ITT : Fun facts

Did you know the man behind the deadliest shooting in US history was obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls? Investigators found out his main email was [email protected], 78 because the original series had that many episodes in total.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=aw_wl_sr_res_1_1?ie=UTF8&lid=27055LZDH5Y02
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf
youtu.be/95EO4EqS76g
wizardofodds.com/games/video-poker/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=-iHt1UQK4e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw he killed everyone because of Bliss

More info on this asshole.

I believe it.

An ass worth dying for.

I feel like most of these mass shooters are autistic. Or, at least, on the spectrum. This recent info further confirms my hypothesis.

Smells like mk ultra tier mindfuckery.

I think he was leaving clues.
>42 guns
>23 in the hotel
>Oct bought guns
>Oct 2017 carried out attack
He seems to be obsessed with numbers.

>He was good at gambling

What’s behind them on the table?

that's it we need legislation on children's cartoons stat

kek

I believe he has posted on NPR articles before. Powerpuff has become super liberal in recent months so I wouldnt be surprised if he was a butt hurt hillary supporter,.

>killing yourself
>missing era of best girl

Stephen "bouncing Bliss on my cock" Paddock wouldnt do that

Yeah youre kind of late on that, buddy.

We already know.

Anyways, paddock was an undercover agent for the FBI doing gun running entrapment schemes similar to fast and furious operation. Whoever he sold weapons to (probably isis) found out his true identity, committed the massacre, and killed paddock.

That's way more believable than an untrained, non combat experienced nobody bringing over 400lbs of equipment and weapons up the 32nd floor, breaking to hurricane proof, tempured glass windows then killing 58 people, wounding over 500 with bump fire.

Go ahead and be a retard, though.

Spook

Not to mention KEEPING HIS AIM AGAINST DESERT WINDS AT SUCH A HEIGHT WHILE FUCKING BUMP FIRING.

Keep being a retard, though.

He sounds like a redditor. Meaning of life 42 and the movie 23 are popular with liberal nerds.

Most mass shooters in the US and all school shootings by students the shooter have been one one of three Psychotropic meds

But it's the gun's fault

So... did we just confirm the guy was autistic??

MOOOOOOOODS, THIS NIGGER HAS BEEN SPAMMING FOR HOURS

Do you believe that? holy shit. He was shooting into a big fucking crowd of people yo don't need any training to shoot into a sea of people.
Besides, there are bellboys in the world so carrying his luggage to the room is easy as fuck.

>cries mods just like a redditfag
fuck
off
you
stupid
normie

>Pepe is a "nazi symbol"

>Powerpuff Girls is the antifa terrorist symbol

Nobody becomes a millionaire playing video poker.
Video poker is the crack cocaine of gambling.
No skill
House wins 2 out of 3.
It is a computer program.

Great way to launder money, though, if the fix is in.

MULTIPLE TARGETS

IT WAS MOSSAD

MULTIPLE TARGETS

IT WAS MOSSAD

MULTIPLE TARGETS

IT WAS MOSSAD

MULTIPLE TARGETS

IT WAS MOSSAD

24:24 MULTIPLE TARGETS ON THE RUNWAY

youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40
youtu.be/gpMrm1xUJ40

He was a pedo and got blackmailed into Cho status

What logo is on his shirt? Why is OP pic mirrored?

FIGHTING CRIME, TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD

AND HE'LL GUN FIFTY-NINE

So, no hits at all on the internet for his email address prior to 10/1. Weird.

dude what a fucking autist

This has CIA written all over it.

You should see his amazon wishlist

Recover password?

>be Deep State spook
>love little girls
>sell weapons for CIA
>think you're selling guns to ISIS as a sting: you'll make money and ISIS will get BTFO
>but you're betrayed
>ISIS holds you hostage and uses the armory you brought for sale against innocent white people celebrating America's favorite music: country (particularly outlaw country)
>kills you at the end
>guy who knows way too much about CIA weapons deals and pizzagate is no longer a threat, Las Vegas Jews make billions through security, and lawmakers begin the slippery slope towards gun confiscation by b&ing bumpstocks

pizzagate anons. pizzagate.

Fucking loser

Link?

Not that hard to search it I can't do all the work for you guys

The automatic weapons heard in the video is not bump fire. Making a semi-automatic rifle sound like an automatic puts off a distinctive sound not heard in this video. That sounds like belt fed M249.

Somebody email the fbi I’m sure there watching it

**the gunfire in the video sounds like a belt fed M249 is what i meant.

249s can fire from mags too

Paddock definition: a small field or enclosure where horses are kept or exercised.

A small field or enclosure....

he was a pedo. his buddies were pedos.
one dude had one too many lines and homeboy is rekt

Do you know how much fun original PP girls are in their solo effort????!!! MojoJojo was a greater villian than Thanos.

This is some ember ghost squad tier shit

That seems to be the only explanation. Money and notes can not get this rise out of people

I think that channel got wiped

Fucking faggot, wasnt even worth the search

amazon.com/gp/aw/ls/ref=aw_wl_sr_res_1_1?ie=UTF8&lid=27055LZDH5Y02

anyone know what this is?
s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

I found a pwrpuff78 on crackingdrift.com.

What was episode 23 and 42 about?

IT AINT NOTHIN LIKE BLACK PUSSY ON MY DICK

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY WAS ULTRA-ANTI PPG AND A CRUSH ON THAT PRE-NIGGER PONY AND FLIPPED WHEN THEY TRANSINIONED HER INTO A NIGGER FUCK GET THIS TO THE MULDER AND IF HE'S DEAD THEN SCULLY SHE'S COOL LET'S COOL SLEEP NOW GO SLEEP

Stand back a few feet in the room? It isn't going to be a fucking wind tunnel in there.

Wrong, rate of fire in the videos is closer to 600 RPM, m249 is roughly 800

>you can tell by the pixels

He's just a more successful Randy Stair then.

Wait - there's a nigger powerpuff girl now?

Like for realz?

what's the rundown on that Chinese Fusion place Paddock's brother recommended?!?!?!

>great villain than thanos.

uhm... no?

Who is fleta ferguson?

In an age where there's a Sesame Street character with AIDS, why are you surprised?

The reintroduction was retarded anyway, they took out all the subtle sarcasm that made the original entertaining, now it is just some faggot show about girl power or some shit. Of course they stuffed a nigger in.

>he doesnt know

youtu.be/95EO4EqS76g

Yeah the original show was unironically good. If anything it was a subtle play on stupid grlll power crap.

Now it sounds like it's gone full blue hair

Guy had multiple emails. Maybe Fleta was his mystery identity

forgot pic

Implying I allow telavivision in the house some normie retard who wants my kids to turn atheist tranny

this, hopefully

Gonna need you to elaborate, my friend

Formula for his attack

T=Total guns
H=Hotel Guns
O=Month of attack

(T)H+(H+O)=?
(42*23)+33=?
966+33=999

Google FLETA, what's the 1st result? Think he might be with the feds now?

2 of 3? What the fuck are you even talking about? Video poker is the one game where you can actually have an advantage over the house. It just depends on the pay table. This is also the reason why it makes it the best game for money laundering or cashing out free play. wizardofodds.com/games/video-poker/

Suck a dick you faggot shill.

did you know that:

The guy had no family, no kids. Nothing to live for. An entire life wasted on raking in money and then gambling. He ran out of thrills and realized the deep hole of no return he was in. Nobody except maybe his brother would be at his deathbed. He chose to exit with a finally.

A warning tale of getting scammed into cucking your life for bucks.

Holy fuck. Keep digging

Sesame Street introduced Kami in the early 2000s in the African version of the show to help kids learn about the rampant spread of the virus over there, but it's caught on in the States in part because of muh diversity and culture

Last episode of powepuff season one is
>helter shelter

i require more of this image

yeah no

Pedo-hearts at 2:28

Bliss a lewd, LEWD

>[email protected]

Searchign that on google only brings up Sup Forums threads. Sup Forums has been so far off with all the speculations (getting the suspects totally wrong) I don't trust you niggers.

>you people think he's some evil genius
Powerpuffs are non-human entities created in a lab. Stephen in simply resonating with the sub-transmission zone. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=-iHt1UQK4e4

Wait... there's unironically a GRIDS puppet on American sesame street?

Fuck man. TV is even worse than I imagined it could be.

This is why I keep kids away from gettinf into even old pop culture shit that seems harmless. (((They))) take it and use it as a gateway drug for poz, in this case literal fucking poz too.

It came with the confirmed doxx. Its real

Alright, that’s it lads. I’m going to sleep for a long, long time, and I’m hoping I don’t wake up

muhreen grunt here, this

Read:

winner winner chicken dinner

Linking people to your threads wont help bump it retard

>it was the CIA
>it was the Jews
>it was the pyramids
>FUCKING MOLOCH!

Either Sup Forums is being targeted for a disinfo campaign or most of you really are retarded.

Kek