"i'm german, proud of my germanic genes, but i'm an american white nationalist!"

>"i'm german, proud of my germanic genes, but i'm an american white nationalist!"
>on a soil that is not the origin of your ethnic genes
>"it's not white supremacy!"

so you're turning a non germanic land into your ethnic land. what stops you from claiming more nonwhite lands as a white land? that's not white supremacy to you?

ethnic nationalism only makes sense in europe. you call a chinese man "chinese", a name of a country which he originated. no matter how many generations of him in america, he will always be referred to as chinese. a name of a country. that's what ethnonationalism is. because the race originated there.

why do you think germans look germanic? what makes them look like that? did God just create them that way? no. it's the german climate and geographic and the food that german soil can produce, that shaped humans into looking germanic. for hundreds of thousands of years.

if you want your future offsprings to stay germanic, then you should want to live in where your race originated. because only germany, german climate, german geographics, can make you and your offsprings stay germanic.

you're no different than american chinese who don't even speak english and always stay in chinatown.

also notice how european ethnic nationalists always praise their lands and culture and talk more about nation than race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm trying to imagine 70 million Irish people "going back" to Ireland, which now holds a population of 6.4 million.

We have land claims in North America, and we will expand upon that. We became something unique, something different, but we are still blood. I have not turned my back on Ireland, and will be the first to war in her name

but an african or indian can't do the same in america?

They can, they do. It is competition, NA is no single groups claim. Going based off racial maps Germans/Hispanics have the largest land claims

i'm also trying to imagine millions of blacks and indians and chinese going back to their countries. or being shot on a "race war".

so you agree that it's white supremacy? you agree that colonialism/invasion is justified?

> That's not white supremacy
Whites are the superior race, it shouldn't even be controversial.
> why do you think germans look germanic? what makes them look like that? did God just create them that way?
Genetics
> if you want your future offsprings to stay germanic, then you should want to live in where your race originated. because only germany, german climate, german geographics, can make you and your offsprings stay germanic.
> Humans aren't continually changing and evolving

>white supremacy
If me, as an Irish person, takes land from a slav, how is that white supremacy?

>colonialism/invasion is justified?
Colonialism yes, invasion no. If it's an Irish person doing it, I'm in favor of colonialism, OR, if a closer relative is doing it to a more distant relative (for instance, I would take the side of literally any genetic group taking land from Africans, even if it was Indians or non Islamic arabs, hell even ethiopians taking from central/south africans)

>Genetics
i know, but how does the race even created in the first place? it's evolution, it's the air you breathe, the food you eat, etc etc for 100.000 years. i believe even asians in germany, if they don't mixbreed at all, will turn germanic in 100.000. so germany will always stay germanic. even if the society is "defeated" by nonwhite cultures, they will have to adapt to german climate and nature again, and based on darwinism, the worst of them will die, the best will survive, and for 100.000 years their race will turn whiter and whiter.

>Humans aren't continually changing and evolving
exactly. even if you don't mixbreed in china for 100.000 years, your future offsprings will look more and more chinese. that's just how it is, user.

The master race is a misinterpretation of Übermensch, a Nietzschean term that means hyper/super + human/people. Either way, even if it was used to mean 'master race' by some Germans it was not about being the master race due to genetics but becoming the master race in every way possible. Becoming superhuman and escaping the cycle of inevitable decline or stagnation. Look up how Nietzsche himself described Übermensch it was never about pure luck but a constant mental and physical struggle. Hitler was pro-white. Hitler was pro-Europe. I can prove it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

First off, origins matter, Native Americans wouldn't look the way they do if Asians weren't the first ones there.

Secondly, we're all in air conditioned buildings now anyway, all of humanity is adapting to the same environment with the exception of 3rd worlders

>If me, as an Irish person, takes land from a slav, how is that white supremacy?
that would be irish supremacy

>If it's an Irish person doing it, I'm in favor of colonialism, OR, if a closer relative is doing it to a more distant relative (for instance, I would take the side of literally any genetic group taking land from Africans, even if it was Indians or non Islamic arabs, hell even ethiopians taking from central/south africans)
you're literally unfit for ideological thinking. just go back to your sandbox. you're like a child. be objective, user.

you're against fake news but you support state propaganda? hitler was VERY pro propaganda, how can any modern western person support him?

everyone who supports the lying media or press has one common trait: their logical thinking is screwed, because they're not based on objectivity and facts, but merely idealism and desire. without any idea of wrong and right, good and evil.

ok so now how do you defend white nationalism in america? how are you sure that the majority of white americans want an exclusively white country? you do that, no country would trade with you.

>you're literally unfit for ideological thinking. just go back to your sandbox. you're like a child. be objective, user.

Life is a constant war of genetics. We are competing with every living creature, I'm being a lot more objective than you are.

>Having the policies of most of our major trade partners excluding europe would cause people to embargo us
Not buying it

>Life is a constant war of genetics. We are competing with every living creature, I'm being a lot more objective than you are.
well thanks for making me feel better about wanting to move to america. i'm as much of a competitor as you, now.

I support my white brothers & sisters right to self determination but because of my multi-racial heritage I would never be accepted as part of it. I honestly think a MANUFACTURED ethnostate is a pipe dream at best & a horrible idea at worst. It's why everyone with half a rational thought laughs at the Randian notion of a "Galt's Gulch".

Look, I get it. I really do. When the time choose, I will choose white because that's where the greater probability of survival lies in North America. But you guys are straight-up unequivovally LARPing if you truly believe in a manufactured white ethnostate.

You've been outwitted by kikes, outbred by shitskins, outmaneuvered by Leftists & outsourced by the rest. The degeneracy of your women & children is at nigger levels. Don't bother positing the so-called paradigm shift of the youth into conservatives. They ain't. The same shit happened right after 9/11 & look at the faggots they all turned out to be.

If somehow you all muster resources enough to go beyond your current microscopic relevance, the world would turn into a fucking nightmare for everybody - especially white people.

Genetic superiority is all subjective perception, pseudo-science & perfectly mirrors the inability or refusal of Islamists to integrate with the west.

WNs are literally the niggers of white people & that's no joke.

>soil
>origin of genes

you know humans aren't plants, right?

Most white nationalists want an ethnostate for white people in the Pacific northwest, the Mexicans can have the southwest, the blacks can have the east coast

so you think different races just existed out of nowhere? they were just dropped from the sky by "God"?

> exactly. even if you don't mixbreed in china for 100.000 years, your future offsprings will look more and more chinese. that's just how it is, user.
> What are differential selective factors
That isn't how that works.
Selective pressures on people in a modern society are so different than they were for the overwhelming majority of human history.

what a stupid childish idea. that's why you'll never gonna make it. the rising of trump movement is not because of the alt right. people moved to the right side, not because of ethnic nationalism, user. that's because that ideology only caters animeposting autists like you, who are luckily the very minority kind of people in our society.

I agree with all of that except
>Genetic superiority is all subjective perception
It is subjective, all based on our personal values. If you absolutely loved murder, and rape, Africans would be your master race

>pseudo-science
Wrong, there is too much evidence to deny it. Once case being adopted children from china (babies) had the IQ of their parents when reaching adulthood, not of their adoptive parents.

Racial purity is extremely rare, but we can still judge people based on their racial spectrum.

so you think a white person in africa, who eats african food and breathe african air and do everything africans do, will stay white in 100.000 years? conserving purity is pointless, user. we can only work on making our current environment a better place to live, but no one and nothing will stay the way they are for 100.000 years.

Are you white?

doesn't matter. judge the idea by the idea itself, not by the background of the speaker. you're not a progressive letfist are you?

>If you absolutely loved murder, and rape
Subjective perceptions. Whites historically ascended because of their love of pillage & murder. As do the jews. If I loved those things I could find a home among any group.

>inb4 muh statistical superiority

>Wrong, there is too much evidence to deny it.

I've yet to see any compelling enough to convince me. Anecdotally, sure. I'm smart enough to not walk in Compton at night. But, I'll qualify that by saying I feel no positive feelings about milqetoast white faggots & their boring suburban lives & shitty future ANTIFA halfblack babies either. it all sickens me & could all be used as "evidence" of...something.

Just hanging around on Sup Forums is all the evidence I need to disprove your opinions, user.

I'm too tired to play that game right now, if you wanna have a conversation just answer the question

Your probably a jew, troll, or newfag

i'm from an inferior race, user. i'm not white. so goodbye, i know you're gonna negate all of my arguments because i'm not white.

but muh internet

> so you think a white person in africa, who eats african food and breathe african air and do everything africans do, will stay white in 100.000 years?
You have no fucking idea how evolution works.
If there is nothing to select for darker skin or other features Africans have, then those traits won't evolve except by completely random chance and mutation, and since there are things like sunscreen, etc. whites don't actually need to even develop more melanated skin to live in those areas.

american nationalism is a misnomer

nationalists would give back the land to the indians and go back to europe