Pandora Hearts

>D.Grayman gets Hallow
>Berserk gets new anime
>Kuroshitsuji getting a movie
>bunch of others I'm forgetting
when one of the best feels-trip manga series going to get some new anime attention?

>popular ongoing manga get anime
>I bet this drastically less popular, completed manga is going to get an anime!
That's not how it works. Also,
>feels-trip
Kill yourself back to wherever you came from, newfag.

its a super feels trip dude.

>I bet this drastically less popular, completed manga is going to get an anime!
its popular user. it being complete is even better since no filler

> feels trip
What did I just fucking tell you?

> its popular user
Not nearly as popular as the ones you listed.

>it being complete is even better
That's not how adaptations work, retard. Again, you're too new to be posting if you don't understand this - fuck off.

>Not nearly as popular as the ones you listed.
its around DGrayman level.
>That's not how adaptations work
I'm well aware how it works I'm stating its better when its complete so there isn't shitty filler.

>its around DGrayman level.
DGM has literally sold four times as much as Pandora Hearts did.

Look, I love this series and its author, but even I know it's not popular enough for an anime reboot.

Kuroshit has a huge fujo fanbase, Berserk has built a large and respectable fan following for years, and DGM is a blend between the two. What does PH have? Nothing. It's too niche and its story is too long to reasonably adapt into anime form without a guarantee that it'll make money. Which it doesn't have.

And since there's no guarantee that it would make money, even if we did get another anime, it would probably be just as bad as the Xebec shitfest we got.

Except for the part where D.Gray Man has already had an anime adaptation in the past. Not to mention that the manga just came off a long hiatus.

Literally never. Maybe Mochizuki's new series will get an anime in a few years.

>Forgetting PH already had an anime
theres quite a lot of fujo in PH. every male character has a male friend they can be shipped with. but it is quite a complex plot so it would take at least 40+ episodes to get through all that content.
I doubt its a never ever situation

You are deluded if you think PH has a chance at another anime. The manga is over. Just accept it.

>it is quite a complex plot so it would take at least 40+ episodes to get through all that content.
That's exactly the problem. No studio would be willing to put in the time, money, or effort to adapt that story unless the director had a huge hardon for Mochizuki or the studio knew it would be a big hit.
The latter isn't possible because the series is too niche to be a big hit. It just doesn't have the right formula to make it appealing to a broad anime-only audience.

If any shitty XEBEC adaptation were to get a reboot, it would be Shaman King. PH has no chance.

its a popular manga with a high potential turn out. its not impossible to happen.

they can also use PH to promote Vanitas no Carte.

>I doubt its a never ever situation
Do you fucking understand how rare it is for a completed series to get an anime? It isn't happening for Pandora Hearts, you could bet your entire livelihood on it safely. Everyone calling you retarded ITT is justified.

>The latter isn't possible because the series is too niche to be a big hit
its manga sold fairly well and has a strong fan following. if shown to the right crowd it could sell.

it ended a little more than a year ago. its not like its been forgotten for years.

Manga and anime are different media with different markets. Pandora Hearts is not going to sell big.

That's not the fucking point - anime is made largely to promote ongoing manga. The instant your manga ends your chances of getting anime hit nearly zero, the main exceptions being for muh mature anime-type stuff that attracts the attention of Maruyama or someone like that, or beloved classics and stuff like that that will get revisited because they are remembered fondly in the general public consciousness (not simply the dedicated core fanbase of the series itself). Neither of those apply to PH. It is not happening, you delusional faggot.

Its strong fan following isn't as strong as anime studios would like it to be.
-It's not moeshit, so they can't market it to otaku
-It's not shounenshit, so they can't market it to casuals
-It's not haremshit or otomeshit, so they can't market it to selfinserts

Fujos are the only people a studio might be able to aggressively market to. But like I said earlier, PH isn't fujo enough to compete with other series.

>they can also use PH to promote Vanitas no Carte.
If the higher ups wanted to make an anime to promote Vanitas, they would make a Vanitas anime.

>-It's not moeshit, so they can't market it to otaku
OP is a retard, and the rest of your post is accurate, but holy shit am I tired of people pigeonholing the phrase "otaku" to smaller and smaller meanings. Everyone you mentioned except for casuals is an otaku.

As a PHfag I can safely say never.

Sorry, user. Is ojisans better?

>PH isn't fujo enough to compete with other series.
>not fujo enough
its like you've never read PH

If you think Break/Vincent, Elliot/Leo, and Jack/Glen are enough to fund another anime, by all means feel free to.

thats plenty any more and its just tripping over itself with gay pairings.