Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

bumping or you, OP

Thanks man

Bernie is a shill and a liar you communist cunt.

I'm an attorney in the natural resource industry, primarily rep'ing clients who lease public lands in the Western US or deal with USFS, BLM, or Dept. of Interior regulations in one way or another. Whether it's permitting and leases for cattle grazing, exploration & mining, timber leasing / replant / harvest, irrigation districts, tribal water rights, agriculture, there is a spider web of ridiculous environmental and non-environmental related regulations and applications and years of processing, etc. etc.

Since Obama was elected in 2008, the federal agencies and their administrative appeal boards have been enthusiastically staffed by "true believer" types. The type who'd gladly see a 7th generation Colorado cattle ranch lay off 60 employees and go out of business just so some fuckin ESA-protected spotted frog that MAYBE lives nearby (it's a "potential critical habitat"), or bankrupt a small Oregon logging operation who lays off 300 employees to prevent a timber sale they've been waiting 40 years to harvest to protect a couple trees that an owl lives in for 2 months a year.

The Democratic admins staff these agencies with people who make sure the regulatory procedures straight up inhibit ANY level of economic use on public land (the MAJORITY of counties in my state, Oregon, have a land mass that OVER 50% owned by the federal gov). The liberal agenda in DC the dem admins infect federal agencies with has literally destroyed the economies of entire counties (i.e. Douglas & Klamath Counties in Oregon).

MY POINT / CONCLUSION: I don't regret voting for Trump. I think he's a rich new yorker wind bag who talks about himself too much whose never spent a day in the outdoors alone, and has started every morning for 4 decades with a hair stylist and makeup artist, and is just a self-absorbed cunt. But I tell ya what, one more fucking democratic executive term would've been a death sentence to natural resource based enterprises in the Western US. No regret here.

>Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump?

I still wish that I could have voted for him.

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Haha former nuclear code here, great watching Trump crash and burn but seriously he shouldn't get his hands on supporters.

If you want a "Nordic" government. Then you really need to go to Denmark. This is a land of freedom, not welfare.

>Anyone...
Stopped reading there.

>

all that land out west is federally owned because we conquered that shit from Mexico and we didnt homestead like the rest of the nation

Imagine this is three posts:

When you see it...

You don't see Snake

lol

Congrats, you're a Sup Forums poster circa-2009, eat a fucking digger nick OP

Trump is doing a damn fine job, and is doing exactly what we elected him to do. He's winning the culture war.

A faggot like you who would ever support a peer pressure candidate like Bernie and is susceptible enough to internet memes to let it sway you to vote for a candidate doesn't deserve the right to vote, ever.

Now I finally read your file name, and don't feel like deleting this post.

I'm not progressive but I got swept up by the memes and kind of went 1488 for awhile. I also realized how stupid I was being and pulled back from it. I don't regret voting for trump but now I'm kind of just a standard republican. I don't know what the fuck came over me

Seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Pay me.

Looking at the pathetic way Hillary has handled herself during the election, and since, for that matter, should be all you need to know it was the right choice.

>filename

Also, take it from a Dane, when I tell you that Bernie was a fool. Sure, not all his ideas were equally bad, but it just wouldn't work like that in America.

How much is shareblue paying?
I work for $$40/hr

Fuck off nigger lover.

Remarkably, Trump doesn’t appear to be all that upset that Tillerson called him a moron – or at least that’s not his primary beef. In the middle of a new Washington Post article (link) which surfaced shortly after “moron-gate” emerged, we find thus stunning sentence: “And as Tillerson has traveled the globe, Trump believes his top diplomat often seems more concerned with what the world thinks of the United States than with tending to the president’s personal image.” Wait, what?

This tidbit was rather clearly leaked to the WaPo by Trump’s own people at his behest. Trump’s goal here is to make Tillerson look bad, so he can lay the groundwork for potentially shoving him out the back door. Yet Trump seems to think that the best way to turn the public against Tillerson is to convince everyone that Tillerson is more loyal to America than he is to Trump.

source?