IT'S OVER JUNKIES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322317307564
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00176/full
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[citation needed]

did this study, by any chance, have a disproportionate number of high-melanin individuals?

I'm not sure I believe it makes you more violent, just that dumb people (which correlates to more violent people) are more likely to smoke weed.

I don't believe it makes people more violent. But it does turn them into unmotivated dimwits who are too busy talking about how much they love weed to notice the ZOG closing in on everyone.

Cannabis addict (((Muhiddin))) sounds like muzzie

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Of course it did

this is the only reply needed for this topic

dont share the link faggot

I smoke several blunts a day and have convinced everyone I smoke with into nationalist ideas and closed borders. Just limit smoking age to 21+ so the pot doesnt fuck with brain plasticity

>b-b-but DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cannabis makes people more meditative and aware.

So if you are being fucked and cucked, maybe you'll become more violent.

So if you are prone to random irrational anger, you'll stop because you'll see the idiocy of it.

There user, a free redpil.

But I am a soy beta male i need that herb aggression

Unless the "project" is pulling from a random sample including people who don't normally voluntarily smoke weed there's literally no scientific value to this conclusion. The most you can state from this "project" is that the people who are prone to violent behavior likely smoke weed to try and chill themselves the fuck out. It's just as likely they would still be violent without weed; if not more so.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322317307564
Just leaving this here.

>The most you can state from this "project" is that the people who are prone to violent behavior likely smoke weed to try and chill themselves the fuck out.
No. You can't state that. The most you can state is that there is a correlation between the two variables.

Which is why I said likely. Not guaranteed.

Absolute bullshit

Checked and pic related for source

Found the actual research article.
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyt.2017.00176/full

It's funny how they try so hard to explain these things causing violence when it's trivially easy to show the link between race and crime.

"Cannabis addict Muhiddin Mire" going on a rampage on the tube can be explained with something other than weed. In fact the need for weed to be the cause could be seen as a fucking cop-out of having to see that other explanation.

I guess we can link prescription medications to acid attacks and call that a drug problem too.

So thats why blacks beat the shit out of melanin deficient individuals all the time. Because fags like op aren't smoking weed for them fighting gains.

>Method: The sample comprised of 1,136 recently discharged psychiatric patients

shit i didn't see that you wrote "likely" I was reading too quickly lol I'm pretty sleep deprived right now and my medication wore off and i didnt get to have any dinner for tendies tonight

>smoked skunk and thought the victim was hitler and didn't immediately make him a sandwich
Checks out

Considering that they were psychiatric patients following discharge, those who smoked cannabis were likely not medication compliant (which would worsen their conditions and cause violence) and I wonder what other variables they could have measured

Niggers

Yes, the study contained contained many dark skinned whites

>of the (sample space) who were discharged, who were not taking medication for the condition causing them to be admitted for psych care, who then went in to smoke gunja, we found they were more likely to chimp out when compared to people who weren't fucking bonkers in the first place who occasionally had a toke
Wew lad

niggers smoke weed constantly... must be the weed making people violent, not that they're niggers

>Muhiddin
.... aaaand it's a muslim. Surprise, surprise.
Let's blame drugs for this and not a culture that promotes genocide.