Racist Trump supporter terrorizing New York City with hate mail

>Someone is sending racist letters emblazoned with a swastika and President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan to several businesses from Borough Park in Brooklyn to Harlem, police sources said.

>The mailed letters started arriving Friday. The recipients include a kosher bakery and a meat market in Brooklyn, the Harlem Business Alliance and a Starbucks

>Cards inside the envelopes include incendiary rhetoric about Jews, blacks and gay people.

>As of Wednesday, the NYPD had collected nearly 10 of these letters, which were postmarked in New York. The Hate Crimes Task Force is working to identify the sender, with assistance from the US Postal Service.

nypost.com/2017/10/04/someone-is-mailing-racist-letters-throughout-the-city/

Other urls found in this thread:

weev.net/oven-dwelling-jews-fake-hate-crime-flier-to-themselves-to-get-public-sympathy/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-jewish/u-s-identifies-charges-israeli-teen-accused-of-jewish-threats-idUSKBN17N2G3
youtube.com/watch?v=S-znw35eCkg
youtube.com/watch?v=hnxTpg43ZXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watchadoin rabbi

This

Kek
just like all those hate crimes that turned out to be fake

/ thread

This

My money is on Shawn Cohen.

>incendiary rhetoric
>The Hate Crimes Task Force is working to identify the sender, with assistance from the US Postal Service.
So, they're not threatening but being investigated nonetheless?

Hey rabi....

OH NO NOT THE RACIST LETTERS

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE COMFY CHAIR AND THE SOFT PILLOW

oy vey

>some attention seeking faggot sends cringy troll letters to a bunch of people
>hey lets put this in the news so everyone knows about it

weev.net/oven-dwelling-jews-fake-hate-crime-flier-to-themselves-to-get-public-sympathy/

Listen to an expert on sending racist letters (via fax) to kikes.

Jews faked this shit.

>US Postal Service
>Mail = Post
>Literally shitposting IRL
>My fucking sides.

100% chance its a libtard
>colbert lives in ny

I wonder who could be sending those

100% chance it's some tool here.

Whatch.....

> incendiary rhetoric about Jews, blacks and gay people.
not
> incendiary devices to Jews, blacks and gay
people.
step up your game faggots

Hey rabbi, what cha doin?!?!

I wonder (((who))) did that

It's obv Mike Enoch guys

Just dumb old fun, I would like to get a nice hate letter.

Nobody cares like that anymore.

Considernig it was NYC, most likely a Mexican. They bring drugs. They bring crime. They're rapists.

Some of them I assume are nice people.

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS HMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK WOW I WONDER HMM reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-jewish/u-s-identifies-charges-israeli-teen-accused-of-jewish-threats-idUSKBN17N2G3

m8 you don't understand how much NYC has changed in the last handful of years. I swear the Russians put a satellite into orbit to hit NYC with mind control rays or something.

hatewrite is not freewrite

we need officials in the postal service to screen our mail for inappropriate content, no platform for nazis.

Post yfw it gets found out that a literal niggerjew is trying to start anuddah shoah

Watcha doing rabbi?

>postmarked from new york
Odds are against it being a trump supporter of any kind lol

I’m Jewish & I do think this is another case of a deluded fucked up sociopath doing this. Esp given the area.

Should real "Nazis" start doing this shit. Just to delegitimize their efforts of false flags and to see if they will be taken seriously or not?

as usual, this.

...a doin?

Beat me to it

Pls explain the russian flag with a rooster meme

/thread

somebodys doing the raping..

>I’m Jewish & I do think this is another case of a deluded fucked up Jew sociopath doing this.
ftfy

Daily Stormer or Jews themselves

>with assistance from the US Postal Service.

Awwwww shhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeeetttttt!!!!!

Its about to go down now! Post Office don't play no games, boy!

don't worry about it goy. also checked

It's a ray from the empire state, I watched that movie once.

Seriously though. It used to be old world guys who gave each other shit as a way of life, but then they left to retire in Miami or on the island or whatever. Now it's a brownhole, and even many of the people who have been there long enough to know better get all triggered out over anything at all.

9/11 really broke them.

Nah 9/11 caused heart-warming solidarity, just like super storm sandy, or that odd time when it gets a few feet of snow dumped on it. Demographic, cultural shift, and extreme Jewish brainwashing broke them.

It used to be even with all the Jews they'd have some amount of being able to laugh at anything. That was back when the Jews still had to work at it to claw over power in a rough and tumble city. Now it's like everybody's still crying off their circumcisions.

>(((Someone))) is sending racist letters emblazoned with a swastika and President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan to several businesses from Borough Park in Brooklyn to Harlem

FTFY

To the oven you go. You have no power here.

Oy vey! Shut it down

I have seriously wondered if youre being hit with a weapon. You have all gone nuts.

You seem to have been screwed by the real state, as all the prophetic sitcoms warned us.

One of my entertaining encounters was driving some senpaitachi back into the city (if you have a car they will always beg you to drive them even though cars are evil and kill the environment and who needs a car). And then they have the gall to complain when the traffic and roads suck. Well, bitches, you live here, you know how big of a hellhole it is. Deal with it. Be glad you didn't have to carry all this crap on the fucking subway.

I was trying to explain how NYC and the greater NYC area lives in it's own little bubble of artificial universe. And all they did was yell at me about how wrong I was and what did I mean by that. I was not expecting this from people who travel around the world, including less developed countries, at various times. There's totally a brain parasite or something at work.

yep
/thread

Nah I moved a long time ago. Good for perspective and for the soul.

Lets see who else could be trying to create a false narrative that nazis for Trump are terrorizing NYC for political gain, and oppression points.

Day of the rope is coming !!!

is that terrorism? ...or is it awesomeness ? i think the hungry niggers have a right to know that they are hungry niggers. the writer is a bold, daring messenger of truth. he might even be dare i say it "our guy"

Maybe you made a mistake, I still see new york as worth fighting for.

Nah, siege is the only way. Burn and brain drain the whole place out while blocking illegals and deporting MS-13 and other criminals, drying up the H supply, and waiting for the boomers to move out / die out, stopping the refund of the existing Wall St. Sales Tax, take down the Canadian flags from the government-operated rest stops, and basically force a reset.

It's not going to fix itself. It doesn't have to be completely scoured, but maybe toss a few more high-categories at South Hampton for good measure as part of a "job creation" program while we're at it.

You are rapidly abandoning your mayor cities, this isn't a good move.

What're you doing Rabbi?

It's a good move. It counters the UN Agenda 21 / 2030 notion of packing everybody in to dysfunctional megacities. Let them die and be reborn.

AMEN (break)

You can't understand until you've lived in our societies

there is no other explanation but this

They are just going to die.

Wall St. would have to find a new center of operations in order to die. It's not going to die. That's a matter of national security.

It will merely continue to out itself as nothing as nostalgic as your pictures. Merely a poster child for why unchecked immigration and globalist Jewish policies are anathema.

How do we false flag liberals? They have it so much easier. Just draw a swastika and write dude fuck niggers lmao go trump go and they're done.

Never interrupt your enemy when its in the process of making a mistake.

Until now you could always take the city back because you still had the culture, but now even the culture it's gone.

New york it's not going to be itself anymore.

we should play them at their own game lads

lets send death threats pretending to be antifa members to gop senators and shit

"You Can't Go Home Again"

Communist icons with "FUCK WHITEY" shit

youtube.com/watch?v=S-znw35eCkg

comfy

Liberals a sooooo sensitive.

What a great use of police resources. Don't you feel so much safer that your boys in blue are working day and night to identify the sender of these horribly racist hate letters?

/thread

The person who sent them will probably get 20 years in prison, if it's a false flag they'll get a few months of community service, it is anti-Semitic to accuse Jews of crimes after all.

That's a bangin' tune. Times gone by.

>ywn blast the latest Rush tape through your walkman
youtube.com/watch?v=hnxTpg43ZXg

ITs democrats and Anti-fa sending the swastikas.

>Hey_Rabbi_Whatcha_Doing.jpg

>watchadoin rabbi
Yea Its not like this board is proof along that there are white racist bigots out there or anything right? nah

Is this actually a punishable offence? I was planning on sending out a large red pill bulletin.

>Ban assault language
>ban high capacity parchment
>the founding fathers didn’t know about ball point pens and the US Postal System back in 1776

>hate crimes task force

Is NYC another fucking country or something? How is this legal?

>MAGA with swastika in NYC

Yes I'm sure it's a Trump supporter- a city where only 1/3 of the population is white and 1/3 of that is jewish is totally a nest of neonazi sentiment I'm sure

New fag doesn’t know sarcasm. Welcome to Sup Forums now get the fuck out.

It's just shy of the legal definition of a city-state as far as I know. I think the kike lawyers prefer it to not officially be technically a city-state so they can better practice legal arbitrage.

I doubt it, just print out facts and statistics from government website. If you're saying in your own words then they might have a case, but if you're just sending facts I don't think they can do much.

nooooooooooooo. I wonder who sent the letters

Ding. If this were one of our guys they'd have taken credit for it, they aren't secretive about this shit anymore.

SHUT
IT
DOWN