IF WE JUST CUT TAXES FOR THE RICH AND SHIFT TGE TAX BURDEN TO THE MIDDLE/POOR IT ALL TRICKLES DOWN

>IF WE JUST CUT TAXES FOR THE RICH AND SHIFT TGE TAX BURDEN TO THE MIDDLE/POOR IT ALL TRICKLES DOWN

trumpfag “Logic”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ych60cMd4-s&feature=youtu.be&t=626
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
economist.com/news/united-states/21663262-why-low-income-americans-often-have-pay-more-its-expensive-be-poor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stahp

His tax plan is literally the opposite tho

if you cut taxes on companies they no longer have to pass the burden of that tax on to consumers... everything suddenly costs less.

He's cutting taxes for everyone though.

Why shouldn't the majority of the population pay the majority of taxes?

I think the poor should pay more into or get less from the government.

Shills gonna shill. They know it's going to win him the election hands down over most other issues.

Reducing tax burden while eliminating loopholes will generate more revenue from the top earners.

kill yourself shill rat

>raising taxes on businesses and rich people make economy prosperous

You are an uninformed loser. KYS.

If you cut taxes on workers, they no longer have to demand as much money from employers... everything suddenly costs less.

fuck even fox news admits it

youtube.com/watch?v=ych60cMd4-s&feature=youtu.be&t=626

TAXATION IS THEFT

Taxation and debt or an illusion that only the sheeple believe.

gg

it's over

I wonder what else happened during the 90s

Based Bill Clinton balanced the budget and right wing retards were programmed to say "dot com" whenever the Clinton economy was brought up and they think it's an argument (it's not)

>Why have taxes at all if the goverment can print it's own money.

Unless we can't

Unless all money is printed as debt.

>Really activates them almonds doesn't it.

Read:

Yeah ok faggot. Reagan and Bush tax cuts where great!

Well, considering Republicans controlled the house and senate... (who are actually in charge of the budget)...

how many people do you know who are employed by a 50k/year nigger ?

Republicans had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus. They pissed it away the moment they got the chance under Bush.

see highlighted and

Democrats took the house and senate at the second half of Bush's presidency. Really makes you think.

It really doesn't so you should delete this post.

>Doesn't understand how jews control the economy.

Yep we got a dumb sheeple over here.

Based Bill Clinton handed right wing retard hero Dubya Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION surplus. what happened to it?

It's almost like one political party (democrats) don't actually care about any damage the cause so long as they can blame another political party (republican) for it.

oy vey

Democrats. They controlled the house and senate for the second half of his presidency.

I pray this is some right winger just fucking with /pol. Because if this is an actual paid lefty, then lefties are fucking done.

Are you fucking retarded bro?

Based Bill Clinton handed right wing retard hero Dubya Bush and a """GOP""" Congress a $230 BILLION surplus. what happened to it?

Trump is a stupid shabbos goy. Yes He's very patriotic and cares deeply about america but he'll likely be killed because the jews want to break apart america and stem the rising tide of nationalism.

>Try again schlomo

I just told you. Presidents can't only submit plans for budgets. House and senate are responsible for them after that. During Clinton's presidency Republicans controlled the house and senate. During Bush it was Democrats. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what happened. :^)

9/11 happened, and almost every democrat and republican got on board for the new "War on Terror" Even Hillary Clinton(then senator of NY) voted yes on the iraq war

>During Bush it was Democrats.

Bush had a GOP Congress for 6 years

You're officially mentally handicapped

Funny. Right when it all disappeared. :^)

Not sure how the failure of Republican national security on 9/11 is a good defense for u retards.

90% of the opposition to the Iraq war came from Democrats.

REPUBLICAN HOUSE
REPUBLICAN SENATE
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

WE DINDU NUFFIN

every fucking time

in Bush's 1st year

Also, deficits started exploding when Democrats took over. :^)

What happened to the Clinton surplus?

Republicans pissed it away.

Just like Based Bill warned they would

May I inquire is that a sketch image of you OP?
You head looks a bit... liberal in shape.

Also, job losses started occuring when Democrats were in control, not during Republican time with Bush.

trust me, where i am theres no business left and i think im gonna die soon

the main thing is making high tax states pay their fair share of federal income tax

of course NY/CA media hate that

REPUBLICAN HOUSE
REPUBLICAN SENATE
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

WE DINDU NUFFIN

every time

The surplus that Republicans created, you mean?

The head of the FBI when 9/11 happened was Robert Mueller, now the special prosecutor for Drumpf russia investigation

During 9/11 it was
Democrat Senate
Republican House
Republican President

Do you doubt Robert Muellers capacity as FBI director back then in 2001?

>Republican house and senate during Clinton's presidency that created the surplus.
>Somehow Republican's fault it was gone.
k

No that Based Bill created. Where did it go when Based Bill handed it to Republicans?

lol ur getting masscred badly

>"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Gee, which president committed perjury again?

>Bill Clinton created it.
Do you have any idea how budgets are handled, leaf?

Those surpluses?

Bush was warned repeatedly about an attack. He ignored it and went fishing.

Why are right wing retards so incompetent?

If everyone gets a tax cut, the left complains that the rich are getting a tax cut. If everyone gets taxes cut at the same rate, the left complains that the tax cut for the rich was many billions of dollars more than the middle class.

lol right wing retard SJWs still triggered over a blowjob in the oval office

He wasn't fishing though.

Based Bill Clinton handed right wing retard hero Dubya Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION surplus. what happened to it?

u can't answer cause u know you're done

u got btfo hard bitch

>obamaleaf is sad no one talks about obama anymore

You mean Mueller, the head of the FBI, ignored it. Mueller would be the one to handle an FBI investigation into threats on US soil, not the president... Left wing retards eh?

>When facts get in the way of the narrative.

Why not just cut taxes for those making under $200k?

Why do right wing retard billionaire globalist shills always fight for tax cuts for billionaires?

why dont we just not spend as much money and kill fedral reserves jews 7% of our economy goes to each year just for (((interest)))

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

He kept us safe.

This is the power of Republican national security.

inb4 dindu

u can't answer cause u know you're done

u got btfo hard bitch

We aren't allowed to pick and choose what policies we'd like or where our tax money goes, so we must choose one party based on our personal preferences, which happens to be the Republicans for most Sup Forumsaks.

Is that what Obama said about ISIS?

too easy

brb

>If I keep repeating myself I can just ignore all the counter points.

They already do.
economist.com/news/united-states/21663262-why-low-income-americans-often-have-pay-more-its-expensive-be-poor

changing the topic like a bitch

This is the power of Republican national security.

inb4 dindu

>If you cut taxes for the rich
>the poor suffer

why is this assumed?

The richer you are, the more taxes you pay. Reducing taxes will inevitably be better for wealthier people.

White people have mean income of about $65,000 in the USA which means most of them pay something in taxes.

The Republican base is White, so reducing taxes is a pro-White policy and caters to the base.

u refuse to answer

ur such a fucking retard

u claimed Republicans pissed away the budget surplus in 2001 because of 2007

you're done retard

u know it

ur a waste of my time bitch

>ignores real life events
always the leaf

>Talks about Clinton.
>Then talks about Bush.
>Then accuses of changing the topic.
Really makes you think.

left wing retards eh?

As bill clintons deficit surplus went up, so did the number of republicans in the house and senate

Obama leaf respond to my previous post as welldon't dodge me now left wing retard

I love watching Obamaleaf melt down. It's a mystery how they lost the election. :^)

>Cutting taxes for the rich
>By not letting them deduct state/local taxes from their federal income taxes.
>By not letting them use other deductions
>By creating a new federal tax bracket at or above the current highest bracket.
>California, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey have huge state/local taxes
>They're all blue.
Can you even into tax law? Limousine leftists will be paying 60% if the bill passes.

Lol u retards fight to repeal the estate tax which literally affects the top 0.2%

also u paid soros shills like u can't just reduce tax brackets for say the bottom $250k (u can)

>He thinks average people shouldn't leave a little money to their kids.

Because it necessarily increases the burden of national debt on everyone else.

I already answered this. Republicans had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus. They pissed it away the moment they got the chance.

still waiting for 1 of u retards to answer

Right wing retards don't care about the national debt. Their entire agenda is to bankrupt America to give tax breaks to their billionaire globalist overlords.

This is a bad meme. Total federal revenues never exceeded total federal spending during any of the years he was in office. He got close, about $114 billion shy, but the national debt increased every year he was in office. Sauce? Department of Treasury.

>Republicans had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus.

>House and Senate pass President's budgets
left wing retard btfo

the first $5.5 Million is exempt

it literally affects the top 0.2%

lol u paid soros shills are fucking disgusting

>3.1%
/thread

>Defending the death tax
You fucking maple syrup nigger, do you even have a soul?

What if we cut everyone's taxes and the fucking feds spend less money?

During the years of that, "surplus," taxes on social security were greater than their costs. That eliminates the overwhelming majority of it.

Basically he was just paying himself from another bureaucracy.

The estate tax treats all property transfer as income under the estate tax, meaning small farmers who bequeath the land to their children leave behind multi-million dollar tax bills despite being middle income or lower. That's the primary source of the estate tax.

Rich people put their money in trusts which then transfer the titles to the next generation.

>. Total federal revenues never exceeded total federal spending

yes they did

4 years in a row

lol u retards

Based leaf thrashing trickle down pissonomic retards.

When you push rightards to the wall you can clearly see they have no arguments.

*source of opposition to the estate tax

*sips tea*

Too bad that's not true.
>Let's just resort to straight up lying now.

lol Republicans claimed Bill Clinton's tax hikes on the rich would crash the economythen when the economy soared, they tried to take credit for it

i love how badly u retards are getting btfo

u can't even answer

the tax plan is interesting. it's actually a bit of a mixed bag
If you think of "the rich" as wage earners who make over $250k a year, then no, it doesn't benefit them much (especially if they don't have a lot of deductions to itemize).
HENRYs (High Earners Not Rich Yet) will probably break even on average with some paying more and some paying less, depending on whether the AMT is eliminated.
For people who make most of their money off stock or other financial instruments, the elimination of the AMT is the highest ticket item and will probably mean a bit of a windfall.
For the middle class, the slash in rates will reduce their taxes even as the removal of itemization loopholes raise them. They'll benefit the most, relatively speaking, from the Trump tax plan.
Reducing the corporate tax rate should create more employment opportunities for the middle class by repatriating capital and it's also possible that US-bound companies will see a boost in stock value which is good for savings and investment across the board.
Overall a pretty reasonable tax reform

The reason you're sperging out right now is because nobody is biting your usual bait hard. You should try another thread