This is your murderer for tonight

This is your murderer for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mgRQ1I6T!r5T7cKdkjQVEWOOTRoUhKXjXruLumfaY-xxRsM5xzXA
mega.nz/#!SwICCC6Y!FlaDjhZYhGcKhSqCQTAmW-Rv3iuWTk8KU2qGogwSgl4
mega.nz/#F!G8hgULRC!H1dECZqkt4G5NHIiKm4Esw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd let her murder my body anytime

If, one day, every other poster on this site was replaced with a robot that chose a random image and a phrase out of a set list (ie this is your x tonight/draw an x, call it a y/why is this allowed? and so on) I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Anyway, Birdy thread.

The show would be great if season one was half as good as season two and if the animation wasn't made in QUALITY for half the episodes of season 2.

But it wasn't quality tho.

You mean it's not the case already?

I want to live inside Birdy!

You're no seriously implying it was intentional. If I pick a time in an episode from the second half of season two and take a screenshot chances are it's gonna look like shit.

There's a difference between people making use of what they have and bad artists.

Get out of page 10!

birdy thread!

Now we all know that none of us could hurt Birdy's body.
So how would you hurt Birdy's feelings, user?

>So how would you hurt Birdy's feelings, user?

Why would I want to do that? Birdy's a nice gal.

bahdy

It was completely intentional and Birdy S2 is the best animated one-cour action anime ever. Episode 7 and 12 are masterpieces.

Death by snu snu?

I can't seem to find the moment with screaming Birdy, that's always posted as a webm here, in episode 12, season 2. Was it in any of the earlier episodes?

Oh never mind, it was from the flashback.
Anyway, how's the manga compared to the Anime? Do they trail away from each other too much?

There are similarities, but Decode more or less kinda used the more recent Manga as a loose visual design template. It share's certain plot points with both versions of the Manga and the OVA though. Beyond that it pretty much did it's own thing.

At least as far as I'm aware.

>share's

*shares

I hate that I keep doing that.

>20 volumes out
>Newest: Vol 14, Ch 143
>Added: 1/9/2015

>S3 never

What is Birdy's weak point?

Rent

Anyone here know where I can find the scanlations of the original manga? Its not on madokami.

Watch Birdy The Mighty immediately.

1996 OST Links:

mega.nz/#!mgRQ1I6T!r5T7cKdkjQVEWOOTRoUhKXjXruLumfaY-xxRsM5xzXA

mega.nz/#!SwICCC6Y!FlaDjhZYhGcKhSqCQTAmW-Rv3iuWTk8KU2qGogwSgl4

OVA link:

mega.nz/#F!G8hgULRC!H1dECZqkt4G5NHIiKm4Esw

I liked the old design better, new ones are kinda bland expet for Birdy herself

>I liked the old design better

So do I.

They fixed it for the BDs

It's hard to find screenshots of it anymore

>no manga version

>lifting 30kg like it's nothing

Holy shit.

Is the manga any good? Especially if I liked the original OVA.

The translation of the original manga is incomplete, the translation of the remake is also incomplete. Aside from that they're good though.

/m/ actually worked out how strong Birdy was.

>A helicopter can weight from 600 kg 3.5 metric tons. With human payload, Birdy can realistically lift at least one metric ton without much weariness.

>But that's not all. IIRC she lifts a locomotive in the OVA, though she struggles a lot. That gives us the upper hand of what she can lift. A locomotive's weight is in the 60 - 110 metric tons range, but most of them weight ~80 metric tons.

>For reference, the world record ine Clean & Jerk weight lifting is 264 kg. Birdy is approximately 300 times stronger than the strongest man on earth.

>Birdy is approximately 300 times stronger than the strongest man on earth.
Only 300? Seems kinda low, to be honest.

She has a nice balance. Stronger than what she usually fights, but not game-breakingly strong, like squeezing an exploding black-hole or some shit.

It's a good powerset for a sci-fi action series. She's superhuman, but it doesn't turn into a power level contest.

I know she is an alian but isn't she rather slim for such strengh? Although her race may have a diferent constitucion they are too human-like, isn't she supposed to be more bulky then? Like a MMA fighter or even a deadweight lifter?

She's a super-soldier test tube baby. She's a superior version of her own race. Maybe her muscles are super-compacted.

Just a few more months until Funimation looses the DVD rights. Hopefully Aniplex gives Birdy the BDs she deserves.

Maybe a season 3? Please?

>Maybe a season 3?

There is no season 3. Decode bombed hard in Japan. The only reason it got two seasons was because production for season 1 and 2 were intended from the git-go. It's never going to happen.

Never. Never ever! EVER! NEVER! NEVER EVER!

[Internally screaming]

>intentional
Looks like shit regardless.

>for the BDs
>BDs
Your not fooling anyone with such obvious b8.

She has the prettiest eyes.

Both seasons of this were good. I love how the MC completely mans up and gets over the girl he fell in love with.

>Decode bombed hard in Japan
Ha, that's what they get for not turning Birdy into a waifu obsessed with the bland self-insert MC.

please