NT16 Mikoto thread

NT16 Mikoto thread

So perflat.

If Element is only a chapter or so, what will the rest of the novel be about? I have a feeling it will be genuinely about Mikoto.

What do you want her to do? What do you expect her to do? Are they the same thing?

I want to believe Mikoto will do something to break Raildex status quo but I'm not entirely convinced. That being said I haven't completely lost faith

I want to buy her Gekota plushies
pic unrelated

The status quo will change for more than just her. I'm not sure about Accel, but Hamazura's talk in NT15 makes it sound like his temporary peace is going to get shaken up soon. Mie's involvement is slowly growing, and something permanent will definitely happen to the Kamisato faction depending on who they come into conflict with (Yuiitsu, Aleister, or Item if you made a connection between their two leads).

I don't know about you guys but I don't think Railgun and Accel having similar topics at this time is just a coincidence. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if a character from either of those two shows up, or just Rensa if we're keeping things simpler.

>Mie

When will this shitty meme end?

Seeing how Yuiitsu was behind Rensa and how Railgun is going into that territory I think Yuiitsu and Noukan might make a cameo at the end of this arc

It'll end when she stops appearing. Do you really think Kamachi is including the point of view of some seemingly generic and irrelevant kid for no reason at all? The liquid diamond plot could have been dumbed down and given to literally anyone else if that's what it was all about.

I think she has a purpose but I don't think it's extremely important.

Not everything is a foreshadowing. Not everything is some super secret plot. She's just a character made for Bunny (who is completely irrelevant outside of adding more to Yuiitsu) and liquid diamond, which probably is also fuel for something else

She's not gonna be Hamazura 2.0 OR some meme Level 5 defeator like you autists are sperging over. Get over it

Most of us are just joking about Mie anyway, but I honestly wouldn't put it past Kamachi if it wasn't so late in the series.

Maybe Element will be around for the full novel but will be just grunts and not much of a threat

>She's not gonna be Hamazura 2.0 OR some meme Level 5 defeator like you autists are sperging over. Get over it

Some fun speculation isn't sperging. You get mad as fuck when people say Aogami is a level 5 too, don't you?

I do agree about it being much more likely she becomes important if it wasn't so late in the series.

And yes, I do think it's legitimately late in the series and will end soon.

>yfw Mie-chan defeats Aihana "Aogami" Etsu

When it gets posted nearly every thread multiple times it evolves from "fun speculation" to "borderline shitposting". Level 5 Aogami is the same.

Cute pic user!

>no fun allowed

Okay, sensitive-kun. But just know that if she actually does something noteworthy, Mieposting will be the bane of your existence.

I really don't see how else NT16 could end BUT "bloody AAA Mikoto laughing insanely"

But would she attack indiscriminately or overkill the enemy to the point it bothers moralfags like Touma?

Why does it have to end like that? There's no guarantee the AAA will even last this volume since Yuiitsu is preparing for a big fight. The insane laughter part could happen when Touma finds her as described in the summary.

If she does something noteworthy, it won't be "defeat a level 5" or "fuck up Aleister's plans like Hamazura"

At the very, very most, she will do something to significantly help a more important character (probably Touma) who will then continue on their journey because Mie helped.

Hell, she may even only help a more important character so THAT character can support another character.

If AAA is being used and has been proven to be a bane to Mikoto, her simply using the AAA and going home with another nosebleed for the second novel in a row makes zero sense.

What if the 50 degrees heat has nothing to do with Element and is actually Kamisato starting shit to get his arm back?

Lengthy summary confirms the heat and Element are the work of the same person or persons. So they're related in that much. If Element is Dark Matter/Shoggoth related, it's not Kamisato.

However, if Element is something else, it could be him

I think the only other thing Element could be besides Dark Matter is Salome body magic and that's stretching it

It could be a group within Kamisato's faction. It could be a random group of magicians. It could be a hallucination Aleister is causing with Archetype Controller.

Maybe it is hallucination. But if it is, what is really and truly happening in AC?

You guys, I honestly don't even know what to do with myself because I love this girl so much!

The thread is on life support, Haruueposter. You can't kill what's already dying.

CAN'T RAIL THE STIYL

>encouraging him post more

So what spoiler/illustration (or both) would cause the most butthurt from the maximum amount of readers?

Listen! Everyone! There's a Manga so peculiar it was not to be believed all around things to tantalize my brain! It's a story unlike anything I've ever read and as hard as I try I can't seem to describe like the most improbable dream! But you must believe when I tell you this, it's as real as the series and Morning Star does exist!

Daily reminder!

Kuroko was givin some sort of power boost from the guy she was doing to experiments with and he did something to Mii which is why she went missing. During that exp I'm guessing she was able to develop her time ability and it wore off after he hurt Mii and in order to get that ability back to save her he's having Kuroko steal all this equipment and hurt these people such as the people in the building and Saten (RIP). That would explain why she's so determined to do all this shit even if it means killing her friends because in the end she can save everybody if she just completes whatever he's making her do. When you think of it this way it makes Mikoto seem like the bad person always getting in her way. That's why she was crying when fighting her as well. Not because she was hurt but because she couldn't explain to her what the truth actually was before Kongou came and ruined there moment.

Fuck it, everybody else is reporting in for a dead thread. I'm honestly more hyped for Blood Sign translations to catch up through volume 5 than NT16 though since the illustrations imply that it's at a major event.

Well, Kamisato had them hundred girls,
That urchinhead racked a thousand kills.

But master you're in luck, 'cause up my sleeves

You've got a brand of magic never fails

You've got some power in your corner now!

Some heavy ammunition in your camp!

You got some punch, pizzaz, kaboom and how.

See, all you gotta do is bring headcrab, and I'll say:

"Mr. Anonny, sir, what will your pleasure be?

Let me take shitposters, burn ‘em up!”

You ain't never had a mage like me

Life is your restaurant and I'm your flaming D!

Come on whisper what it is you want;

You ain't never had a mage like me!

Yes sir, I pride myself on power.

I dick the Prez, the sluts, the Crown!

Say what you wish; it's yours, true dish.

I’ll turn your ‘lil frown upside down

Have some of column S, try none of column T,

I'm in the mood to help you, dude.

You ain't never had a mage like me

So don't just sit there slack-jawed, buggy-eyed,

I'm here to torch all the mid-day prayers!

You've got me bona fide certified;

You've got a mage for charge d'affaires.

I've got powerful runes to help you out,

So what you wish, I really wanna know?

Innocentius can fix em all, no doubt,

Well all you've gotta do is beg like so, and oh -

Mr. Anonny, sir, have a rune or two or three.

I’ll take the mic, remove the dyke

You ain't never had a mage, never had a mage,

You ain't never had a mage, never had a mage,

You ain't never

had a

MAAAAAGE LIIIIIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An introduction of many new characters or anything that insinuates the status quo is maintained I'd imagine would cause the most rage across the board. Anything else would be divided on as being good or bad with tons of shitposting to follow.

Although I get at this point it's considered a theory I think it would make more sense if Mii was actually alive and working with the city somehow. Hopefully they interduce Accel at some point in the series as I feel like although he would probably be working against Kuroko he'd make for some good story.

bump for index

Who?

Try posting the best moment in the series if you want people to pick it up.

Blood Sign is cool but not that cool, I think Yuiitsu-chan's bizarre adventure is a little more interesting than playing magical billiards until someone summons Mugino deluxe.

It's partially because I have a thing for yandere, partially because I like seeing an experienced MC getting sick of dealing with idiots inadvertently trying destroy the world, and partially because the next few volumes really look to be getting things going.

How does one imply the status quo is maintained via illustrations? Mikoto trying to grab at Touma's hand again at the very end? I guess that would imply everything is back to normal

Yeah I hope js06 finishes volume 2 soon.

That's the last thing we'd need. Kuroko was seriously injured last time she fought Mikoto and pretty much all the magic side is against her as well. Kongou is in a detention center now so she won't be able to help her escape this time and I think someone like Accel would be able to somehow stop her ability.

I really hate how everything always comes back to Index. Kuroko can't even use magic anyways? Why would she be after Index?

I was thinking spoilers rather than illustrations on that one. I was just thinking of things that pisses everybody off.

>Morning Star shitposters

When will these shitsmearing faggots fuck off

I honestly don't think she is. Like you said she cannot use magic and they never really explained that part in detail so my theory is she wants to use Toumas arm for something. Maybe like the theory suggests she already was given her ability to warp time in the experiments but was put under some sort of curse preventing her from using it until she completes her tasks.

Yeah return to status quo with nothing happening or vague hints to something happening with no delivery would piss everyone off

When threads start being made for new content only I guess.

When will you stop responding like an idiot and just hide them?

So she's basically relying on Touma to heal her? At this point wouldn't he rather let her die?

Congratulations, you solved your own question. That's why Kuroko wants Index. She want to basically use her as blackmail in my opinion. Nothing else really makes sense right now.

Reminder that only memelords think that Yumiya is dead. All evidence and common sense points to her being alive.

Couldn't she just get Touma to punch her?

Of course Sniper-chan is alive. Kamachi wouldn't kill off a cute girl again.

The problem is with everyone after her right now she wouldn't likely wouldn't be able to get him alone. With Index she could basically threaten him into showing up in a back ally of some shit by himself. The good thing about Kuroko is she's one of the few characters able to handle Touma in a fist fight.

Hope lives on.

Reminder that the Frenda and Rakko chapters were pointless. And that shitty half a chapter made even the pointlessness of it pointless.

I would fuck this Mikoto

Your dick would disintegrate before you even touch her.

what well happen to index and othinus if touma choose her

Touma won't ever "choose" her. If she somehow wins, it'll be because she confessed to him and he accepted because he's comfortable with her and would like to experience having a girlfriend, not because he chose her.

It's all part of a big conspiracy that no one is seeing. I will explain everything soon.

Index and Othinus are the exact reasons he will never choose Mikoto. He may consider her a friend and be willing to risk his life to save hers, but when it comes to things outside of saving lives, Index and Othinus will always come first

Frenda totally destroyed Mikoto. Think about it guys. Frienda is basically a normal human and she didn't even plan for a lv5 esper. She made Mikoto look like a pathetic bitch and she's not even half her weight. I think Frenda should get more love in these threads.

Kuroko and Frenda are good girls!

Why isn't anybody talking about who will become Satens boyfriend? Nobody seems to even be interested in her anymore?

>boyfriend

Not so fast. She's going to hook up with sniper after they console each other over Frenda's death.

I personally think Saten and Accel would be pretty cute. Saten is the kind of girl that could even him out with her playfulness and jokes but while at the same time not going overboard. She seems to have a knack for knowing when to stop. She gets along with kids really well so she'd become friends with Last Order easy enough. They'd be sorta like a family kinda how Index and Touma are.

That wouldn't really make for an exciting first kiss though. I'd rather see a Saten Uiharu accidental first yuri kiss before that.

>retarded shitposter shiiting THIS hard on this thread

Get a goddamn fucking life you worthless human garbage

Wow, you seem really mad. I'm sorry to inform you but were actually allowed to post about this series in this thread because we love it and wish to discuss it in detail. Just because you don't like the discussion that's going on doesn't mean we have to "get a life" as you put it. Let everybody post what they like and just be yourself.

>genki housewife-type girl kissing a hired killer who's really a shy and anxious loner
>not exciting

Get some taste and move past Uiharu, Haruueposter. It's boring as fuck.

I guess we're at odds my dear friend or dear my friend to be exact. Maybe it's just because I like Saten better.

You're fucking cancer. You don't want to post about what you like. You just want to spray rancid diarrhea all over these threads. You're fucking useless and not really contributing to any fucking thing to this series except making it more cancerous. And no, you don't get to be cancerous without meeting resistance

Presidential Kuroko in the thread! She's large and in charge and she says! "YES WE CAN!"

Did that make you feel better? Can we get back to the topic of the series anytime soon? What girl do you like the best?

Just filter image.jpg, .png and .gif then "kuroko" "morning star". When has getting mad ever worked before?

>dub
Wew lad. The dub was objectively good and with the exception of a few people in these threads who haven't even viewed the dub most would agree.

Muesli and her English VA sound like if you bought a fresh doughnut and was gifted icing from heaven and spread the icing on the doughnut after starving for days. The first bite would be similar to her voice in the dub

Misaki*

Does anybody want to talk about how pathetic the espers are compared to the magic users in the anime and how they'll try and even things out? I feel like it's a big problem people don't really notice in this series.

>every time shitposter-kun posts the IP count goes up

I knew the number of people in raildex threads felt inflated lately.

While I've got to admit the magic users are stronger than almost any esper any time I do like this little lady right here. She's saved Touma before when nobody would. I'm really going to be sad if they don't end up together unless he chooses Mikoto. I think I'll be okay if that happened.

Speaking of inflated user who has the best inflation in the series and why is it Shokuhou?

They're on a phone, so they just turn aeroplane mode on and off then can post from a different IP.

>has a whole bunch of images saved on a tablet/phone
>uses proxy to appear to be more than one person
>legitimate shitposting hard enough to derail threads

Looks like he's genuinely trying to burn Raildex threads down/hates the series

Cancer confirmed

Othinus and Leyvinia are ugly, stupid and no one likes them

Huh, didn't know that was a thing. Is the image.jpg an apple thing? My phone has normal filenames.

Okay never mind Misaki is definitely a Greek goddess but Mii hits pretty hard in the department of bust. I choose her instead.

>>uses proxy to appear to be more than one person
You don't even need a proxy, you just disconnect and reconnect to your mobile network and you get a new IP. It's pretty useful for spamming reports, but I've got no idea why mobile posting hasn't been banned yet. We'll have to wait for someone to Accelspam or similar using it before Hiro/Mods take action, I guess.

Yeah, it's an apple thing.

Her boyfriend could definitely beat up Touma no problem.

Beautiful, I shed a tear.

I prefer Mugino's muginos.

I post mobile with Apple but I don't post images often and I don't shitpost with it. I have a good reason I don't post with a computer. The fact this mobile poster is shitposting with phone/tablet pissed me off so much. It gives a bad name to those who just happen to be posting with an Apple phone. I start legit threads on occasion and I'd hate to associated with that trash

>Greek Goddess
>unathletic
>cow tits

What? What kind of Greek Goddess is like Misaki?

NT16 cover art incoming! Hopefully they use this instead of the hardstyle art they're currently using.