Osomatsu-kun/san thread(?)

I don't really expect anyone to participate/enjoy it but I feel like posting one anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4L4AjzrVYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's certainly dead.

I thought the brown haired dude was Atsuhi for a moment

Thy're who used to be Choro's groupies.

I wish it wasn't, besides isnt there supposed to be another season?

Those extras look familiar for some reason.

Movie actually. But I kind of wish they'd just let the show die down.

oh, well thats cool... I started watching 88-kun and thats been pretty good, I like that iyami isnt a complete asshole in it.

Still no fanart of them sadly.

Not a movie, there's going to be a new short for the Matsu event.

Season 2 never.

The should could have been so hilarious if it didn't have Choromatsu's and Jyushimatsu's retarded tsukkomi and boke bits.

>HAHA I'M DOING SOMETHING RETARDED XD
>WTF WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS RETARDED SO LET ME EXPLAIN TO THE AUDIENCE WHY

So many gag anime are ruined by this.

>Not liking Choro
Choromatsu is a miracle of the universe you fag.

But he's not for the reason I stated.

It's kind of a thing in Japanese humour, and it dif get predictable sometimes, but I did like it when they put a twist on it. Like in Calming Detective Choro acted all cool but he wasn't actually very logical at all and Totty was the only sane man.

Choro/Oso are more of a classic boke/tsukkomi duo anyway.

That's just it, the tsukkomi in the detective scenario became Totty and was unfunny because of it. It was until he started to NOT explain why what Choro was doing was so kooky that the shtick became watchable.

Yeah but Totty's exasperation is what made it funny. Have you never seen someone respond extremely seriously and genuinely to a very obvious troll? It's kinda like that. Also Irino.

But you're trying to see tsukkomis as funny. When I first watched that skit I thought it was annoying but it's all in the mindset. When I rewatched it without trying to hope everything would get resolved/make sense I liked it.

Tsukkomis are kind of a staple. They aren't always there but it's like saying you want a sitcom without a laugh track - sometimes they're just kind of there.

I don't love Choro but I appreciate how they were self-aware about his character and even had Iyami point out that he can't always commentate on everything and should try to contribute something himself.

Yeah, the 1988 show is good. For better or worse, it was softer than the Kun revival manga that Akatsuka was doing at the time so some people get a "feel good kids show" vibe from it and think San is defiling it.
But while 1988 was doing heartfelt stuff about Chibita, Akatsuka was having his characters eat shit and be put into mind scarring and screwing situations.

osomatsu kun>.osomatsu san.
iyami best boy.

Would anyone be interested in a Yurimatsu dump?

First to get dubs gets PUTITTO matsu set.
Sage replies and drop throwaway email.

I would. Make an album on imgur.

That is great

Fingers crossed.

I like your phone case

I kind of wish they had given Karamatsu jokes/gags other than "try hard" and "no one likes him"

Rolling

Rolling one more time

>this

Those are cute, so I'll roll.

wow, thats certainly... something.

I want these little monsters.

Where is the Choro?

yes!!!

Rolling.
[email protected]

Thanks. I had to alter the shit out of it since it was so poorly constructed.

He was hanging out by a bowl of samgyetang on the table out of sight.

Make sure you all are leaving throwaways.

rolling for matsus

rollin' for matsus

Rolling

do we have the Todo/Jyushi doramatsu translated?

ROLLAN

>actually got it

Ayyyy. Here's my throwaway email. [email protected]

Gotta have the throwaway with the post.

screenshot please.

Rolling
[email protected]

Darn!
Nice user.

Is this good?

Perfect, email sent.

I'm confused. What are we doing?

These are even more horrifying painted.

Rip Ichi.

It bugs me that Osomatsu is always last in these fan polls. He's a great character in his own right.

Jyushi should be dead last while Oso should be second or third at best.

> Rip Ichi

Yeah right.

> Homura
Holy shit, ep9 is strong as fuck.

Why is Kudelia on there of all people?

> Gintama boys
> Matsus
> Kagura first
> Totoko
> AV
> Nobume
This poll is perfect.

>Osomatsu in a pretty good position relative to other Matsus and Karamatsu on top

>Tototko 2

Bretty gud. Osomatsu is generally criminally underrated by a lot of people.

DES

Hey, it's Gundam, why not.
Real question is how Umaru can appear in a poll for fujo?

Rip Ichi again.

I don't like "lol so random xD" but...
> Kara is not the first
Nice.

Disgusting.

Karafag

>Your fav didn't even rank again

Being a Chorofag is rough.

Isn't Choro 14? I don't think those are Osomatsu's eyes, but I also can't read moon.

You can faintly see an ahoge.

I feel for Chorofags, though. Maybe it's time for us stockmatsu fans to band together at last.

For you user.

> Ichi first
> No Kara
> Jyushi second
> No Kara
Well, this is new.

That's Osomatsu. I just looked again and he at least made the top 30 I guess.

>rank 28
>192 votes
>over 350 votes separating him and Totty

;_;

Why the fuck aren't there more rapid scanlations of the Osomatsu-san manga? That shit is just as funny as the anime, perhaps even moreso. amd tje series was wildly popular. Is what's scanlated all there is? I can't fathom them only doing like 1 volume of this.

Kara is 3. How did you miss him?

Same. It got particularly bad in the second cour. But his one other joke was "he's decent but his brothers don't care".

I binged 66. Iyami's kind of a shitter there but still hilarious.

>Kagura first
>Totoko second
makes sense. They're kind of similar anyways being the least heroine-like heroines.

That was kind of the point though, he's a try hard but he's actually so earnest about his own shittiness that it's funny. He's not being a try hard for attention, he just genuinely thinks his own sense of fashion is cool (Ichimatsu apparently thinks so as well but has to keep up appearances in the pecking order). Like in Choromatsu Rising where his ego was tiny because he was earnest about everything he was doing. Him climbing a fucking mountain to try and get his brothers fine fresh water and getting sick again is the epitome of Karamatsu.

The others shitting on him over everything is what got old (because he barely had room to breathe), not him doing dumb shit.

As a Chorofag you shouldn't be surprised at all.

I'm not. I just wish more people liked and appreciated him. It's disheartening to always see him at the very bottom of the polls.

Honestly I blame the designated straight man role they forced him to do. Every skit involving him was just him stating the obvious. They made him better near the end but it was kind too late at that point. All emotional stuff went out the window for him as well unlike Ichi and Jyushi. I am hoping they do more focus on the older brother if they make another season.

Some English fans seem to hate it because Shitara doesn't make the sextuplets shitty human beings enough, or makes them too simplified.
On Japanese side, more fans like it for feeling like Kun more than the anime did.

sauce?

It's Oso.

I coincidentally had the pic they used saved as a reaction image

There have been moments in the show they do similar expressions to point you almost think they are one of the others. Like Choro smiling just like Oso or Todo and Jyushi making a Choro expression.

Koreans just found Atsushi in the sheeh tournament episode since they're all crazy about him.

Akatsuka-sensei looks like Happosai.

This break has done no favors to Totty's figure.

I found someone who made a german dub of this thing.

youtu.be/4L4AjzrVYuU

What is this?

Cute Jyushi voice, but Ichi sounds way too monotone.

The manga is scanned by an Sup Forumsnon, translated by an Sup Forumsnon and typeset by two other Sup Forumsnons in these threads. I've been waiting for translations for the newest scans before I can get to typeset.

Didn't someone point out other characters had a similar suit same thing with Tougou suit as well? I don't think that is really atushi.

I dunno, that episode is the B part of the mixer episode. I could believe it.

>Akatsuka-sensei
That's Chibita.

Was it rape?

If Totty doesn't have an excuse to diet and try to look cute, his inner fat fuck shows.

Oh boy, time for monthly Matsu thread.

Time to get several things out of my system

> tfw no s2 announcement
> tfw no clean rips + eng subs for the Suntory shorts
> tfw translators too busy or disinterested in ososan to do the recent manga chapters
> tfw will never get to see the movie/short exclusive to FesMatsu (although an user won the lottery to go to it, I hope they give a detailed summary at least)

Jyushitmatsu is working on getting HD rips, but the production committee tried to report their account for copyright infringement so they laying low.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, they've been really instrumental in making content accessible to the english side of the fandom (like the Docomo app things).

poor matsumama

> raising six sons in a shoebox house

I'm sure she's seen some shit.

Favorite piece of Matsu fanart?

Imagine their puberty.

Imagine the smells.

It's really her fault for being stupid and uploading it onto twitter instead of some other site nips don't use as much.