"You don't want me in your country?" *Cries*

Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white. Then I started university for sociology at Ryerson University.

You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy. Definitely not like how it is on Fox News potraying them as ISIS.

I actually smoked up with a Iraqi Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with her soon. Can't wait.

Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Pic related

I don't want you on my planet

fuck off antifa nigger. i work in a welfare office and mulsim chicks are ugly as shit. some of them have tons of facial hair. one unfortunate 14 year old actually has a mustache. they also all smell

no, fuck off leaf

BEGONE THOT

Cry moar, beaness

Where's the hijab? Islamic law forbids a women to be out and about without the hijab, either this women is some vaguley eithnic women you found on google and you are lying, or she is an apostate in which case congrats you gonna get cucked, if a women can not stay faithful to God she will not stay faithful to you.

You weren't very redpilled if you picked SJW to major in.

Leafs always have this stupid self righteous attitude. Legitimately a chance your water supply is making you gay

Do you honestly think every Muslim woman looks like a light skinned fat titted goddess with perfect hair and eyes?

What Muslim would wear a dress like that anyways? I know...a Muslim who isn't really religious at all

OUT OUT OUT

>sociology
And into the trash it goes

We mainly hate jews you tard

This guy gets it

fuck you, leaf

Is this a bait thread?

You and your muslim fucking trash stay north of the border, fag

>Just as Canadian as you and I.
>Just as Canadian
problem identified.

first post here?
>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

>university for sociology
what a joke

Here's your (you)

>Pic related

Also how are those Haitian refugee camps working out for you?

Stone that whore!

You've ruined your own lands; you’ll not ruin mine!

Burgers are so fucking stupid they don't realize every Canadian post is ironic.

2/10
would not bang

lmao kill yourself poser

Not bait, but masturbate

I live in Toronto as well. I sleep around and fuck all the exotic pussy I want, but at the end of the day i'm having my children with a white women. I want white kids.

yeah i dont want in the US or in any white nation

OUT

Where in Toronto are you that you see all these foreigners? Besides Filipino servants and Italians I only see white Europeans, my neighbours are Hungarians and Yugoslav. I've never lived in a building that rents to non whites, the land lords have all straight up told me they don't rent to coloured people

>I used to be one of you
>now I'm a faggot

Lol didn't read

Got the sand fever too I see.

OP is right, Arab girls are super hot, especially Saudis.

I would consider BLEACHING a Christian one.

That picture is not representative of what most Arab women look like. Sure, they have a fair share of qt's, but they're pretty rare. The vast majority of Muslim women are ugly.

10 of 10 would bang

i used to be a liberal trans homo but then i stopped sucking dicks and now i' m a harvard grad so listen to me: 1488

STFU you northern piece of shit. I live in a town with

Your ancestors are not smiling down on you OP

>Just as Canadian as you and I

Nah just get a arabic Christian girl like a THICC lebanese or Armenian

Why is that whore not wearing her burqa!?

should still impregnate non white chicks so we at least keep a bit of white in the country. Don't have to marry bitches.

I hate to admit but i've developed a bit of hijab fetish, but only white and olive muslims

fuck the muslimes they spread their bullshit wherever they go they should all be exterminated in my opinion.

Same can be said for any race user.

You think white girl in Denmark, Sweden or USA is a 10/10 qt?

>Then I started university for sociology at Ryerson University.
>You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

I worked at Ryerson. It is an ideological shit hole and working in Toronto is why I am now working on moving to the country to get away from all the foreign, non-Canadians that make up most of the population in the GTA.

very halal! POST MORE!

Where do you live? When I grew up we had two non whites in the whole school of about 250 kids, one was a nigger from England and one was Korean.

Okay, I live in the GTA. Not exactly in Toronto, but I go to Toronto often.

I've slept with a couple Desi/Hindu girls, a Guyanese girl. Asian.

When you're a 6ft+, white guy in a predominately immigrant community, you tend to attract a lot of attention.

I'm having fun and enjoying life with these girls and you should too. But I could never see myself having mixed kids. I want to see myself in my children.

Deutschbro with the truth!

>Pathetic beta betrays everything so he can get laid.

Pathetic.

Btw, most women from the Middle East are not big-titty'd and are typically ugly. Your pick is cherry-picking.

>Date with a muslims girl

Her family would kill her

Also, Mohammedan whores cake their face in a metric ton of makeup to look like that. The level of makeup they use is absurd, even by Western standards. If you ever happen to notice a Saracen woman is a qt, more often than not it's the whore makeup.

>And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy.

No they aren't. Most of them wear doo-rags, they are more prone to genetic disorders because of cousin marriage and it's a craps shoot whether or not they have still have a clitoris.

Muslimas are the hottest non white girls (unless youre into chinks)

only a degenerate would show her shoulders at her own wedding
no long sleeves = whoring

Holy fuck that's a tall wall. Trump wasn't kidding.

I know a lot of Muslims and ex-Muslims too. I like (some of them) as people in spite of their religion, not because of it.

Just because you've met a cool, not-very-devout Muslim doesn't mean that Islam isn't a regressive ideology that belongs in the 8th century. All organized religions are a scourge on humanity.

t. never seen a middle-eastern.

Laying with the beast is punishable with death according to God, if you're going to fornicate at least find a French harlot like most Anglos

Any man could pick up Saturday night trash like that hoe, lol wtf are you on about leaf? You will never convince me that diversity a strengthfucm off

>h...hi user

>You're missing out by not letting sub 80 IQ inbred retards practice their medieval and backwards ideology in your country.

>alt right
>post on /r/the_donald

Canadian shitposting at it's finest. Have a (You)

>I'm having fun and enjoying life with these girls and you should too.

I don't even like being anywhere near the foreign, alien people. Let alone hanging out with them.

I wish it were medieval, they had the right idea back then putting homos, sodomites, witches, Muhammedans, and kikes to the stake

First post best post

Also

>going to any university in Southern Ontario that isn't UofT, Queens or Waterloo
you fucked up

They're not scary, they are inferior parasites.

see

i live in one of the most muslim cities in america. Theyre hotter than fat "latina" trolls, niggers, patels. The only non whites giving them compitition are Asian girls who are for beta white males

that girl would be taught from birth to hate white men

that girl even if she likes you would not do anything unless you convered

even if she did fuck you on the sly,if her family found out they would show up at your door with acid and machettes and they would kill her also

the entire community would protect them afterward also

no...fuck off leaf

>post on /r/the_donald
ebin b8 m8

Is this OC?

Saved. It should help in quickly pointing out nonsense like OP's.

That's it...we're building a North border wall too.

ITS A MAN, BABY

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO A MAN WITHOUT YOUR FATHER'S PERMISSION

YOU SHALL BE STONED YOU INSOLENT WHORE

It's actually pathetic how effective appealing to boners is with these people.

>le BLEACHED xD

>I used to hard core alt right,

heh I'm sure, you 16 year old faggot

fake af

Now post THICC ass stats

Checkmate, low T beta

really? Here in the bay area california we are chalk full of persians, iraqis and afghans and they are by far the least Anti-white of all of our shitskins.
It must be a europe thing..

>everyone above me falling for such obvious pasta from a fucking leaf

Incidentally(?), your ID kinda reads like "virgin".

>haha I was only pretending to be retarded

I agree.

>three inches of make up
show me what your hiding and I'll think about it

also, it's the western muslims who are not true muslims, not the other way around, remember that, always

Have fun spending 15 locked up after the bobbies come for you for this post

>LISTEN GUYS, I USED TO BE YOU, NOW I'M NOT. TRUST ME, OKAY, NOW CHECK OUT THESE LIBERAL VIEWS OF MINE

Day of the rake please.

you get the middle class nicer muslims,europe gets the backward zelot types

the bottom of the barrel filth with the village mentallity,pakistanis afghanis and nigger ones

I keep telling people like you the following: make the best of a bad situation. The only thing I would say is, if divorce laws and all that other stuff were much more lax, there would be a lot of foriegn girls with half white kids, they want the white mans DNA all up in their ovaries. White dudes have to stay strong. Only have kids with another Caucasian if you can help it.

FUCK YOU LEAF, BROWN GIRLS WONT SLEEP WITH ME SO I WANT THEM ALL OUT REEEEEEE

>Duckface

She shall be fed to the dogs.

You should move to a muslim shithole and tell them you like muslims. see how quick they torture you to death and count the torturers vs peaceful muslims. Text us the ratio will ya?

>btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after.

Some one range ban this Autist already. It is only this one fucking leaf who has been posting this for months.
Sage and report

It's been around since before the election. Race-mixing shills have been coming to Sup Forums with their BLEACHED/COLONIZED/THICC bullshit for quite some time.

All I see is a woman from an enemy tribe.
Also dark eye = creepy
They seems soulless and full of malice.

Something is wrong with you or you aren't white. These people have been our race's enemies since ancient times.

#notallleafs

im being honest lad,you know that vid with them kids walking through that town in england shouting allahu akbar? thats in bolton my home town and i grew up there

i know how muds operate,you dont want them in your country they spread like cancer.