Haven't seen a tread about this, what did you think of it?

Haven't seen a tread about this, what did you think of it?
I found the fact that it was trying so hard to be cute to be really annoying, actually made me somewhat mad.

I liked it.
The visuals were very good, on par with the music.

Overall, the cap was very relaxing and funny with that moments of severe autism/cute brain problems

I found it really original and fun, but I have a bias with yuri

It has the potential to be good yuri bait. Anybody know if they ever kiss?

Shameless rip-off of Aria, at least Aria's author was somewhat original with the new Venezia on Mars thing, this is just boring yuribait.

>Shameless rip-off of Aria
You're a fucking retard.

Well this thread seems off to an excellant start.

>excellant

It's yuribait and fujoshit. Aria was better and a ripoff, this is just forced comfy and the faces are stupid and the girls are autistic and gay

In what way was Aria fujobait or yuribait?

This is why Aria threads were great back in the day. No edgy, shitposting 16 year olds.

Re:rero and Mob are better

>what did you thing about this anime
>NO NEGATIVE OPINIONS ALLOWED
Shouldn't you be posting in your idolshit threads?

Where's the Aria thread??? are you dumb???

Aria and Amanchu go hand in hand. The only dumb people here are the ones baiting for attention. You know if you wanna troll, Love Live threads a lot more active and you'll get the attention you seek?

So people are forced to talk about Aria for the sake of your own convenience?

Um no, I was saying that Aria and Amanchu have the same audience and back in the day Aria threads were mostly devoid of shitposting cunts like yourself.

Not what he implied dumbass, the two just overlap so much that the threads are probably populated by people who have watched and enjoyed both.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Are people ironically replying to low level bait?

There's currently 2 Arias thread up, this is not an Aria thread

Hmm, I have avoided watching it so far because the guitar music reeked of forced healing, but if there's yuri I'll definitely watch it.

Aria changed my life

I also like yuri and all but you should look past the yuri and see the work for what it is

>a boring anime from the past had an effect on your life
what a weak life

it's ok

Holy shit

It looks great so far. The music is more upbeat than Aria but the quality is about there

Found it quite boring.

But I think it is because I was expecting Teko to be a sheltered ojou-sama that discovers the fun o scuba diving with her overly retard genki friend.