'oh yeah let me taste that boot oh fuck yes please yeah fuck I want to be illegally detained and searched...

>'oh yeah let me taste that boot oh fuck yes please yeah fuck I want to be illegally detained and searched, oh yeah man a few mass shootings don't bother me it's the law man gotta uphold the law and it says I can own guns, fuck this boot tastes good'

Why are Americunts so deluded about their 'freedoms'?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Haha this will really get them triggered! Im so smart >=]

Bin that knife so you cant even stab the mudslim thats raping your 5 year old daughter

OI M8, you got a lisence for that butterknife, you cheeky cunt?

>please, take my guns! Yeah, Trump is a facist, and he wants to literally murder everyone that's not white and straight. So we need to make sure that the government goes door to door with armed police to seize our only line of defense against these genocidal maniacs. PLEASE big daddy government please seize my personal belongings and take away my rights, because I HATE FACISM, I'M ANTIFA!!!

See>THE GOVT IS FASCIST AND TRUMP IS IN CHARGE OF THE FASCIST REGIME, CAN WE PLS MAKE SURE THE EVIL FASCIST GOVT IS THE ONLY ARMED ENTITY ALREADY? ITS 2017!!!

>the ability to own guns is bootlicking
I think the bongs have gone full retard

>defending against tyranny is bootlicking

Time for prayers Ahmed.

oh look another one of my cuntrymen want to have the law that says only nigs and muzzies should own firearms. cool.

deluded in what regard?

Read: Shut up ahmed.

shitstorm incoming. expect 200+ replies within the hour from all the triggerings lol. these lil drumphlingbobbers make me LAUGH.

>'oh yeah let me taste that paki cock oh fuck yes please yeah fuck I want to be detained for free speech and illegal spoons, oh yeah man a few mass rapes don't bother me it's the law man gotta uphold the law and it says brown paki cock for British orphans, fuck this paki cock tastes good'

>be britbong
>no guns
>get shot by a muslim
>he gets 4 months in jail
>write a mean post about muslims on the internet
>get arrested and sent to jail for 15 years
>get stabbed by the muslim that shot you when you're in jail.

>not letting the government take your defense is somehow bootlicking.
You have no idea what that phrase means and need to stop posting.

americans are too stupid to use the guns as they were supposed to

>Bong cant into understanding why Americans like the freedoms he doesnt have

How the hell do you bongs convince yourselves to stay in your tyrannical nation?
I couldn't even imagine willingly living under such oppression.

>Anglo
>calling others statist cucks
You niggers invented that shit.

UK sucks dick, and deserves dick

Enjoy prison Britbong

Bonger take anons advice, it will be better for you as your country dies by being raped to death.

Britbongs are so bad at baiting that I literally have a boner from reading this and I don't even know what you're talking about.

>gets jailed for 15 years for being on a East Timorese underwater basket weaving forum
>thinks they have the upper hand
Have fun with that bong

Because British society is extremely cynical, snobbish and stubborn. People stick to their classes, local and/or countrywide cultures and customs, e.g. lower classes frequently browse the same stores.

Moreover, because of this British people don't want to leave their creature comforts, meaning that there is extremely little incentive for any wide reaching changes to society, economics or politics.

There is virtually nothing that can be done to change this, because modern British people grow up in an enclosed, sheltered and catastrophic environment; there is no colonial exploration or genuine interactions outside of British society. So you can see why playing football in your quaint little village or grimy suburban street is a million miles away from the consideration that maybe people should own weapons.

Who wants to lick a boot? Try a straight friends flaccid uncircumcised penis...

>be bong
>be unable to buy plastic dinnerware if under 18
>be unable to own ANY firearms
>be unable to view right-wing websites without having to face 15 years in prison
>be able to be convicted of thought crime for saying/doing anything not allowed by your leaders and superiors and go to jail for saying "I don't trust Muslims".
>be unable to buy liquor at grocery store because cashier is Muslim and alcohol is haram
>be forced to eat Halal meat because anything else is intolerant to the majority of your populace
>LARP online as if you have any freedoms whatsoever and try to take Americans down a peg when they'll always have far more freedom than you have ever known

Yep, it's a Bong alright.

>be unable to own ANY firearms

I'm not defending our gun laws but this is factually incorrect. We still have gun shops in the UK, lined with shotguns and rifles, it's just a pain to get a gun and what you can get is extremely limited.

except if you are a nigger or a paki you can just buy an unregistered firearm in 20 minutes and go kill a cuck brit with no recourse or method of finding the perpetrator. yeah such a good fucking law.

WW2 should have redpilled you on the Anglos being Jewish ass kissing faggots

Are you actually retarded or are you just trying to avoid a mandatory 15 year prison sentence?

You Brits are among the most cucked peoples on the planet. Even Sweden is in a better state.

>Jewish ass kissing faggots

The USA is the most guilty country in the world for this

i had a friend in uni. he was one of the "good ones". even he was a foaming at the mouth unapologetic turkish muslim nationalist who lived in a muslim ghetto of london with access to firearms on the cheap.

its ridiculous and we will all suffer sooner than you think. when the population goes near minority levels, the muzzies will go for the kill using all these weapons theyve been stockpilling. and there wont be enough police to protect you at all.

>I'm being oppressed by the government for letting me have guns
wowwowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowow shared

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM

Oh, my bad, you can buy yourself something that will allow you to perhaps fire off a few rounds before having to ask the offending party if they could please pause for tea and a biscuit so that you can reload.

I can only imagine how much work it is to even secure such a weapon in your country - here, i could go to the gun shop a mile from where I am now, fill out some background check forms, and be able to walk out with one within the hour if so inclined. Which is a good thing, not a bad one, as many would like you to believe.

Oi,
Bin that assault vehicle.

I don't disagree with US gun laws, I'm just correcting you.

Hello my limey friend!

Here's a poster your government released to make your citizens feel "safe".

Now please tell me more about how I should let master declaw me for my own safety.

Post above me is santa, tell him what you want for christmas.

>implying we don't actually want the freedom to speak and to defend ourselves the same as any rich person with armed guards

Sage

The absolute state of leftist retards

>Complains about how the Muslims have access to cheap firearms
>doesn't do anything about it
>whines and drinks tea instead

I have a suggestion OP. Do something productive instead of post, like confiscate a gun from an American. As a foreign citizen doing something that Democrats like, you will never be punished for reclaiming civilian arms. No Republican would dare precipitate an international incident by resisting global norms. Just do it. Make your dream real. If you snatched away a gun every time you felt the urge to make this post it'd only take you what, 137,000 years to get all those evil American guns into responsible hands. Do it for the children Leaf poster. You don't hate the children, do you?

>walk down british street at night
>CCTV everywhere, safe as houses as people wont do shit while being watched
>walk down americunt street at night
>get shot

I know which I prefer desu baka senpai. You can walk among the unwashed hordes wearing a 5 grand suit brandishing a glass briefcase of 50's and no one will touch you.

We have more valued form of common decency.
You could try it?

It's literally illegal for you to view this website. You're committing a thoughtcrime as we speak.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/03/amber-rudd-viewers-of-online-terrorist-material-face-15-years-in-jail

Mate, the commoner isn't usually trained in fire arms by this government, terrorists are though.

You've been disarmed by elite members an blame the muzzie plebs?
>complete cretin.

i want this, but in a matriarchy where all positions of authority are held by women

>Bootlicking entails protecting the 2nd amendment from molestation
>Implying law and authority figures are one in the same
I don't blame you for your backwards thinking, you're European after all