Steven Paddock was a Muslim

I have a theory about the Las Vagus shooter. I think he did the shooting because he had converted to Islam and governments around the world are covering this up in order to protect Islam. They also want to make it easier to take away people's guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDKQHZ0ltog
strawpoll.me/14077957
youtube.com/watch?v=FLU8l1C9NKY
youtu.be/k6ePVxRLDM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they didn't do this in the past, why would they do this now, user?

Plus if the past shootings didn't do anything with making gun laws stricter, what is this one going to do?

Is the government seeing these shootings as an opportunity to push gun laws? Sure

Are they planning these shootings? God no

i have this theroy your a returd

>Babby's first Sup Forums post

>If they didn't do this in the past, why would they do this now, user?
They have tried. There was a concerted effort to cover up the motive of the Orlando shooter and make him seem like a jilted faggot.

>jitled faggot

I remember that, yet it was the gays claiming that, since he was in the club before the shooting, so they either thought "He must have been gay and hated his gay side" Or "Let's lie and say he was gay so islamic terrorists won't view him as a real martyr"

It wasn't really a cover up, just a theory since he was in that club. But he was actually there to study the place before doing the shooting

same thought

I think it's more likely that he's an antifa that hated guns (and white people he's a race mixer) why else would he bring 19 "scary guns".

Read:

>It wasn't really a cover up, just a theory since he was in that club
it became a cover up when the media took that theory and ran with it as gospel for weeks.

Gambling is haram tho

Hold on guys, I'll tell t_D to come pick him up.

Does anyone have evidence that he fired any of the rifles?

> Muslim guy shoots up a place
THE MOTIVE IS 10000% Islam REEEEE BAN ALL MUSLIMS AND MOSQUES AND DEPORT THEM. ALSO BOMB THEIR COUNTRIES AND GIVE LOCKHEED MARTIN ANOTHER TRILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE MUSLIM SEEKING MISSLES !!!1!1!

>white guy shoots up place
Heynow, let's be nuanced about this. Looks like this was a huge deep state operation with multiple shooters which the FBI and the police is covering up complete with crisis actors, this guy was also part of the MK ultra operation and this was planned for 10 years in order to explicitly blame white people to take away our rights. Don't fall for the fear mongering and politicization from the LIBTARDS because this is obviously a false flag operation, possibly also a ritualistic massacre that the satanist elites in the government have masterminded.

Accept some responsibility you white faggots. In your mind, a white man can do no wrong unless he is somehow corrupted by the influences of browns and blacks, right? How pathetic. Instead maybe look at the society that offered this pasty ass white man suffering from yellow fever nothing but nihilistic consumerist rot. Maybe there's your motive. But no, muh ebil brown man is apparently a better explanation even though there is no fucking evidence.

This. The amount of cognitive dissonance is pathetic at this point. Sup Forums used to be a lot better, wtf happened? Is this Plebbit invasion?

It's almost like the Muslim walks into the place screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR" and the white person tends to not have a motive other than his meds were off.

Oh yeah because the Orlando shooter totally didn't rant for 30 minutes about how his motivation was explicitly the allies bombing Iraq and Syria and killing civilians in his last ever 911 call. But no, somehow the motive is that he hated gays? Even though the word "gay" of "homosexual" was never even mentioned once ? The transcripts are all out in the open, user. Not my fault people choose to be retarded.

I think it was an CIA weapons deal that went south, and ended with Steven dead before the shooting even occurred.

The Muslim terrorists choose a place, where good Muslims are not allowed to go to by religion.
Orlando guy chose a gay bar for that reason.
Manchester concert bomber did the same.

Where the fuck is Vagus at?

>literally calls 911 and tells them he is doing it because "MUH JIHAD"
REEEEEE WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ISLAM!?!?!?

we have a constitutional right to own guns, you dont have a constitutional right to live in our nations, we dont give two shits when your allah snackbaring yourselves in your own damn nations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NOT 2 MINUTES AFTER I WATCH THIS VIDEO I SEE A POST ON Sup Forums ABOUT IT

Nearly all of these "radicalized youth terrorist" fit the profile of degenerate weed smoking petty thieves who enjoy being drunk and fornicating. How's that for "good Muslim" ? Also why does the conversation never deal with how these "Muslim attacks" might be false flag operations in order to take away our rights and change public opinion to push for even more war on the Middle East and continue funding the military industrial complex? When a white guy does it, the conversation is immediately about how the government wants to take away guns and push a political agenda so it mustve been a false flag.

You cannot pretend that people are not being hypocritical pieces of shits.

This is literally the ONLY plausible theory based on what we know at this time. Unfortunately, the only source we have for that is that ISIS said so.
But yes. Governments have consistently been downplaying Islamist attacks for a couple of years.

>Oh yeah because the Orlando shooter totally didn't rant for 30 minutes about how his motivation was explicitly the allies bombing Iraq and Syria and killing civilians in his last ever 911 call. But no, somehow the motive is that he hated gays?
Isn't that the point that you are arguing against, though? The guy you were responding to was pointing out how the media is quick to find any excuse other than Islam....
You seem a little mentally challenged.

More likely it was a Mossad job framing him as an ISIS convert to drag the U.S. into another war which will allow Israel to genocide the rest of Palestine on their way to Greater Israel.

He said he was doing it because of civilian casualties, he explicitly says "tell your government to stop bombing". But the angle right wingers took was somehow that he hated faggots because of Islam. Funnily Sup Forums wasn't bothered about media misrepresentation when this happened. It's almost like the people on Sup Forums like to push a one dimensional agenda.

kek

Anybody born in the United States has the constitutional right to practice their religion as they see fit. Wanting to ban religions and and religious institutions is as unamerixan as wanting to ban guns.

NEW POLL

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

>Vagus
>in order to protect Islam

Saged faggot Jew.

Because in Islam if you have sinned, you can still go to heaven if you die as a martyr during jihad.
It's a loophole.

No it was not the point I was arguing you retard, go back to school and learn to read.

>be the FBI
>deny that guy who pledges allegiance to ISIS during a terrorist attack has anything to do with ISIS
>wait a few months and then charge his wife with aiding and abetting ISIS for helping him execute the attack

Bin Laden also said 911 was for Israeli war on Lebanon. But Bush lied and said they hated our freedumbs.

what is 9/11. seriously i've said this to you four times today you massive faggot

WHAT ABOUT 9/11 BEING AN INSIDE AND BITCHING ABOUT THAT FOR YEARS. HOW DOES THAT FALL INTO YOUR FAGGY FUCKMOSLIMS NARRATIVE?

>> Muslim guy shoots up a place
>THE MOTIVE IS 10000% Islam REEEEE BAN ALL MUSLIMS AND MOSQUES AND DEPORT THEM. ALSO BOMB THEIR COUNTRIES AND GIVE LOCKHEED MARTIN ANOTHER TRILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE MUSLIM SEEKING MISSLES !!!1!1!

>Oh yeah because the Orlando shooter totally didn't rant for 30 minutes about how his motivation was explicitly the allies bombing Iraq and Syria and killing civilians in his last ever 911 call. But no, somehow the motive is that he hated gays? Even though the word "gay" of "homosexual" was never even mentioned once ? The transcripts are all out in the open, user. Not my fault people choose to be retarded.

These are your posts though, my little brainlet friendo.

The political motivation is never addressed adequately because then the USA would have to do some serious introspection into their foreign policy instead of just blaming a religion and feeling all warm inside because the case was "solved".

straight up, how old are you? over or under 18

be honest, you won't get banned

>name
>subject
>an-cap flag
>can't spell
>base-level ignorant opinion that was discarded like 2 days ago
are you like 14
dude jesus christ either lurk more or stay on redit

Wtf are you even talking about faggot, those posts are internally consistent. The first post is an attempt at satirizing Sup Forums's response to a Muslim shooting up a place. The second one is explaining how Sup Forums ignores evidence of political motivation to push their anti Islam agenda of how "he hated gays" even though the shooter took the time to talk politics and foreign policy in his last 911 call and not homosexuality.

Now go out into the sun for a bit, I feel like Fincucks are generally very dumb because of lack of sunlight.

Nightly reminder that this is a mossad thread. Mossad trying to blame muslims for the attacks, which I wouldn't mind, but hey it's mossad. Whatever reason they have to do so cannot be good.

Bullshit. Media's spin was that he hated gays because he himself was gay and bla bla bla. Basically an attempt to get away from the Islamic nature of the event. That's what it sounded like you were arguing. It's hard to tell because all your posts are rambling nonsense.

Who fucking cares what the media thinks you low IQ dungbag. I am explicitly taking about the thought processes of Sup Forums and right wingers. But you'd know that if you knew how to read

Nu pol unfortunately doesn't listen to old WLP broadcasts.
youtube.com/watch?v=FLU8l1C9NKY

he also explicitly pledged allegiance to ISIS during that phone call too, you stupid faggot...had to leave that part out, huh?

The massacre was a politically motivated attack carried out by the Alt-Left - including fat leftist Boomers - on non-liberal whites. Will the MSM and CNN be held accountable for aggravating political violence? No, CNN like Hillary, is politically immune.

I want to know what was on that letter in the picture of the room the shooter was in- It all seems so weird because its so obvious people are trying to cover something up. My only questions are what? And why?

Okay, good theory, but let's say it proven over time that he' isn't muslim, would Sup Forums willingly called him as christian terrorist?

>Literally hundreds of conspiracy threads since shooting

>Always sound retarded always full of misspellings.

Really made me share blue.

Why stop there? Muslims were killing people for over a thousand years before America was founded, the world was crying out for a strong nation that could temper this growing band of psycho killers.

>ITS NOT A GUN PROBLEM
>ITS A MUSLIM PROBLEM

so this is the current state of the US of A

>Heynow, let's be nuanced about this. Looks like this was a huge deep state operation with multiple shooters which the FBI and the police is covering up complete with crisis actors, this guy was also part of the MK ultra operation and this was planned for 10 years in order to explicitly blame white people to take away our rights. Don't fall for the fear mongering and politicization from the LIBTARDS because this is obviously a false flag operation, possibly also a ritualistic massacre that the satanist elites in the government have masterminded.

Don’t forget every Muslim *immediately* goes “reeeeeee I did it for Alah. “

White guy we still don’t know why.

Because they can't attempt their Bolshevik Revolution 2.0 while the populace is armed. November 4th user, getting the picture why we're seeing a push at this particular moment?

This.
Sup Forums is so useless for finding facts on this shooter

>facts

Most used word at press conferences withou presenting any ever in history of press conferences.

I know right.

>He's not a second amendment enthusiast! He's Antifa/Muslim/Nigger/Psychopath

Yea, I know. It's like that here too.

leftists are literally incapable of acknowledging this point.

when was the last time some Muslim went on a mass killing spree and we found out later that he didn't attend the local mosque at all and just did it because he was mad about getting fired?

>when was the last time some Muslim went on a mass killing spree and we found out later that he didn't attend the local mosque at all and just did it because he was mad about getting fired?

Orlando.

Honestly it doesn’t even happen enough to have a data set even worth looking at. The only reason everyone’s rigged out is it seems random and unchained.

33k people died from guns last year. 2/3rds were suicide. Who gives a shit about 59 people at a fucking concert!!?

>pledged allegiance to ISIS during 911 call
>just did it because he was mad about getting fired

>>just did it because he was mad about getting fired

No.

France's Recipe for Endless Islamic Terror youtu.be/k6ePVxRLDM0

what if he was actually set up? what if there were two people? what if he wanted to sell/show guns off and then the person he was with killed him and started shooting at everyone

ASK YOURSELVES:
WHY WERE THE ONLY PICTURES OF HIM (ON MSMS):
1 DRINKING
1 HUNTING
1 RANDOM

Didn't it take months for that phone call to be made public? I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly. In between they claimed he was gay. They even had an interview on tv with his "gay lover".