HAPPENING MAJOR HAPPENING Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

STEPHEN PADDOCK CONFIRMED ARMS DEALER

SKIP TO 1:25:40 IN THE VIDEO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE FIND THE PART OF THE INTERVIEW SO WE CAN REVIEW IT

youtube.com/watch?v=sx1vfbwvBKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDKQHZ0ltog
youtube.com/watch?v=at02Fvdhk2I
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/04/us/paddock-profile-house-cash-fence-invs/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll bite.

no bait here senpai this is the real deal

The actual bit is at 1:35:09

the interview footage? thank you

HOLY FUCK ITS TRUUUUUUU

AT 1:35:00 HE SAYS "STEVE WAS AN ARMS----- UHH IM SORRY, WRONG TERM"

Oh look Alex Jones... I mean its not likes hes a fear mondering monster who isnt never right about anything substantive. He litterally predicts war and disaster constantly and nothing happens. If he is even remotely right, then people suck his cock like he is a god.

THE REAL KILLER(S) ARE STILL ON THE LOOSE AHHHHHH

(((America First)))
youtube.com/watch?v=FDKQHZ0ltog

Don't be stupid.

If you watch the interview, he was going to say that his brother was "... an army of one."

WTF

>>'He was an arm--"

Arms dealer? HOLY SHIT!

He was about to say "Army of one" but realized that it would sound bad, considering the situation.

Why is Alex hanging around with Loomer and Posobiec smdh

Found the shekel shuffler

Fuck Alex for hiring Loomer

you dumb moronic cockfucks

he as going to say he was an ARMY

Idiots

Ahhh, that sounds more accurate.

I don't buy any of it. I don't buy the official stories, I certainly don't buy any of the conspiracy theories here, and I don't buy any of what this guy is saying

I'm sure there are only a select few people who really know what happened that night.

Were never going to know.

>this whole out of nowhere theory a life long bean counter is a secret gun smuggler and dealer is based on an "a" syllable

It's gonna take a little more than that

It'll come out here, though maybe not there.

Still early.

"Steve was an Army"

What the fuck kind of statement is that?

You dont buy anything because you cant buy anything because youre too intellectually poor

Felt the same way when I watch the entire thing.

yeah, wtf kind of statement is that

This is the leading theory here on Sup Forums as of right now, besides the offical statement that he just did it without any reason or motive, just because. The arms dealer theory accounts for his reason for having 23+ guns in his room and thousands of rounds of ammunition, and why he was so fucking rich.

Also, he doesn't say "a" he says "arm"

Steve was an arm-y of one.
Loomer is a kike.
Case closed.

Army of one dumbass

He did it because CN ruined the Powerpuff Girls.

Bump Of Justice

hahahah ok

he was about to say he "was an ARMY OF ONE"

Not, an arms dealer.

Nope. I don't buy any of it because if there was anything definitive everyone would be ALL over it.

So far there is only speculation and shitty ms paint pictures that don't prove anything.

Eye catching image to signal boost.
He didnt want to implicate the army in this. Hence he says colloquial term he doesnt want to use.

>ARMY
>OF
>ONE

he said it in another video, hand to god
this is legitimate disinfo

This, Sup Forums is so fucking retarded, a non native English speaker has to point out a very common aphorism to them.

Digits

This

This

>Steve was an Army of one
>Also, he only had a couple of hand guns, MAYBE one rifle

Jew bitch Loomer dyed her hair? Shill for sure. Khs

This is exactally what I thought. And he panicked when he realized how fucking big of a beating he would take for saying it.

alex jones is starting to seem to make sense. oh shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=at02Fvdhk2I

sorry, I was watching a movie while listening to the phrase and only keyed in when he said "arm", I didn't listen to what he was actually saying before and after that

Ignore the fact that his brother is 100% "certain" immediately that no one was helping him.

an Army of one. thats what he was going to say

So orginal, damn you got me. Its not like Alex Jone predicted that Clinton would win several times because mah deep state, but sure hes so credible.

>Infowars gets their "news" from Sup Forums shitposting

Embarrassing.

/thread

So you dont believe something unless everyone believes it. What are you doing here?

Nu-pol liking Alex Jones is strange.

Read:

ALEX JONES IS AN ISRAELI PUPPET

Good, I hope he embarresses himself out of buisness. Alex Jones is a fucking kike enabler and anyone who takes him remotely serious is fucking plebbit.

That's what I was thinking. He's so sure that he did it alone and tries to convince viewers by sounding so certain. Wtf is this shit? Reminds me of Sandy Hook interviews. Anyone else get this feeling?

>He litterally predicts war and disaster constantly and nothing happens.
where have you been the last 16 years?

He calls out Israel a lot. Get out of here shill

Did you honestly expect him to win though? My vote for Trump was my middle finger to (((them))). I didn't think he had a snowballs chance in hell.

big if true

please stop

SUCK

MY

DICK

Was alex jones the guy they based last seasons homeland crazy tv guy after?

No. WE WANT THE TRUTH. WERE SICK OF BULLSHIT.

Alright people, digits have said this before Civil War 2 is coming, are you ready? This will be one of the bloodiest wars in history. Not only will it be bloody other countries will join in and this will warp into WW3. Are you all prepared? War faces anons, All squadrons report. Meme Squadron 424 reporting.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Oh, look. Laura Loomer has been using Sup Forums to do her job again. Isn't that surprising that a jew would be dishonest?

>So you dont believe something unless everyone believes it

I didn't say that... definite proof is what I'm looking for

You guys are all sobering yourselves over speculation... That

>He litterally predicts war and disaster constantly
And look at that, constant war and disaster. Also, chemicals in the water are fucking with sexual expression in frogs and other animals.

That is all it is*

>Like no one else does his homework with us.

Big if true
He acted like he had made a huge mistake. Calling him an army of one would have been a good defense, if he was trying to claim that his brother wasn't working with terrorists. But accidentally saying he was an arms dealer.
Oooh that would have been big.

This. That fat bitch is just trying to schill idiots his pills by showing shit we've seen 20x over

>for once I'm not even shitposting

>alex jones
>notrelevant.jpeg
>gibs me
>am sick

you know why goy, think!

This was an arms deal gone sour
>isis hit squad still on the loose
Bumperino

That's how we know there's an issue faggot.

This

This

Yet he defends Netanyahu

Its fucking laura loomer AGAIN HELLO LEBBIT! If you've been here for more then a fucking week you'd know laura loomer is a fucking lying kike

>He acted like he had made a huge mistake
>acted
ive been following alex for at least 10 years. you get used to it

Loli Hunter Frog Squadron 420 reporting in.

((Harvest)) festival

Alex Jones has become a reliable news source over the last few years.

Everything he was saying during the 00's came true in 2015-2016. That's why his viewership doubled and Infowars business has expanded big-time

So this guy picks up all the tinfoil hat discussions from here and then points them out as if they were truth?

Also that guy was going to say "army of one" and I don't see an ear piece anywhere. Also nobody would react fast enough to stop him at the word arms

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/04/us/paddock-profile-house-cash-fence-invs/index.html

This nigga was a weirdo.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HE WAS GOING TO SAY "ARMY OF ONE" AND CAUGHT HIMSELF BECAUSE HIS BROTHER JUST MASSACRED A CROWD OF PEOPLE. WHAT FUCKING SENSE WOULD "arms dealer" MAKE IN THAT CONTEXT???

FUCK alex jones and fuck laura loomer

There is no definite proof of anything. Only convincing proofs that satisfy a particular verifier.

it would impress the bitches

also, alex jones is a piece of shit who sold all his credibility

what even makes it a loli at that point? the drawing could easily be of a 20 year old woman

He has intel within the FBI and other government agencies.

His predictions are often true way ahead of time. Human Chimeras are just beginning to come out in the news.

Alex (Mossad didn't do 9/11 it was Bush) Jones.

army of one.

he meant to say army of one, and thought to himself that it was a bad term...it actually was a perfect term.

Suspicious that all guns were seemingly in firing positions and used, I'd say at least 3 people were firing. I heard the Cabbie's video, that was 2 shooters AT LEAST.

this.

these threads are slide threads and retarded.

sage

I saw this retarded shit on Sup Forums first then Alex goes on to parrot this obvious bullshit a day later. Why would he be saying "Steve was an arms dealer" in that context? It's fucking stupid and confirms Alex is a disinfo shill.

kek checked

First, check ‘em. Then get ducked. Dude was about to say “army of one” or “one man army”. Stop all this fake news shit Sup Forums.

So I have a few questiosn. We know his car contained ammonia nitrate, tannerite, and 1600 rounds of ammunition. The tannerite/1600 rounds of ammo were stored in boxes separate from the ammonia nitrate. This car was supposedly found near the Luxor.

What type of car was this?
Was this his only car?
How did he fit all these weapons plus the explosives into this car?
How many suitcases/bags did he have?
How would he have this many/much weapons/ammo and not have been seen putting them into a single bag is it was on one bag?
If he had more than one car, how did he get the second car to Vegas?
What was he doing at the hotel the day before we were told he was supposed to be there ordering room service?
How could he possibly have escaped?

is that a tranny? alex hired a tranny?

In the context of the whole statement it sounds like he was about to say "Steve was an army of one", not "an arms dealer."

Hate to be a downer but I think he was going to say "army of one." He was answering a reporter that asked him if he had acted with anyone else, and he apologized for using a :colloquial" term.

guys they found this in the hotel WHAT THE FUCK