Alex Jones Claims Sup Forums is His Weaponized Autistic Pet

lmfao

@2:13:40 into the video

youtube.com/watch?v=sx1vfbwvBKA

he says this all the time now. 'they call themselves autistic so it's not mean" lmaooooo

he is truly /our guy/

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
youtube.com/watch?v=XyY9kJsIWgI
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_yBiRhHnc
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
youtube.com/watch?v=TRJoTkPc6ig
strawpoll.me/14077957
youtu.be/M3nGnhKKDNM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-SBNgu1hO4
msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/mom-who-refused-to-vaccinate-son-thrown-in-jail/ar-AAsU90W?OCID=ansmsnnews113
youtube.com/watch?v=BbHjybg50BU
msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/mom-who-refused-to-vaccinate-son-thrown-in-jail/ar-AAsU90W?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=_veLUOu4J8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE UNSTOPPABLE AUTISTIC KEYBOARD ARMY

Thank you for existing Alex

THE FROGS ARE TURNING GAY

General Jones of the Info War.

One of the most Autistic of them all.

Fuck off, shareblue.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

ive heard jones say Sup Forums is weaponized autism like 5 times in the past month

he's on to us

Alex is CIA

water filter man is a scam artist and you are his pets

Alex FUCK OFF YOU KIKE PUPPET

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=XyY9kJsIWgI

Fuck himb

beats paying the researchers that he "always needs more of." just pick and choose which retarded talking point that he needs for free. Hi millie!! Hey can you guys say that Paddock was really into powerpuff girls because nickelodeon is globalist propaganda.

As long as he's okay with me referring to him as "daddy bear" then I'm fine.

yeah, he is essentially the ultimate disinfo shill, his special ability is telling partial truths and trying to keep people off the trial

>sacred geometry fama lama memelam
I just rediscovered that song a few weeks ago and have been listening to it a couple times a day every day lol

Dat' Millie Weaver..

I don't care how genuine he is or isn't- this man is a tool the MSM will use to demonize Sup Forums and get it shut down. Notice all the anti-Sup Forums news articles and tv segments increasing lately? How we are a Trump/nazi/Russian propaganda site and all? Combine it with Jones rants about this place and some well placed and hoaxed posts, and it will all come down.

I imagine some event(s) will occur in the future tied to Sup Forums that will be the straw that broke the camel's back. It's coming, we all know it.

>aka Autistic Keyboard Army...
You cannot stop the hive mind.

HES A FAGGOT

Infowars is so comfy its my background noise now.

I'm nobody's autistic pet!

Same here.

God works in funny ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_yBiRhHnc

He's just a fat faggot bitch that starts stupid threads on here about shit that's been posted for days. He just trying to get views and sell his goddam scam crap

He's moved on to the bone the b b bone broth

Alex Jones is a faggot fuck him

He also has ties to right wing lobbies and never criticizes the US's involvement in various right wing coups.

This article will convince you Alex is a shill.

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

I go to sleep to it nightly.

At what time does he say it? OP's timestamp is wrong, I've heard nothing about Sup Forums, just something about internet as a collective investigation.

kekistan is real

Controlled op

>Questions 9/11
>Chimera people in tubes
>Crisis actors
>Flourine in the water
>HAARP
>Interdimensional psychic vampires
>AI overlords
>won’t touch the JQ

Going to need to rev up my brainforce.

Good, it's all true. Sup Forums should have been gone ages ago.

Well then where do we go if this place crumbles to shit?

Inter/pol/ is a nice name though.

fuck off Alex Jones you fat little fuckface.

Sup Forums isn't going anywhere, don't worry.

He has touched the JQ a few times but then backtracked as he got older for whatever reason

I still think he's fine though

>Sup Forums shuts down
>The next day - in countries around the world
>youtube.com/watch?v=TRJoTkPc6ig

Sup Forums isn't going anywhere.

mfw
>there is a constant stream of data-whores mining the site for iq, age, political affiliation, location, the allure and often it's media-whores who hate fake news interfering with their fake news
some people will never just 'get it'

>two people who has the ears of the GEOTUS
>tells me that I am their personal army
I am so happy right now...

>MFW ALEX is here shit posting
what a time to be alive

>he admits he uses me as a tool to further his agenda and make his sheckles from kiketube. this makes me proud.

Kill yourself soon please.

Jones needs to get on the anti Zionist train like yesterday if he wants to be besties. Dump that cuck Jack Posobitch and microcephaly super kike Roger Stone as well

>he is truly /our guy/
Except he's only fucking acting and is playing is for fools.

Let's get him, boys CHARGEEEEEE!!!!

Jones associates himself with ultra-zionist alt-lite cucks like LOOMER, CERNOVICH, POSOBIEC. He needs to stop doing that.

I know Rob Dew & Owen Shroyer lurk here hardcore mode
probably that other beta guy too that I think is Alex's best fuccboi, damn I love Infowars

please.
the powers that be need Sup Forums, it keeps us contained to the internet where we can be a bunch of neckbeard armchair activists who don't actually do anything.

If they get rid of this, we start going outside and doing shit, actively changing the world around us.

He was programmed similarly to Glenn Beck.
Watch it all come crashing down around him

He said he demonetized youtube videos.

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

strawpoll.me/14077957

fuck off shill
obviously Jones & famalam has been threatened beyond belief, would it be helpful if Mossad took out our most reliable voice?

fucking nu/pol/

As he drew the majority of his audience from youtube.. Really makes you think about that claim his lawyer made that he was "just playing a character", doesn't it?

Fuck off Alex you fatso

>strawpoll.me/14077957
terrible poll faggot

Weaponized autistic pet? Fuck that shit. When do we troll Alex into the nut ward for life, leaving him a broken shell of a man like we did with Shia The Queef?

>pet
>tactical autism strike when?

youtu.be/M3nGnhKKDNM

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This.
Let's let him know our reach.

Agreed. Tactical strike when?

yeah because anyone who has been here for longer than two years is totally an anti-zionest.. Let me tell you, old/pol/ is so "woke" to your conspiracy theorys about the new world order and shit...

here, I have something for you, this should keep you safe in your bunker until after the whole FEMA death camp thing blows over...

So now Sup Forums think they are the only autists in the world. Fuck off.

>new poll
>more like nu/pol/

keep up faggot

His fatass can go suck a dick.

Only a fucking leaf would be dumb enough to not realize it.

NOT

YOUR

PERSONAL

ARMY

that meme is dank.. where did you get it?

>Really make ya think

bed time incomprehensible retard

THE STRAIGHT FROG SQUAD

If you believe 'Anitfa' or 'ISIS" did the Vegas attack because Alex said so....kill yourself.

>doesn't know that clicking on an image will enlarge it and add some context to the "incomprehensible" comment he read.

No, we don't think we're the only ones. We're the oldest and mightiest ones. The Meme Lords Of Sup Forums. *cue Doctor Who soundtrack- This Is Gallifrey*

youtube.com/watch?v=k-SBNgu1hO4

Republicans to ban bump-fire stocks with the help of Schumer and Feinstein. NRA silent.

>wanting to be a pet
not your personal army

FUCK YOU
\
PAY ATTENTION

msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/mom-who-refused-to-vaccinate-son-thrown-in-jail/ar-AAsU90W?OCID=ansmsnnews113

>roger stone shouting out (((Laura Loomer))) at 2:16:35

>implying we aren't getting /fit/ and doing exactly that already

youtube.com/watch?v=BbHjybg50BU

Welcome to the "IMAGE" board you have been commenting on for the past few months. This site features images which people share in context to comments they make. This site is responsible, in part, for the creation of the communication device known as a "meme". This could be a picture, with or without words, that indirectly expresses a common emotion or statement recognizable to others without explanation.

The entire infowars team are cucks who dgaf is America becomes Mexico.
>infocucks

I only regard images for ants

>you are still retard
>lrn2 greentext

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/mom-who-refused-to-vaccinate-son-thrown-in-jail/ar-AAsU90W?OCID=ansmsnnews11

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs a nap now? Thanks for that blatantly incomprehensible post about ants...

fuck that fat nigger fagot
i know youre reading this alex
fuck you
fuck off suck my dick lmao

>tfw will never bed an infobabe

Also, newfag, learn to use the greentext properly. You should have used it as to quote me directly as such:

>is still a retard

Go back t_d faggot. You aren't needed. And stop calling people new when you havn't even slagged off the fag-placenta yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_veLUOu4J8M

Bunch of racemixing cucks. I used to be a big infocuck. This is me in Berkeley. Hail david duke.

But Alex gets his talking points from Sup Forums, not the other way around. So really he's our dancing monkey.

It's why we make a meme out of him. Doesn't he get that?

until he gets killed by annon, I hate alex jones because he is controlled opposition to make us look fringe

Pretty sure he exists to discredit right wing movements

IT TASTES LIKE OVALTINE

LIKE GOOD

daddy jones notice me

Sweet jesus this is pure Tumblr level cringe.