Checkmate gun nuts

Checkmate gun nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This exact reason is why we don't just hand out guns like candy.

Who cares if terrorists are largely Islamic? Bombs, trucks, and machetes don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people.

...see how fucking stupid that sounds? #TravelBan

kill yourself shill rat

Nukes aren't a constitutional right.

Except Kimmy is a guy who said to millions of people that he will fucking kill America if he gets the chance. That would disqualify him from regular gun purchases, let alone nuke purchases if we had them.

Felons aren't allowed to own guns just like crazy little rocket men aren't allowed to have nukes

I've never thought about that

#ConfiscateAllGuns

SHALL

But without people nukes wouldn't be created or launched. See how fucking stupid you are Bob Cuckingham.

All this does is reinforce the argument. But you're too stupid to realize. Because if you gave a nuclear weapon to Mother Teresa you would have nothing to worry about. But you don't want to give one to Kim Jong-un.

Sage

Fuck off shill

But if some with a gun makes death threats constantly and is shooting his guns in the direction of his neighbor's house. Then the cops would most definitely get involved. With North Korea we have a firm understanding that they have bad intent.

And yet, Kim Jon Un is threatening us. If someone pointed a gun at you, that'd be illegal, same thing goes with nukes.

a nuke doesnt launch itself, in fact u cant even launch them with 1 person. go fuck yourself

Absolutely retarded and in no way do the entailments of your obtuse argument mean what your trying to say.
Little rocket man wants the nuke to threaten with it. People kill people, and he is the type of person who would kill.

That’s bullshit and you know it, the West doesn’t let anyone have nukes regardless of threats. And your love of the first amendment means you would be bitching if they took your weapons for something you said

NOT

Guns are used as a sport and pass time, nuked are not lol

Kim has nukes, did he nuke anyone?

fucking faggot

BE

unless you have better and faster nukes....

Pass

IRRADIATED

Because Kim Jong Un is batshit crazy, that’s why. Kim Jong Un would kill us.

We'll seriously I don't care. He would just keep it around and pointed at Seoul to ensure nobody fucks with him.

No checkmate. NK deserves nukes just like every nation does. I want NK to get nukes, it is the only thing that will prevent agressive nations from attacking.

yeah the US should probably get rid of its nukes first too that makes sense

Kim jong un is the person that wants to kill us with those nukes. We have had nukes for like 50 years and never killed anyone with them.

Ah, but the problem is not the nuke itself but the reduced influence America will have on North Korea as a result.

It is actually the same reason guns should be a right, to reduce the influence the state can have on the populace.

Well, that's a bad analogy. If they didn't have nukes, we would've invaded already, and made real war, like we did to the sandniggers.
But the fact that the Norks can respond with nuclear force makes others less likely to provoke anything that might make Lil Kim desperate. It's a blueball that's been going on for years, but for the most part, it has worked. A few harsh words and displays backed up by powerful weapons and only very minor conflicts; All of that is better than the violence that would happen if we knew he couldn't kill thousands of people at the push of a button. But he possibly can, so we don't go trying to remove the hornets' nest. We just throw rocks at the hornets, and occasionally they sting us, but that's it.
It's not an ideal peace, but it's preferable to the alternative.

>Who builds the Nukes
>Who builds the guns
>Who launches the Nukes
>Who fires the gun?
Its almost as if

Nukes and guns

Cant do anything

Without some form

Of human input

I actually agree 100%.

YOU COME FOR MY GUNS AND ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

So it was a good idea to invade Iraq then? Could these liberals make up their minds

"bare arms"

it's impossible to bare nuclear arms retard, tactical nuclear weapons aren't even a thing anymore

He's got a point

>the West doesn’t let anyone have nukes regardless of threats.
>let’s Pakistan, India, Israel, and South Africa get nukes

Wrong

You're saying we shouldn't allow koreans to buy weapons in our country? Can't say i disagree with that.

HE'S RIGHT! NUKES ARE THE REAL PROBLEM!

So obviously we should just pass laws to regulate nukes.

We need to ban ICBMs and any missile made after 1986!

Also, no sane country needs MIRV warheads for national defense.

Once they're illegal we can just go collect all the illegal nukes from criminals like Kim Jong-Un!

What, isn't that the whole point?

The guy is crazy and his regime is crazy, and that's why everyone has such a big problem with it?

Plenty of countries have nukes - even in defiance of international law, and nobody makes a big deal about it.

I mean, he's not wrong

Kel

Lol wow are liberals retarded

In my utopia recreational nukes would be legal.
Actually I think they are legal at the moment, just cost prohibitive

Thank God we are armed too, or else we'd already have them dropped on us. Or is this implying we forget the fact we have the ability to defend ourselves because we are armed as well... Maybe I'm missing something.

Checkmate shithead.

Let me purchase my Recreational Nuclear Weapons tm and I'll happily obviate the Korean portion of our foreign policy.

Why not? It guaranteed muskets for citizens, which was top of the line military equipment in 1776 - take it to a logical extreme, private citizens should be allowed to have drones and McNukestm too

I would donate at least $100 to a kickstarter to do this, provided I thought it'd succeed.

>which was top of the line military equipment in 1776

>all gun owners are unhinged lunatics
Nice ad hominim you have there

Many countries have nukes, the problem is Kim getting one, since he's insane.