How come that whenever blacks try to be creative that all they do is focus on black identity or history...

How come that whenever blacks try to be creative that all they do is focus on black identity or history? Everything is about race with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDdS0ev0e84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like literally the only thing they have.

projection: the post

You answered your own question. In America have literally nothing to be proud of except for the fact that they're black, which is why they take group credit for successful black athletes and rappers and such.

seems like it's about race for you too user

blacks in general ... creative

pick 1

>Person who is obsessed about race accuses Black people of being obsessed about race

What would you say if I told you that trauma was something that is genetically passed down and that all of us, white, yellow, black, brown all have varying degrees of trauma from our ancestors in our DNA.

Obviously the trauma of black people was worse and the most recent, but along with their significantly poor coping skills, IQ, and emotive support, it's no surprise the only thing that is in front of them is the trauma of their past and difficult present.

Think about this for a bit before you reply with the first thing that enters your head.

But user, YOU are the one projecting right now.

How so? I'm just pointing out the fact that the majority of blacks don't think creatively or imaginatively. They're limited to their racial identity.

So this trauma means they can't think abstractly or constructively?

does the trauma from bein' kangz still live with them?

Also Alexander Dumas was only part black and an outlier.

I try not to be lol. In doing so, I cant relate to other black artists since thats all they fucking draw.

rofl what a heap of bull ... all stats show niggers be dumb as shit - exceptions prove the rule

oh my the trauma only blacks have experienced lol ... what a dumb faggot

The way that they see the world has been fucked up by liberals so much that it's now all that they're capable of seeing. It's "us vs. them" every second of their life.

If it rains, it's those fucking crackers keeping darky down.

If they get fired from work for showing up late 30 times in a row, it's that God damn whitey's fault, discriminating and shit.

If their kid gets shot by a black gang member, it's those fucking white people who did it.

>What would you say if I told you that trauma was something that is genetically passed down and that all of us, white, yellow, black, brown all have varying degrees of trauma from our ancestors in our DNA.
Someone watched Altered States.

If I had to guess why so much stuff from black people seems to revolve a lot around black identity, if I had to guess, it's because that shit sells?

BLM talks about black identity all the time. I don't hear about any other Black majority groups in the media. Black Identity sells.

Try making this exact thread on /lit/ and watch how triggered they get.

The best part is that you know they're mad because deep down they know you're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDdS0ev0e84

They have to go back.

No you cuck. Every population on the Earth is tribal except for cucked Western Europeans. Non-tribal civic-nationalist Western Europeans are the defective ones, not the low-IQ tribal negroes.

"Obviously"?
I think there's an argument the Irish, the Russians, the Polish, the Armenians, Cambodians, Koreans, Isrealis, Egyptians, 90% of Latin Americans... Have a more direct connection to recent and WORSE tragedies than "blacks" and slavery.
Seriously, FoH with that nonsense user

YOURE ONLY
FOOLING YOURSELF WITH SUCH
DELUSION WITHOUT PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE AND WITH SUCH LIMITED EXPERIENCE WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY
THE FOREFRONT OF YOUR IGNORANCE
YOU LACK THE ABILITY TO ACKNOWEDGE THE NATURALITY OF THAT FACT OF HUMANITY HAVING UNPRECEDENTED INTELLECTS REGARDLESS OF SKIN TONE ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE MELANATED
THE MAGNITUDE OF YOUR SPITE STEMMING FROM FEAR
ONLY EJACULATES ENVIOUS INTENT

ANOTHER DISGUSTING ABOMINATIVE RACIST SCUM CYSTIC FUCK

Asking Sup Forums what black people think about something makes about as much sense as asking you about relationship advice. Or asking you how to get into a four-year college.

wtf I respect negroes now