learn some basic economy before crying like a retard in Sup Forums.

it's not....but welfare isn't the way to go about it. We live in an era where the govt subsidizes the american worker's ((pay)) so the corps will continue to hire the workers. workers overseas are far cheaper to pay and machines are nearly cheaper...so bye bye workers and all the wages they pump into the economy....welfare state is collapsing too....too many takers and not enough makers....only took 100 years to tax the wealth of thenation away

Like acquire some skillz. Get paid more. Repeat.

> study 4 hours a day, somehow not enough?

Well...here we are, listening to you whine about how "someone" owes you a living...so I'd say yes, it obv wasn't enough.

> sure bud, even though I never made any really

Everyday you make life choices, and yours have lead you here to complain about the outcome so far.

> Nice assumption

Hey, if it quacks like a duck, then it's probably someone who's parents didn't do a good job of teaching their kid about personal responsibility.

The entire point of minimal wage is that it's JUST enough to fit basic human needs for one person, albeit uncomfortably, until they get a decent job that allows comfort.

Remember to sage.

Poor people need to be executed. Fuck the white race. Poor whites, poor blacks, poor chinks, poor shitskins, etc. They're all the fucking same.

buddy you even types it out yourself

MINIMUM wage, not living wage, should of done something with your life berniefag

Ummm no that's not true. Learn basic economics you fucking retard, no wonder your country is shit people like you don't know economics. Besides this isn't even about minimum wage, now stop crying loser

>You do realize you need to be one of them to actually get good trades? Even the most basic trades require advanced math and physics. Eletricians for example need physics, carpenters require calculus, etc.
The fuck? Both of those jobs you don't need to know anything past algebra. Are you telling me that you can't do basic addition and subtraction? The guy running wires isn't the engineer (who does need that BSEE).

>I tried trades couldn't pass them,
Can't even repair bicycles, or carry lumber?

>I can't drive so i can't drive trucks.
How old are you? 12? Your parents should have pushed you to get your license at 16.

>They say "what do you think you can bring to the company".
You're aiming too high, too early, if you are getting those kinds of questions in interviews.

Honestly it sounds like you are either under 18, or you where raised extremely poorly.

Kekistani = nigger

Bro, stop whining

enjoy ban

So you're just autistic then, thats nice. Keep your calm during interviews and you'll get a better job.

Welfare is dysgenic, retard.

Well I also have no qualifcations at all, and I can't get to any job that's outside walking distance so there's not really any.

How is it ethical to steal from others to feed your ass? Not saying corporate subsidies are right, nor are bailouts.

damn...why should someone cares about a worthless being like you? Pity?

>Ummm no that's not true. Learn basic economics you fucking retard.
Says the person who can't answer a basic fortune 500 question "What can you bring to this company?"

Bitch pls, stop being a pussy and go find a good job you autistic memeflaggot.

its easy

>live in rural heaven known as northcentral arkansas

>live in small town making $12 an hour working at a sawmill

>work hard as fuck gain some muscle mass

>buy house off of friends mom for no interest

>wife stays home with kids plenty of food in the kitchen

>never spend beyond our means or use (((credit card)))

>end of the beer is actually earned

work a real job in something that actually puts you to work, why live in the (((city))) when you can live in traffic free paradise and wjere you can actually kill your super?

Wages can only be low because we subsidize them with welfare. If your workers can't live on the wage, you won't have workers. Minimum wage is depressed by welfare, and it penalized ethical businesses.

The Amerifat brainwashed by rich people through media, educational institutions and marketing, anons.
>POOR PEOPLE ARE POOR BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY
It's true we will have the poor with us always, some people aim for the floor. The majority though, want a better life and if you let the social contract completely fray you're going to be faced with armies of hungry people grossly outnumbering the non-hungry.
Hungry people do not stay hungry for long.

A lot of poor whites are exactly like OP which is why I can't believe in white nationalism. White nationalism implies I have to view a lazy no good loser like OP as part of my race. Fuck him and fuck any poor white person who loves handouts. These people got where they are because they're stupid, had shitty parents or made poor life choices. Don't pity them. Let them rot. We need to let the law of nature do it's work instead of subsidizing their failure.

>I went through nearly 40-50 interviews within a week
If you're going to lie try and be more subtle about it

I guess op is gone. Truth can be uncomfortable.

I haven't met a single person who is on welfare and isn't a spic/nigger.
Go back.

>>crappy life choices
>Sure bud, even though I never made any really

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Go fuck yourself. Pitying poor people is what lead us to this situation. Welfare was the biggest mistake we ever made as a species. If people were forced to either work or starve I guarantee you wed have no unemployment in no time. Poor people are lazy and dumb. It's proven time and time again.

you also buy smokes, alcohol, a damn iphone

>There is nothing ethical about stealing from other people at gunpoint [that's what taxation is]
>Contributing to society is unethical
The USA hit banana republic status early this century, with crowds of people's money going up in smoke thanks to psychos gambling with it and monetizing debt.
Bootlicker 101: your post
Hell you probably think anyone who isn't a bootlicker is some crazed communist, so discussion is impossible, you actually love your chains.

Typical interview is less than an hour, 8-10 interviews per day. When you're desperate for more money, you'll do the same thing.

Minimum wage is for high schoolers and part time workers going to uni or other schooling. It's not meant to be a life long spot. Your suppose to ETHER move up in the place you work at or move to a different job that pays more. Minimum wage is not meant for life long work.

Maybe if you didn't have welfare you'd either have to:

>find a better paying job
>put pressure on your company to pay you

We're subsidizing this situation which just makes it worse.

shut up pussy

Can't walk miles of farmland to work everyday

I know the answer but it's not what they want. I can bring work to the company that will give them goods and services they can sell to make money

I made good life choices. I never have drank alcohol or done any drug before. Never did any form of degeneracy.

there is enough excess money out there and spare shavings from factories to provide everyone with a 30k a year allowance easily, the real problem is the people who would take the money and make giant fucking families with it

>I blame big corporations for why you won't pay more taxes to give me more free stuff because I made poor life choices over and over and can't provide for myself

I think I have the solution to your problem, OP.

Only two welfare programs should be single payer healthcare and paid parental leave. Food stamps, unemployment insurance, cash handouts for welfare queens need to stop.

cant help but notice you are on the internet,not having that or a new smart phone to i'm betting is unthinkable, that or working a second job. there is always a way if you are willing to do without but not many are.

>I made good life choices

You have not. Otherwise you would not be in the situation that you're in.

No I don't, YOU do that

Well then they should give me a better job

How can i find a better job? And even if i do I cna't walk 50 miles every day.

Why should I pay your gimmedats? I worked hard in school, in uni, in life.

I don't owe you shit. You're scum.

You're full of shit, user.

leech

I made good life choices unlike you

Says the guy who runs massive debts buying new phones

Life has nothing to do with your choices, it's where society puts you.

>They say "what do you think you can bring to the company". i will freak out and say "ummm im cool to be with" or something like "i bring expertize unmatched anywhere" or something really dumb
Then you change it to:
>I know the answer but it's not what they want. I can bring work to the company that will give them goods and services they can sell to make money

Interesting, what size flip flops do you wear?

>tell me how reducing the amount of theft from the people is ethical

I worked hard in school, so you owe me shit since society didn't give me anything for it.

What?

What do you actually do OP? what your age? where at? ..still in school?

you have time to fuck around shit posting on Sup Forums but not to learn skills to better yourself and increase your wage and productivity?

youre just a lazy pathetic peice of shit

There is. Get a life. A better job. A career option.

Stop being a fucking pussy.

For fuck sake I'm a wildland firefighter, make $14 an hour, where people die. People are injured to the point of no longer being able to work. Everyday, every year. We work 14 to 18 hours a day, sometimes 36 hour shifts, for 21 days before 2 days off, carrying 60 to 120 pounds on our back cutting trees, digging hand lines, and putting out the most destructive force on earth with no water. Just fucking shovels, axes, and a chainsaw climbing up mountain sides for miles and miles every day and sleep on the ground for 5 fucking months eating nothing but shitty food, (we're lucky to get MRE's) and food that gives you food poisoning. and you're still demanding minimum wage to be higher than what I fucking make you piece of shit? Ive done this for 5 years to get where im at... You wouldn't last an hour in my boots faggot. And I've watched your kind cry on the first day and quit.

I love my job and make good money. I work as a carpenter during the rest of the year. I hate that job. But its good money and guaranteed work. What do you do? Pump gas? Flip burgers? Telemarketer?

Stop bitching, pussy. Show determination and earn your way up. Because the more minimum wage goes up, so do your bills. Its called inflation, faggot. Get a better job. Ask for more hours. Get a raise and move on.

Die.

I have no problem with welfare in an ethno state. I wouldnt mind helping my fellow white man. Thats the problem with multiculturalist societies. Why the fuck would i give money to some fucking negro who will inevitably rape or commit another crime against a white?

Dude, i got a econ+spanish degree with above a 3.0. I couldn't get a job cuz no one gives any fucks about business degrees. I worked a night job for 5 years and am 3 months away from a stem degree. I've been employed as a part time engineer for almost 3 years now.

Sorry but working hard doesn't mean shit in this economy. YOu gotta work smart and gain skillz in demand.

My mother and my step father raised me on minimum wage with my two brothers, and minimum wage was way lower back then. Remember to sage slide threads like these.

>can't walk miles
>bring work, goods and services

What can you actually do?

I'm 25, I work at Macdonalds in suburban town

How can i go learn skills? Like go find some guy and ask him to show me how to be a plumber? LOL

>im a carpender
LOL jesus, you're a pussy.

>I worked hard in school
You can't even though trade level math you dumb shit I would euthanize you were it legal. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour and dump your stupid candy ass right over the side of a gorge.

No people who think that way are able to pass trade school and learn to drive. Also they can budget and forgo luxuries.
>I tried trades couldn't pass them, I can't drive

>minimum wage is NOT enough to live with basic human needs met
then die

My parents spend collectivily $100 000 on my education and I never went to College or University. "working smart" or "gaining skillz" as in acedmic skills isn't easy.

>Well then they should give me a better job
There is that gibs me dat mentality again.
>How can i find a better job? And even if i do I cna't walk 50 miles every day.
Get a bicycle. I have an employee who bike's everyday to his job as he can't afford a car. You wanna know what he does for a living? He moves furniture on and off 26ft trucks, that's it. He get's paid $13 hour. If he can bike 20 miles in the Texas weather, have a mental deficit, and pick stuff up and put stuff back down, you got a job that pays nearly twice that of min wage. It's just really hard work. That kind of industry most people don't last, however if you do last you'll be making a grand a week.

wat do you look like? how do you speak? do you need experience for these jobs you are applying to? are you under dressing or overdressing?

Neck your self for you are too stupid and are a drag on society. Physics has nothing to do with the electrician trade. Carpenters only use basic maths. In fact electricians use math and carpenters just build what ever they feel like and wing most of their stuff.

I was 26 went i went back to school for engineering degree ..just turned 33 (i took a lil break)

1. Is there a UPS in your town, UPS will pay for classes if you work nights.
2. If not UPS check the major factories in the area for ones that pay school
3. Get a non-useless degree. My guess is you dropped out or got a shit business degree ..or worse music or anthropology or some stupid shit.

..you ever get your UNI papers??

Boo Hoo.

Just because he worked hard at school doesn't mean this brainlet succeeded at it.
Chances are he just barely made it through or profs just pushed him through which isn't uncommon.

Is it ethical to FORCE people to donate to charity? Because that's what you're doing. There's taxes that we all pay, and you're saying it's ethical to take a certain amount and give it away to people. Of course the argument here is the same as with any government spending - you pay your taxes today so we could finance the army and if shit hit the fan, it would protect you, likewise you pay your taxes today so that we could finance the NEETs, and if you became a NEET, you would benefit from it. But as with charity, you cannot MAKE people pay for it with any reasonable moral justification. You never actively accepted that deal, or in other words it's assumed that you've accepted it by default just by being born in a certian country.

Having established that taxes are unethical, anything that they're spent for has to be unethical as well, which includes neetbux, military spending, roads, healthcare, you name it. Now it may not necessarily be a bad thing, but the way it's set up and perpetuated is doubtlessly unethical.

>Life has nothing to do with your choices, it's where society puts you.
Victimhood mentality.

It doesn't need to be ethical to achieve its purpose. You're operating on the poorfag's assumption that the best option is the one that makes you feel good.

>Also they can budget and forgo luxuries.
Anyone can do that

>No people who think that way are able to pass trade school and learn to drive
No, people who think that way fail at everything

>what do you look like
I look a lot like George from Seinfeld, if that helps. But im a lot younger

>how do you speak
Like George actually, so fluently

>do you need experience for these jobs you are applying to
Sort of but i can't get the experience without the job

>are you under dressing or overdressing
I don't know, i think overdressing since i wear a the outer suit but no tie.

>$100 000

? never went to uni. Wtf did you pay for then??

>acedmic skills isn't easy

yep ..thats why i'm a 33 year old neckbeard getting $16/hr as a bitch level techy instead of $60k+ a year (Mother fucking piece of paper)

You can't get "get a degree". And coming from someone who's parents are millionaires and friends with all the local politicians and who want me more than anyone to become an acadmic elite i know it's not easy.

I have a friend who flat out said he doesn’t believe that people can “pull themselves up by the bootstraps”. He’s a proponent of welfare because his mom was a drug addict and the only way she could provide for her kids was with welfare. My friend came from humble origins yet has always had jobs where he works hard and has a pretty good social life to boot. He’s about to graduate from a state school with a 4 year degree and he’s considering getting his masters and PhD. He’s a walking paradox to his own system of beliefs because he’s proven people can “pull themselves up by their bootstraps” and accomplish things in life if they set their mind to it.

My point is that successful people don’t just sit around crying “oh poor me” acting like victims. Successful people take risks and try to better themselves, even the pessimistic ones like my friend are always striving to accomplish good things even if they don’t see themselves as relatively well off.

I don’t pretend to know your life story or your exact circumstances but you seem to be dead set on this notion that the world is conspiring against you and there’s no way to flourish in America. The people who fall back on that tired argument usually have never tried hard or have dug themselves such a deep hole due to negligence or ignorance and expect the people who have accomplished better to pick up the slack and offer them charity. Some people are dealt shit hands in life, it’s true, but that’s mostly in reference to people who were born without a limb or have some other uncontrollable variable, not in reference to people who dropped out of high school to smoke pot all day or people who are distraught that their parents never bought them a Ferrari for their 16th birthday.

seriously, what is this $100k education???

Welfare will never be cut. Republicans are the controlled opposition for America's path to Brazil 2.0

This. I worked really hard, still wasn't allowed into college

Also called realism

>what did you pay them for
Private middle and high-school. Also they sent me to a military school for a few summers.

we have wars to pay for, healthcare and food stamps can fuck off. the f35? totally needed.

Join the army. They always need more Canon foder. Least when your dead people will think more of you than you just being a basement dweller

If you're young and only have one job you are a piece of trash stealing from the pool of resources that should be available to elderly and retarded. Get three jobs you fucking lazy jamaican

>parents millionares
>can't live at McDOnalds wage

pick one

Private middle school and high-school. About 10K a year plus military school.