E
L

>Rem leaving Subaru out of the picture

She would never do that.

>80k

That's kind of lame

But why?
For what purpose?

I am looking foward to that moment so much.

Episode:
16. A Pig's Desire
17. At the End of Disgrace
18. From Zero
19. Hakugei Conquest Battle

Spot Betelgeuse in the pic

I am not ready

I don't ask this much but can you delete this?

Below Felt's tight ass

For a japanese fantasy suffering simulator its pretty good right?

When an episode title has a title drop you know shit is going down

Obligatory post to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qtqmaIag-8

really?
konsuba has 60k
overlord 20k

anyways is pic related already translated?

Well I dunno. I don't expect a happy ending. A bitter sweet ending is much more fitting. However what tone of the ending has I don't care. As long as it is satisfying with a clear cut message.

I don't want no cryptic ending.

Seriously though if this ends up being just a fucking despair boogaloo at its end I'll just inject my eyeballs with Bokurano to fucking amp it up and say fuck it.

I really wonder how they gonna handle the title drop in episode 18, who's gonna do the narration.

>And I still remember the promise I made you that day.
>To take care of you for the remainder of your days

A little too close to home friend.

They need to make a new one pretty soon, been less than a day and its at 92k.

She's new to smartphones.

Nope.
Requesting TLs and typesetter for this as well.

How did Puck decapitate Subaru from that distance?

Part 1 for those who haven't read it yet.

yeah and this too

My grandma had lewy bodies dementia
She came at my grandpa with a knife once. He had to take off the buttons on the stove because she would turn on the gas for no reason. Eventually, he had to get her into a hospice home for her to live out her days completely numb. He used to get hot fudge, just hot fudge from the mcdonalds near the hospice because she seemed to like it.
And for all that she could move around and mumble noise like shockbaru unlike Rem.

At any rate, I assure you neither Emilia nor Rem will win, so there's no point in fighting

He didn't, while he was freezing he was turning his neck to face puck which caused cracks. With he help of the wind his head fell off.

pastebin.com/8QTMKVDx

there used to be fan translations on this site, but he/she edited it so its gone (on 6th of july) and i wasn't aware thats going to happen so i did not save it (i will buy the translated novels but until its translated i want to read it) does anyone have the links to the the fan translated ln?

most partners of people who get alzheimers abandon them

will there be more puck

i want to fuck this guy

Would the series have been any better had they kept these designs for the protagonists?

Just kill me now, I have nothing to live for if not even they can have have some kind of happiness.

We just got him at the episode 15.

subaru looks too competent, I'd say no

No. Emilia looks less stinky I'm here.

subaru looks like he just woke up

You'll see him again in ep 17, up close too.

suffering is a choice user
You can chose to accept the future and deal with it when it happens, or frustrate yourself over it and deny its existence.
Either way its coming.

>smartphone
Subaru still uses a flip phone though

WAKE_ME_UP.jpeg

I would buy these desu

Reminder that Rem is for cuddling and marrying.

Who knows user. Who knows.

Rem and Emilia have flip-phones in the academy chapters.

I know it's a fact that's coming and I don't have to like it, but there's still hope that it won't be permanent. I'll go along with it, but only because there's a chance of hope that things will get better. But fuck me if someone like Rem doesn't get to have even that small fragment of love she wants.

We will have a happy ending. Just not the kind of happy ending everyone expects it to be, and by happy I mean suffering.

>she's dead by magic that erased her existence
>don't worry dude she'll get better

>Roswaal warned Emilia about Subaru and Rem being anxious to see each other again
>Emilia is probably having her doubts of Subaru's feelings due to all the time he spends with her
>Subaru finally found the sage, and is going to check if he can save Rem with her
>There's probably a price of pay, which Subaru does not wish to go through to bring her back, so he'll settle to be patient and either get dragon blood or kill the gluttony bishop
>Emilia let's her jealousy grow little by little and Satella starts influencing her. Kills Rem
>Subaru's checkpoint does not move and manages to return just before Emilia was about to do it stopping her

If something like this were to happen how badly would Subaru flip at Emilia?

What was that image supposed to portray exactly?

>Watching pretentious harems

that doesn't sound happy at all

It's more likely he would self implode at that point.

just wait
>time to swap waifus I guess
>ty rem

>Academy chapters
Felt and Reinhardt where?

i would pay for somone just sending me the fan translation of the LN

That dialogue she gave at ep 15. Fuck me please.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

Reinhardt keeps chasing Felt.
Felt is constantly trying to hide from Reinhardt and calls Subaru Nee-san, though they aren't related.
Beatrice is Subaru's actual little sister.

She's a bitch

You know I always wondered what would happen if the savescumming worked against him like someone that fucks up and save seconds right before they die ending up in a nightmare loop of unskippable death.

>Reinhardt is a persistent stalker

That's pretty funny to imagine actually.

Are you implying that it will be an anime original ending? Because one of the pictures about "Who's Rem?" is canon. Just read the intermission chapters. There is even a scene where Subaru tried to mimic her voice while holding her in his arms.

>Respawn point is seconds before that happens
>Can't stop it no matter what

I don't think Emilia would get to live if that happened.

>Priscilla holding AL's helmet
what did she mean by this?

So how does Subaru's save point happen?

I mean I thought it's when he's asleep but him waking up in front of the appa vendor confuses me.

Al is Subaru. I'm calling it right the fuck now.

i'm anime only so this isn't spoilers just speculation, i believe that satella has cursed him and has complete arbitrary control over his respawn points

Satella probably controls then, so if she thinks that's a good spot for a checkpoint, she places it.

They don't follow a clear pattern so that has to be it.

It's not that she even had something to live for, it's that she finally had something to die for. She doesn't even get that, she gets fucking nothing, she gets less than nothing, she's rendered into absolute nothingness. All I have left to ask is why.

Its not discussed but people who read the WN/LN think its Satella setting the save points where/when.

He would go off the fucking handle.

I honestly don't want that to be the case. There's just something about that idea that doesn't sit right with me.

50 Rem images gallery picked by japs

animemories.net/archives/224419.html/img1468063095-jpg

Nice

that's fucking perfect

Her yelling when she was trying to save Subaru felt like a trigger scene to me.
I loved it.
Best girl. Best girl.
why does he wear the mask

>That spoiler

What the fuck man

>animemories.net/archives/224419.html/img1468063095-jpg
There's way too little suffering picked in. Lets balance it a bit

Mass hysteria.

Exactly. Emilia isn't a terrible girl. I'm fine with her, but fuck it. Rem just has such a short end of the stick that the only one who could probably understand Subaru is her.

Son of a bitch.

I don't know if I can take this series.

Pressing Ctrl+S sure is fucking hard huh?

Fuck me. Why did I accidentally backspace the spoiler?

That would actually be nice.

i want to fuck some of those qt animal citizens

Even the mods know that reee:zero is great.

I can't believe I accidentally backspace the "s". Dammit, I hate myself.

No, it's the point that she's actively done more for him than most other people that have been mentioned.
It's the point that she's pretty much the only other person that has risked their life for the sake of his.
It's the point that she has already died more than once for the sole purpose of keeping him safe.
She's done more than even what most people would have expected her to do, but every time it has never worked out for her.
She is always just short of the love she wants to have and just never gets it, there is always something there to stop her.

The fun part is that the backstory of Subaru looking up to his dad and Rem looking up to her sister is really similar.
The only difference is that Rem despised herself for it and channeled it into being best girl.