>remember all the cool guns are illegal in Australia
>sigh
any other Australians know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTpTIVlC7Ho
treatyrepublic.net/content/rascist-australia-genocidal-atrocities-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw aussies get stricter gun laws passed and nothing happens here

My Father tells me how he bought a semi auto .22 and pump action shotgun at kmart
fuck it hurts we have lost so much

I really like having a government that actually doesn't give a fuck

Maybe you can get some stuff for removing pests like hogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nTpTIVlC7Ho

Otherwise, you can come over here and use some shooties.

save up some ausbux and go visit a country that still allows guns. you can shoot freely in some of the more dangerous places. stop being a pussy, i thought ausfags were tough.

Sounds awesome, just don't get sick.

we're not, we attack people weaker than us to feel bigger

Why's that? I can afford insurance.

It can start that way.

not australia, but i know the feels

>mfw read up on aus gun laws
t. cat a licence holder in nz XD

of course soros homeland is going to have relaxed laws

soros is native hungarian my nigga

Are Saiga 12s or .410s illegal in the wander down yonder? If so, I also weep

>tfw considered moving to nz for the gun laws
>it still has the same bullshit laws regarding pistols as australia
>only a matter of time before the chinese colonists vote for harsher gun laws for rifles

rip australias canada

>be american
>wake up
>fugg its been 7 days since my last firearms purchase, time for another
>roll down to my lgs
>tinker with various rifles
>try an ak and ar10 out at the range
>"hey fred i'll take both"
>background check
>pay
>drive home with new funs

this country is great

Once I'm rich I'm going to buy a ton of guns and build huge walls around my estate.

How close are you guys to being a UK or even Canada tier police state?

It's worse than just losing it. It's the fact that you'll never get it back.

yup, it's ass. funny thing is u can have an ar so long as it has a mag with 7 rounds or less, no supres, etc.
>ling ling takeover
yup, might move back to northern england from whence i came. depends on the arab/nigger issue. they dnt like the cold much, tho.

Let me get this straight you guys can't have guns or violent video games?

It can't get any worse

Thank goodness we live in relative safety knowing that there's basically no chance that 500 of us will end up in hospital because an angry white man gets hold of a massive pile of military-grade guns.

Praise be to Straya. If you prefer being shot, you can always go to Honduras for a while.

You can't ban knives. That's what I carry everywhere I go, trusty butterfly knife.

Good thing you won't be massacring 50 or 500 people anytime soon, user. Will be useful if you cross paths with an especially angry wombat, though.

ouch!

keeeek

You think that pig at 6:28 just sort of realized how useless the struggle would be to keep running and just sort of accepted his fate. You can tell it looked the hunter dead in the eyes and realized that were it's final moments of life.

Nothing happens here?

Be Murican. Be fat and then shot.

They're way worse than we are

Boomers constant stories about 'tupnie bungers'
Cigarettes costing .15 cents a pack
Buying a 3 bedroom home for $8,000

sucks bro. Really sucks. Just waiting for the government to collapse and passively leeching the system to hasten it.

Australians are the exact opposite. If the government doesn't wipe their ass twice a day for them and then tell stories at 6'0 clock for bedtime they cry.

>just don't get sick.
take care of yourself, cunt. learn to manage your fucking finances, fuck

look at that smug bastard. so happy with what he’s doing. diabolical

There you go

why are boomers so cruel

youre paying $500 a month for literally jack shit in return.
Most people in the US die before taking full advantage of their insurance company. Everyone calls you dumb for a reason.

That seems like an interesting job...
I wonder what the requirements are aside from shooting accurately.

Do the farmers pay per kill or something?

nope can't say that i do

Because they hate the idea of anyone having power over them or having it better than them.
They don't even have plans for what kind of society to leave to their children. They just want to rule over us for as long as possible.

If Australia has no freedom after they die they dont give a shit.

im too dumb to join military they said you need basic math , i literally cannot grasp it even after a decade of trying

Kek. I remember seeing guns at Kmart. Yes, I'm too old to be on this board.

you know butterfly knifes are illegal and carrying it is just as illegal

Boomer detected. How do you feel about the bloated nanny state multicultural globalist shithole you are leaving us pal?
Oh, and those $1,000,000 house prices are nice too.

you know you're only making the boomer feel better about himself the suffering of others sustains them

That reminds me seeing knives in the checkout and asking my parents to buy me one. You really must be an old cunt.

just get some full auto funs from cartel members, pedro. how did that mexican millitia (auto defensa) get guns? are they legit or just a front for the cartels?

>USA has guns to prevent government tyranny
>Australia has no guns and a borderline tyrannic government
Really ol' gives the sauce bottle a fair shake...

>be South African
>can't get gun because I'm white as fuck
>move to Australia
>can't get gun because Aussies gonna Aus
>move to US
>potentially can't get gun before citizenship due to all these fucking happenings

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

I JUST WANT TO SHOOT BEER BOTTLES OR SOMETHING FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

just 3 grand and 3 months numerous tests installing safes, police inspections to get even a bb gun

Your just a jealous cunt because our boomers sold Sydney to the chinks for a good price.
The Canadian boomers got a good price for Vancouver too I hear.
How much did American boomers get for California again? I keep forgetting.

Australia is just salty they got their guns taken away now they want everyone to join them. You know what they say, misery loves company.

Gen X

> be South Africa
Well now here's your problem son. You were born in the wrong the place, niggers gon geet yew.

>Japan
>Airsoft is legal

>Australia
>Airsoft is illegal
>Loli is illegal

Fuck i hate this country so much

But they were just guns, you can still get a little .22. The semi auto's were crap anyway, the .22 didn't have enough bang to operate the bolt and be a decent rifle.

Emus arent people you dumb cunt

Yeah, I'm reminded of it every time I see some Aussie cuck brag about being a proud nogunz, how do we adress the proud nogunz cuck problem?

Its about aboriginal massacres
treatyrepublic.net/content/rascist-australia-genocidal-atrocities-overview

You can murder more people than that with easily attainable chemicals.

They actually won the right to vote vefore women did. Not like we could stop them

Japan 99 percent conviction rate too so you probably don't need to legislate everything when the population wouldn't dream of drawing the attention of the "law" to themselves.

more cucked than japan this is just sad, entirely different world from what my grandfather grew up in when did these demons get their slimy tentacles on our lovely country

Aussies, just start an armed uprising and overthrow your government already.

Oh I definitely know that feel

We arn't allowed to do that.
Well I'm off to service to do nanny states bidding. ta-ta.

That's against the law, user.

At least we have a fucking government, you live in an oligarchy where corporations fight each other for their share of the cash. Each new massacre is just some Jew cunt trying to flog a metal detector or some shit.

Yep, sucks ass and things only ever get more legislated. Soon to be pic related.

How did the descendents of criminals give up their guns so easily?

Buy back, "BUY"

> At least we have a fucking government
> you live in an oligarchy where corporations
Oh user.

doesn't it hurt more knowing your dad is a seppo?

Even the states didn't wanna do it, but the government strong armed them with taxes and revenue and stuff.

>wake up
>don't have to be scared of walking outside and getting shot by a nigger
feelsgood

how can a NO voter be so against guns

> get jumped getting off at the traino
> jumped in your own home
ITS NOT SAFE UNLESS ITS CRIMSAFE!

What?

> a conservative acted like a bias subjective authoritarian when given power
GEE that really ferments my yeast extract, its a fuckin mystery!

You know it's the government's fault for importing millions of Chinese that are driving the house prices up right?
Also
>house for $1,000,000
Try 2 bedroom apartment for $1,000,000 where I live

But that pic is taken in Australia, that is Wollowrth's homebrand, it even has the Woolworths logo on the package

Some one probably moved it from the steak knives or something

Our laws are literally written by corporations & unions, tailored by politicians (lawyers) and then passed.

Just look at all the submissions to parliamentary inquiries prior to legislation passing.

>catching trains
I'm not a poor cunt

>ordered a brand new AR10 chambered in .308 WIN 7.62REALFUCKINGNATO with a 24x zoom optic, bipod. and 1000 rounds of match ammo from my couch and half of that will be delivered right to my front door in a matter of days

I can kill fucking bears at 800 yards with this thing once properly sighted. That is 8 eggball fields to you lot.

But hey, at least you still have your bantz :^)

I cant even buy an airsoft gun, please feel sorry for me

>what are metres
That's closer to seven emu egg ball lengths to you, yank

I know from experience that when you use the automated checkout it requires staff permission to buy plastic knives

The only thing remotely exaggerated in this post is how often but yeah. It sometimes is annoying like you wake up and just remembered you had to do your taxes that day.

Aussies never had any real gun problem before the ban? What, one shooting and ban all , what a joke, fucking cucks.

Do you know what an oligarchy is? To compare Australia to the USA makes you some kind of Yankee ass licker.

We had several mass shootings actually but I agree why punish everyone for the crimes of a few

Ive been interested in guns since i was 8 and ive never shot one, because im not bothered too get a license also depressed so likely they would say no

Hell it isn't even punishing everyone by taking their funs. It is actively ensuring that when it happens again the only thing you can do is get shot and die.

I'm curious

Do any of the other aussies in this thread own any guns?

you dont own guns you rent them from the government miss your license fee they will drag you off to prison at 2am

I grew up with guns, a .303 a few .22's, some weird Colombian thing that sounded like the end of the world when you fired it and a .375 Winchester which was like shooting a canon.

i'm just disappointed i cant even legally own and shoot a .44 handgun at the range. there goes any hope of me one day owning an a .44 mateba 2006