Video of eyewitness ADAMANT SHOOTER WAS ON GROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=7SzDfqKQ0UQ&feature=youtu.be

~ 0:15 - 0:16 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rphNRRIH1fY
instagram.com/p/BZvFhpeHY4v/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you look at the man directly behind the alleged second shooter he immediately falls to the ground.
There is a bright flash of light that illuminates his fall, but that could potentially be explained by a flashlight behind the cameraman. The audio is disturbing synchonized. We need to find the source video ASAP.

youtu.be/rphNRRIH1fY

a fucking camera pointed at a monitor. you fucking goons. if you watch a quality copy of this exact footage, you can clearly make out a circle of illumination darting around and then there's a flash at the point of origin

>it's a fucking flashlight

t. not a shill

Why does he move his camera? Someone find the sauce on this.

Not proof but I believe it.

You will tell them that the cameras don't work because of upgrades. They are trump support they will believe this. Ill stand 2 inches from you moral support. Arkancide mean anything to you?

holy fuck

Not a flashlight niggers.

do you fucks seriously believe this shit

so youre trying to say the cameraman stood 5 yards away from the shooter and we can still hear the gunshoots coming from a distance better than gunfire next to him?

Woah! We are the first to see this!?

ok I've been watching the video on repeat at 0.10 speed and I've made a few observations. The individual in question appears to be holding an object (handgun) but it's in his left hand. The posture he assumes afterwards matches one of a right handed firing position. It's possible he handed his gun off to his right hand, but it's suspicious. As well that light is definitely a flashlight, you can see it earlier in the video but if the plan was to stealthy have someone shooting in the crowd one would imagine he would have a flash suppressing device. Also what kind of plan is this? One guy shoots from a building and the second hides amongst the targets and risks being shot by his partner? I mean maybe but it's just weird.

Don't let this slide

I took down my own video. A better version can be found here.

all I saw was a flash and a gun ducking. GTFO with this horseshit

Obviously some advanced techniques. He laid aerial fire to get the sheep moving. And the men on the ground didn't go into his fire zone. They just walked around in the dark and chaos picking people off.

and THERE it is. Its a fucking flashlight. No fucking shit. Original OP video is flashlight hitting some people then guy ducking.

Good fucking work conspiritards, you played yourself again.

that's a flashlight op

He is definitely doing what you said, and it is stupid as fuck.

That is two cops you derp....they are wearing yellow reflective vests.

Already saw the video, it was NOT a shooter.

We're clearly getting raided by assholes pushing this sort of blatantly false bullshit. Why are they doing it, though?

No.

It's a lie. Report the thread.