>gimmie a hint here

Look in the window behind them.

Is that a gun behind them?

No "13" Tattoo?

Pwrpuff78

Gun behind them?

why don't these guys have reflections

why are the niggers in the window changing

Notice anything Sup Forums? How long was he in contact with Spaggot?

No sushi in sight?

I dunno man I’m just lookin closely what else do you think this contraption is!?

There's two demons in the window behind him.
>I'm a fucking idiot who believes every conspiracy I see

Lel forgot picture

Good, now search amazon

These guys are so fucking odd. It's off putting.

what a fucking ugly forehead.

Never understood why they keep that hair. Just shave, what the fuck are you even

HOLY FUCK THE SMOKING GUN IT REALLY PISSED HIM OFF THAT MUCH

I'm almost 40 and I don't know what PPG is. I know one of them had to be turned brown because racism.

I mean in the end, the dude could have been just some fucked up mind guy who wanted to go out with a bang.
But I think he had help. No way he didn't have help.

My gut feels it's a gun. I feel it, but cant confirm 100%.

Someone use Photoshop skills

demon in the window reflection... scary shit

does this look like anything to anyone?

Is that a gun?

HOLY CRAP THIS IS WHY HE SHOT THEM
THEY RUINED HIS FAVORITE SHOW

It's just a show. Man makes his three daughters out of science expirament and they have powers. SJW hijacked it.

SO LIT

John Titor's patch

How can one be a powerpuff pervert? Is it even possible? Is it like pre-MLP perversions?

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN MAN
and if it is then that’s odd because the brother said oh yeah he wasn’t into guns/didn’t know he was into guns or whatever

This is what happens when cianiggers have random niggers added to their power puff squad?

I can't tell if that is a barrel shroud or not.

Someone call /k/.

looks like a cup

thread is gonna be pruned in 3... 2...

Nice trips.
But from the looks of it, I see some type of rifle. Is that same rifle in some of the more recent photos that came out recently? that would pretty much lead to something really interesting in regards to the shooting and how far back it was planned.

Maybe a stretch.

What does it mean OP?

cobra

What kind of weapon is sitting behind them?

Stephen never have eyebrows

This. his brother already did two interviews. In the first he said there''s noway his brother could of did this and in the second he said my brother is a smart guy he could of done this all by himself.

What is with the shadows? Seems like they where hit with a flash or something. The ambient light from the lamp should have been over powered by the flash.

Also looks like the flash is off centered from the camera lens by a few inches.

Notice the lamp and printer are not casting shadows form the camera flash...

Camo patterns? Anybody can ID probably just fashion but worth a shot.

Look even closer

I saw in one of these breads that Pollocks username or email on something was pwrpuff1488 or something. Not those numbers, but you get the idea. What's the deal here?

thx 4 this

Bullet holes?

Cobra Kai. sweeping legs since the 80s

Silohouette of the photographer.

Short person. Standing in the door reflection.
I see a clip for what looks like a small caliber handgun back there. I am no /k/, but it is sitting long ways(going away from the viewer), and with the bullets pointed downward.

>Look even closer
Is it waldo?

No ones asked this so i will, what icon/symbol is on his shirt? My eyes are really fucking bad since it’s on the white background of his shirt.

WE'VE FUCKING DONE IT! WE FOUND THE MOTIVE!

A really low res picture of a drawing of a clear glass with cubes of ice and one being tossed into also condensation below the glass on the surface it’s resting on and some sort of words or quote written in cursive outlining it in 2 half circles

Peace sign

Did you really photoshop the new power puff negress in there?

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE

grasshopper?

who has pic of chest wound?

Calendar on wall?

Moar hints plz.

Well, we know Eric brother said in one of his interviews that his brother had no interest in guns. That he may have owned some handguns, nothing more. His brother lied.

I see...

>Also looks like the flash is off centered from the camera lens by a few inches.

Old point-and-shoot cameras had the flash off to the side, which would have created shadows like that.

>Notice the lamp and printer are not casting shadows form the camera flash...

They are, but there is less space between those objects and the wall, so the shadow is going to be less projected.

Pic related or a grasshopper head

This?

Oh wait fuck me it’s bubbles on the tv on the left. Wtf.

There aren't any
What the fuck are you getting at, user?

hey, did I get on the blacklist?

Neck tattoo?

Appears to be a gun calendar on the wall. Thats a rifle or shotgun laying diagonally across the pic.

THEY RUINED THE ONLY THING HE EVER LOVED! THE POWER PUFF GIRLS TV SHOW! ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU END UP LAYING ON HOT ASPHALT IN NEVADA COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSE'S AORTA.

Looks like a disc golf basket

Bottom link?

It’s a fucking keyboard you absolute retards. You can see the cord out the back, and the computer tower in the reflection. Jesus fucking Christ you idiots are insufferable.
>inb4 shill

were they running a daycare?

3 on his neck

Was it a Pedo calendar?

Is that a powerpuff girl?

I do

Saved and distribution to lvpd

aww i took to long

Lol this for those looking at the table behind them. It's one of those old Microsoft keyboards made to compete with Dell

We're just taking our time.

That isn't a chest wound. that is where the initial blood dripped from the gun after it was stuffed in his mouth.
You can tell it's a headshot by the way his eye is protruding out of his face.
You can tell someone else did it by the fact there are blood drips running up to the gun.

Someone barellstuffed his mouth, pulled the gun out and tossed it above him.

Aye got ya senpai

Yellow box with "CD" on it.
What kind of box is that?

Kek

Looks almost like a soccer club logo.
I know just like in Europe some in the US are connected to antifa.

Could just be my confirmation bias showing.

It's a one time use advantix camera based on size of image and flash layout. They shot 4x8 standard no one bought advantix cameras unless they were rich and wanted to show off tech that was too little too late before digital

Adding the nigger pissed me off too.

It's a peace sign. Hand with thumb across the top, and second and third finger in the air.

>dude goes totally fucking ballistic over new powerpuff girl
>beats the high score
>FBI realizes that people would lose their fucking minds over this if it got out
>that's why this all seems so shady

Whats the deal with the layout of the rooms? Why would you have a tinted window looking into a room with a kids show playing on a tv?