Bongs horrified to hear the word of Christ

Panicked commuters force open doors and spill on to tracks after man wearing rucksack recites Bible verses
>Hundreds of thousands of commuters experienced major disruption during rush hour on Monday morning after passengers evacuated themselves from a train in London and spilled on to the track because they feared a fellow passenger was acting erratically.
>Ian O’Sullivan, 42, who was in the same carriage as the passenger, said a man with a rucksack began reading what appeared to be extracts from the Old Testament, when the train stopped at a red light outside the south-west London rail station.
>“He was quite well spoken and calm,” he said. “He said: ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to talk to you about something and that something is the word of the Lord, Jesus Christ. He’s here to heal your sins. The Bible tells you that homosexuality is a sin and sex before marriage is a sin. You need to repent’.”
>“It suddenly became a Chinese whisper and [there was] panic,” he said. “It was quite a full train, but the area around him was suddenly quite empty.”
>Some people prised open the doors and went on to the tracks.

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/02/doomsday-preacher-wimbledon-train-station-passengers-flee

Why are bongs such headens Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4592407/passengers-force-open-doors-jump-tracks-passenger-wimbledon/
youtube.com/watch?v=NgRC5UBhAxw
jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=34280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anglos scurrying like roaches at the faintest flicker of truth
wew lad

Honestly surprised by the strength of the reaction
was it because he was quoting scripture about homosexuality? Either way, reaction is fucking weird.

Like holy water on a bunch of vampires at this point, I bet they don't act like that when their muzzy neighbors are called to prayer.

If all you heard was that someone a few carriages down had stood up and started reciting religious verses, wouldn't you gtfo? Granted, it would be more clear-cut if it was a Koran, but Muslims don't have a total monopoly on whackjobs willing to die for the cause.

Panicked passengers on the 7.40am Shepperton to Waterloo service fled the train after the man started 'reciting verses from the Bible'
>Commuters forced open doors and jumped off when the man began quoting from the Bible about sin.
>Some worried passengers forced open doors and walked close to "live" electric tracks to reach the platform at Wimbledon station in south west London forcing operators to turn off power.

>One travelled on Twitter wrote:"Held up on the train to Waterloo, some nutter starts reciting verses from the Bible, causes a crush and a panic as people fear for their lives.

>"He caused such panic that some people have forced open and jumped onto the tracks.

>"He recited lines about homosexuality and sex outside marriage being a sin."

thesun.co.uk/news/4592407/passengers-force-open-doors-jump-tracks-passenger-wimbledon/

Britain truly is a cesspool of filth and demonic activity. How the mighty have fallen. Hearing the word of God, and scurrying like cockroaches. The spirit of John Wesley weeps.

They cant handle the truth....

I know wrong gif but lets blend memes like the britbongs have tried with faiths. See how it works out.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgRC5UBhAxw

The absolute state of Britain. anglos are demonically possessed.

i expect nothing less from beedy eyed rats

They've probably been primed to connect "religion = terrorism" at this point.

But yeah, people fleeing the words of God is terrible.

Jesus fuck bongs, you guys used to rule the goddamned world. You traded continents in deals like they were bags of salt.

I'm not sure who has fallen further, Germania or Brittania.

Are they really from a first world country? Fucking idiots.

i understand for atheists it would be a bit cringy. but getting up and walking away or literally prying doors open to jump off the train is a bit much

The demons in them are forcing them to flee. It's like Jesus driving off the demons in those pigs.

Christians believe that the world started 6000 years ago.

Tell me that's not mentally ill

>people fleeing the words of God is terrible.

PFFT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Most of the people inside an average Tube carriage are most definitely NOT from the first world.

*tips*

wow dude you sure destroyed me there

>i understand for atheists it would be a bit cringy
I don't think you understand how fucking jumpy people are about terrorism in London - especially on trains. There have been terrorist attacks on London trains before, and everyone knows its only a matter of time until there's another one. So when someone starts acting weird people get the fuck out of there - what kind of idiot would you have to be to wait to confirm the guy's a terrorist? By that point you're already in pieces scattered around the carriage.

It's only been a fortnight since the last bombing. You probably wouldn't have heard about it because the device failed to do more than make a lot of smoke, but for every terror plot that actually kills someone there are dozens that stop before that (either due to the security services or the incompetence of the bombers).

Das tire fuck these christians, we need more diversity, we need islam11

we need to preach the revelations everyday to the sheep.

>get quoted the bible
>literally shriek back like some kind of demon or witch
JUST

No dipshit. We believe humans started 6000 years ago. Nowhere in the bible is there evidence of a young earth.

Why can't everyone be like Jesus?

Coming onto a subway then preaching your shit when everyone is stuck on the train. Fucking cancerous preaches,street performer and beggars all need to fuck off. Should be legal to punch them in the head for being so annoying when I'm just trying to do my job and live my life

Damn...part and parcel.
I truly feel bad for them, when they stuck with the Lord they were blessed with many victories in a variety ways. Once degeneracy took hold, it all went down from there.

this thread AGAIN

that's dumb humans been around since dinsour time

>Bible read aloud, Bongs recoil in terror
Bongs are no longer to be dealt with as humans, but as demons, from this point forth. They are a leftist police state and it is embarassing to say that maybe half of them (the rest are niggers and sandniggers at this point) they are descendants of those who created the British empire

Yeah Bible verses the guy must want to kill everyone with his words. Get the dick out of your ass son. I'm sorry but the terrorists just kill you, not quote verses from the Bible. You fucking bongs are dead inside, if you don't want anything that might upset you; living in fear.

topkek, this is what happens when fedoras make up a majority of your population. Demons hate it when you read the Bible out loud.

checked
Even the Jews know this though. In their translation of Genesis (see some commentary on Genesis on Sefaria.org or something), the order of creation is not specified.

The most believable creation story from a scientific standpoint would be a merge of the Mormon and Jewish one

Im sure if it was Q*ran they would be praising him for his bravery in standing up to oppresion

>Islam
>Representative government
Pick one

>let's ignore the possible translations for yom in the bible, which was used to describe various units of time, and assume it was referring to days

They won't even send a some roastie wo stabbed a guy to jail because she was supposedly smart. She was to dumb to not know stabbing someone is wrong. So who fucking knows?

Evil recognizes good before the good do.

Luke 4:41
And devils went out from many, crying out and saying: Thou art the Son of God. And rebuking them he suffered them not to speak, for they knew that he was Christ.

Name one crazy killer that quoted scripture before massacring people.

And no, tv doesn't count, faggot

In a philosophical sense, it sort of did.

Like you wouldn't run if someone started shouting 'ALLAHU ACKBAR'

>Go on vacation to england
>go into bank
>start reading old testament verses to clerks
>everyone flees the bank
>raid the vaults
>??????
>profit

Jim Jones?

jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=34280

>references to the biblical text had virtually disappeared by the time Jones took up permanent residence in Jonestown, Guyana while references to the news became increasingly prominent. This article offers a brief exploration of Jones’ approach to biblical criticism – and his increasingly critical stance towards the biblical text – in conjunction with his approach to the news in his preaching and speaking

David Koresh?

In all fairness, most Londoners are too fedora'd to differentiate between the Bible and the Koran. They probably thought it was yet another Muslim bomber.

Koresh didn't kill anyone.

Robert Lewis Dear, Jr.?

>Robert Lewis Dear Jr.

He didn't quote Bible verses.

Bible John?

Next they're gonna say that the bible denies evolution even though it's one of the very first thing it mentions

I wonder if the Muslim terrorists, wannabe terrorists and terrorist sympathizers in Britain are jealous. They put in all this effort to commit terrorism on practically a regular basis, trying to intimidate, frighten and coerce the native population in the name of their religion. What do they get? Government and media saying "they're not real Muslims, we love Muslims!" and a mayor saying "it's just part and parcel" (be complacent). Meanwhile, a Christian just needs to read a few Bible verses and people flee in terror.

They worried that just being too close to someone saying non-progressive things could be enough to get them arrested for Hate-Speech Proximity