Why is rape considered such a horrible crime?

why is rape considered such a horrible crime?

it lasts for 5 minutes at most and is over, what's the big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=RPwteY2JDSA
youtube.com/watch?v=UTDtPg-tBGQ&index=129&list=FL7iMJrIwrQxVkZQr20hlGtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this dweeb only rapes girls for 5 min
>I bet he doesn't even make sure to violate all three orifices

The only power that women hold over men is access to their vagina. When you forcibly take it, it removes all women's power and that's why it triggers them so much.

It’s a property crime

A murder can take seconds. What's the big deal?

Its basically the same as a normal felony assault, except with a more pathetic motive.

Yes, a very heinous one against her father or husband's rights.

>can lead to unwanted pregnancy
>is almost always an act of violence that causes physical harm

How about I punch you in your fat faggot face, OP? It would take less than a second I assure you. No big deal.

yes but rape can be pleasurable and harmless

You're absolutely right, a rape shouldn't warrant nearly the same punishment as a homicide does.

It wasn't this traumatic in the past, the method for recovery was to basically treat it like an assault, try to heal your wounds as best as possible and then move on past it and forget about it.

The current method for "recovery" is to permanently label yourself a "survivor", to focus on your attack all the time, to attend on-going workshops and perpetual support groups and to try to make it a central part of your identity and from that foundation attack half the population for the sins of one guy for five minutes many years ago.

Which is fucking insane and yet no-one seems to question it.

The best thing that can happen from rape is the creation of an innocent life you maple syrup urine drenched faggot.

The deal is you are a fucking pathetic ugly faggot and just looking at you causes serious mental damage.

now fuck off

>No big deal.
Compared to rape it is considered no big deal, legally. You wouldn't even see prison time. But if you raped a chick you'll go to jail for 10 years.

It's been considered a horrible crime because it interferes with a group's/society's creation of order and identity through rules governing family/clan procreation. As such it threatens the survival of the whole tribe.

Nowadays, of course, none of that means anything.

Why do you people still post with mummy pics and expect not to turn thread into mummy posting?

Or was it your intent all along?

Because it is a kin to the imposition slavery. You absolute degenerate.

There is no place in a wholesome society for disgusting faggots like you. Please neck yourself.

hurt feelings; the entire Democrat party's platform is based off of it

depends how hard the punch was and how you landed

>innocent
>black

mum is so hot, she makes my willy stiff

Jesus anons... Defending rape??

All y'all need to go get sodomized unwillingly then see how you feel about it 10 years later. The feeling never fades with time. It lasts a lifetime embedded in muscle memory. Have some sympathy ya NEET cucks ffs. Maybe it will get ya laid. Maybe.

How would you feel if a gay man held you down and fucked your asshole?

Thanks for the materials for my Twitter incel lmao

I'm a big guy myself (for you) so I doubt I will get raped by a man

Well obviously if you killed the guy or severely damaged his brain you'd get a longer sentence. Just like if you physically damaged a girl when you raped her you'd get a longer sentence. But it is a well known fact that rape is considered worse than regular violent assault. Not really sure why you are pretending they are considered the same. Question is why aren't they?

Just because a niglet don't remain innocent for long doesn't mean it ain't innocent when it hatches.

She's utterly menacing

Rape being a serious crime is a legacy from the time when woman's chastity was worth something. It is no longer a thing. Right now rape is basically a robbery, when you used woman's main money-making asset but havent paid her. Therefore rape as separate crime should be abolished and rapist should be charged with robbery, with a special commission estimating looks of raped woman to determine how much she is able to sell her cunt for and how much he stole from her.

A..are you a girl?

what do you mean, are you scared of mum?

Like the scene from straw dogs

I'm specializing in fucking crazy women. Like legit axe-assault crazy. But even to me she chills my spine

My grandmother was raped by her cousin when she was a teenager, she had a kid out of it who was outcasted from the family completely. Never had a mother or father figure in his life, completely fucked. It has caused so much psychological duress in my family that’s literally stretched generations. Rape is not something to glorify, it has far reaching long term effects. Saying that though if I could send one of the privledged typical first world women back to trade places with my grandmother I’d do it in a heartbeat. My grandmother was a good woman, a good mother and grandmother in spite of the bullshit she went through, the disgusting roastie bitching for more more power over men of today’s time deserves what she got more then she ever did.

Let me rape you faggot, see how you like it.

mum is NICE and not crazy stop saying that you have no proof that the statue didn't cry

Who remembers the British mummy poster? I kinda miss you man.

he's my friend we talk everyday you can join our kik group

I have big scar on my hand, because one emo girl tried to taste my blood. And scar on my scalp after another god very paranoid for no apparent reason and I still think they were worth it.
But she looks to me like some unholy creature. Have you heard what and how she says?

*goT very paranoid

If the truth is revealed with rape, more men will hate women: some women actually orgasm during rape.

You're LIAR!

I'm not liar

show proofs

Because even though she lets random dudes fuck her pussy all the time, she doesn't want that one random dude to fuck her.

fuk kik I only use Instagram the chad app.

I wanna see proof of him posting show chat!

theie luke warm hole is the only thing of value they can offer so if you just take it then they come to terms with this reality and they cant take it mentally.

no you have to join

fite me

ok leaf boy

How about a pack of niggers then?

it has trespassed in a womb

holy fuck how big your folder???

==RAPE DENIAL SLIDE THREAD REVERSED==

==WORTH ATTENTION==
Fresh LV shooting false flag content. Watch, download, spread, and read through comments for more leads.

hooktube.com/watch?v=RPwteY2JDSA
>some anons can't access vids while others can
video from concert stands

I have 664 photos and some webms

Men can be forced to orgasm too. Doesn't mean they'll be happy about it. Cattle prod up your butt would teach you a thing or two.

Like how?

What's your life like?

muder >>>> rape >> robery

I can't complain

I like you man, wish you the best :)

youtube.com/watch?v=UTDtPg-tBGQ&index=129&list=FL7iMJrIwrQxVkZQr20hlGtA

Have cute Croatian girls for your trouble.

adjust your theory to male-male rape

I'm not attracted to non whites personally

what did you just say to me...!

I'll kill you!

looks like a mexican

Rape is assault + destruction of property, both of which are felonies (with potential unintentional manslaughter for the abortion).

So yeah, its alot of fucked up crimes, and that makes it a fucked up crime. Strange world.

>murder only takes a couple seconds then it's over, whats the big deal?

i'm going sleep fak u

>some women actually orgasm during rape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

gtfo ricegum

that's gay

>ywn passionately make love to mummy and get sent to jail for rape
why even live

Are these kind of threads the new Shareblue tactic, they got called out on their BLACKED shit and have to resort to this Sup Forums approves of rape narrative.

shes sexy af

Not even.. this man?

I'm not a burglar

Yeah but hes a gay sex predator, independent of the burguling

I would do a 360 and walk/run away

i raped a drunk bitch 14 years ago. licked her 15 yr old pussy then stuck my cock in and fucked her passed out pussy for like 20 mins. came on the floor. then left

Rape is a big deal because in some cases there is chemistry and it is the best sex the woman will ever have and particularly if she is a virgin she will remember that sex every time she cums.

You may know that some girls climax and they say it is just a physiological response. What is less widely known is that the memory often stays with them forever and they are involuntarily compulsive to repeat the experience, ideally with the original perpetrator.

It literally breaks them. This is why the old punishment for rape was that you had to then marry the girl and usually pay a fine to the father of the girl.

>three

that's not how you spell eight

That's bollocks. The female orgasm doesn't exist. She's just emotionally fucked up from it and the father doesn't want a bastard child.

Hey user, got a min?
Bend over.