Is there such thing as SOMALI INTELLECTUALS ?

Redpill needed on what makes Somalis so special

They have a very distinct District 9 kind of look to them

They are the diarrhea squirt in the human "gene" pool

the worst niggers, and thats saying a lot....i live near them, fuck their bulbous heads, buck teeth and swamp language.....cant wait for the race war

In fiction

Waryaa maxaa tiri? Walaahi waan isdigaali doona

SHARMOOTA!!!

literally monkey rambling....

Yea, head of Canada's immigration is a Somalii immigrant. Only been in Canada 23 years and he already rose to the top purely based on his high IQ. Now he gets to decide who comes to Canada.

I am 20 years old from Minneapolis, went to school and lived my whole life around these people, they are very low iq and love islam and i have seen them shit in public parks, I have so many stories

A Somali kid had Tuberculosis because he did not want to be vaccinated and our whole school got shut down

I have seen them crash into streets signs and simply continue on whilst their car is half totalled

kekekek, but honestly, we're not all that bad. Yes, most Somali are inbred retards, but some of us are genuinely good people

why are their heads so weirdly shaped? like all of them have it????? are somalis incredibly inbred??

I'm a 20 years old Somali from Minneapolis... AMA

Sadly, yes

bottom right looks the most civilized

broooo, wtf, I have never met a Somali Sup Forums dude, lets fucking meet up sometime, Im in Uptown

Most of them have heads that are shaped like lightbulbs.

Of course they exist, we often collaborate with them

I used tutor stem at a Community College. One of the students who would frequently come in was a Somalia who had the thickest accent ever. I honestly thought the kid was retarded. He had trouble with even the simplest remedial classes. Ironically he said he wanted to be an aerospace engineer eveb though he didn't know basic times tables.

well yes that's true for everyone, that's called the bell curve my dude.....when the race war comes and I can finally start killing Somalis, just remind me of this thread and I'll let you live my dude

have a good night Adam

i'm also in swedenisota and have been around a shit ton of somali's growing up. they're better than niggers and spics in my experience. they're autistic but rather chill and weren't into all the gangbanger thug shit the spics and niggers were into it.

my biggest problem with somali is the fact amazon delivery is filled with them and all of them don't deliver my packages properly and don't speak english

do you speak english normally? i grew up around somali immigrants, but i thought you guys would normalize at some point but these somali amazon delivery people still couldn't speak english properly

TRUE STORY-

Brother was going to school in MN
Friends renting apartment had goo coming out of the walls

Neighbors upstairs were Somali
Dump dirt on the carpet
Planted Seeds
Watered

--Can't make this shit up

Just by looking at their faces you can tell you shouldn't relax
>P H Y S I O G N O M Y

The older ones cant speak english, but I agree somalis are usually chiller then basketball niggers, thought some get rowdy, most are agreeable.

Yes, I speak english normally; they probably just came to the country or something.

>> Is there such thing as SOMALI INTELLECTUALS ?

Yes, they are called white people but there is very few of them in Somalia.

Whites often come to Somalia to teach locals highly advanced technology like toilet paper and spoon.

you haven't ever met real niggers idiot. somali aren't even 1/10 as bad as southern niggers. minnesota had regular northern blacks which are okay but then cause it's like sweden and has welfare all the niggers from the deep south come. these are the hardcore nigger criminals who take pride in not knowing how to read and go around punching out grandmas for fun. somali people don't speak english and i'd prefer they not be here, but they aren't even 1/10 as bad as niggers in the south

Sure, why not

There was this somalibro on Sup Forums that few times who we all enjoyed talking to.

Somalis are also quite skinny so they know they would probably lose in most fights, there fore they dont really attack whites at all. The American NIggers at my school were 1000x worse.

>t. hipster faggot from minneapolis

Good ol Minniafrica I'm surprised there's anyone who's redpilled from uptown tho that's a s real alien

email me bra
[email protected]

Oh and Crooklyn Dark used to be Brooklyn Park. Minnesota you poor cucked bastards

The guy on the bottom right would be a beautiful woman

hahaha, we very much are, I lived on the northside for a while and it is amazing how MInnesotan's defend these monsters, I want to rip my hair out and scream "NIGGAS WILL KILL U AND LAUGH"

you can see the low iq

I work in Downtown Minneapolis, and I have to say the young Somali women seem quiet and modestly dressed. Many of them seem to thrive in the clerical/ professional workplace. Yea, they wear the hijab, but they dress appropriately and mind their own business.

Compare that with the standard issue sheboon. I would trade Somalis for hood rat ratchets anytime.

The Somali men are another matter, they seem more threatening and tend to gravitate to cab driving. Maybe they don't assimilate as easily?

My view is Arabs and North Africans are more dangerous because they are more arrogant, Somalis are dumb as fuck niggers, but they have no allusions of being overlords over Europeans.

>What is Sheboon?

Hows that different than Somali ???

Genital mutilation is a kind of canary-in-the-coal-mine for a degenerate culture. Boy mutilation is tolerated first due to the natural empathy gap. Then as the culture worsens even the natural empathy and protective instincts for girls is overcome and they too are subjected to mutilation.(Male genital mutilation is just as bad, only people don't take as much notice of the harm it causes due to male disposability.) It causes enormous psychological damage and locks that people into a vicious cycle. Over time they become more violent and disconnected from reality.

Somalis are utter subhuman trash. Just my 2cents.

>somali aren't even 1/10 as bad as southern niggers.
sure, unlike normal niggers, you don't have to interact with somalis if you so choose, but the property damages and such they cause with their monkey brain intellect go far beyond that.
this is a huge problem in welfare states like sweden/finland etc.
the tax burden they cause is insane. some families even need to have gov paid assistance workers because they're too fucking retarded to operate washing machines and such.
and probably is true, there's similar things here as well

i'm not even a based black man guy. it's just northern niggers have jobs and are functional for the most part. the southern ones all came here for welfare in the 90's and are the extreme criminal gang members who want to kill whitey. somali are way better than either of these cause they aren't out committing lots of murders and crime like spics/niggers. like the other user said they're pretty skinny and aren't prone to random violence cause they probably won't win it. even the somali women are stronger looking than the men

I think that once you have Somalis and American Niggers within the same setting, you see clearly who you would prefer. Somalis are dumb dumb dumb but a lower chance you will be assaulted

minnesota is a welfare state and the highest amount of somali in america. it's still 84% white so there is a contrast between the huge somali population and niggers. you don't know niggers if you think somali are worse. it doesn't matter if it's finland or sweden minnesota has even more somali.

niggers/spics are on welfare as much as any somali too

they look inbred

> purely based on IQ
hell fucking no
he's there because he's been the trophy promotion for libtards on every single step of his life
liberals have ruined academia and work ethics so badly that never again you'll be able to judge minorities solely by their merits

Are there any SOMALI sports players? NFL Players??

none at all, a lot of somalis try to play basketball but fail miserably

I'm from Rogers but have worked all over the cities and in the dirty south. Give the south credit their niggers have the most dirty stink but we got the hardened nogs that have adapted to the cold. And then we have our loveable smelly pirates with billboard sized foreheads...

There are Somali soccer players for sure.

they are so good because they learn with the goat head, which is oblong and much more difficult to kick. Hence they are extremely good soccer players.

this is fucked up but it would be weird if they all disappeared, I have never seen a Minnesota without them, I just wish we did not have to pay for them, they suck some many resources

Yea the twin cities is a cancer on Minnesota and Mark Dayton is a fish eyed mumbling retard so he figures he'll try to ruin the rest

why do they have such big foreheads? they look like baloons

I'm from MN. Worked with Somalians for a while. Some of them were here on some kind of visa that let them work but skip paying taxes. Also, the guy who played the "Look at me... I'm the captain now" pirate in that Tom Hanks flick came from the same building that recruits ISIS members domestically

they look really strange and to me it's obvious that they (and Eritreans and Ethiopians) belong to another race then West Africans

Anyway in Germany a Somali guy has cut off the eyelids of another guy and stabbed his eyes with a pen for 50 euro

they all have very high foreheads and a reserved hairline

There are indeed some somalian intelectuals though. Many bookwriters

What I like most about their culture is the rape.

Definitely the rape is the best part

look up their avg iq in adoption studies in minnesota, finland, canada, sweeden, also their route memory ability, their avg is something scary and dystopic. there have been a few chimpanzees trained to remember more shapes in a row in route memory than the avg tested on weschler or stanford binnet somali, literally.