Most Hentai Manga/Anime you have ever read/watched?

I just read KIMI WA MIDARA NA BOKU NO JOOU.
>Hentai as Fuck

I stopped following this since the updates were so slow. Is the author back yet?

Nope still just upto first volume..
Also the story is not tempting anymore.. Just the lost control part.

>Okamoto Lynn

go fuck yourself

Wait theres more untranslated chapters?

HxH

Came here just to post this.

>..
Fuck off.

>Most Hentai
Actual hentai? What sort of dumb question is this?

Thanks for sharing this OP. I read through this and fapped happily.

>>..
Dude ya ain't belong to here

The other guy making rec threads needs to take notes from you.

Blade Play.

how about using the adjective "erotic" instead of using "hentai" in a peculiar manner, ESL-kun

hell ya stupid mate

I´m sorry, but I can´t find this manga (Hunter x Hunter appears all the time). Could you post a link, please?

Fuck you dumbass

FUCK YOU LYNN!

what's wrong with Lynn?

His other work was okay to shit sure but this is fun and was first

Did this series got axed?

Author got sick and is taking a break also it is monthly or bi-monthly now

Fuck off idiot.

Tsugumomo if I get what you mean, kid gets enough hand-jobs to satisfy a nation of men

No ones translating though right?

There was an update in februaury or something but I dont think anyones dedicated to translating it.

Who are you quoting?

No, it's side project for both authors, that is released very irregularly.

All chapters are translated.
Just

It's that time of the year, isn't it?

Oh ok I got confused since said it was monthly or bi monthly

I already resolved it. You could have insulted me while pointing that the title is in the image, which would have been more humilliating. But instead, you resort to easy insult, which prove that you lack the capacity to go a litle further in your arguments and instead are forced to act like a 5 years old. Honestly, something as pathetic as what you have written to an educated request doesn´t even count as insult. Man, you are the real idiot here. Learn manners and improve your mental agility, kid.

Surprise NTR incoming?

I wouldn't be surprised.

>mental agility
>didn't notice the title in the image

Your inability to press the word 'google' that even a 5 year old can do is really telling of your incompetency. It's pretty fucking hilarious that a person that doesn't have the ability to conduct a simple fucking search is trying to tell me off and call me the idiot. Well fucking done, retard.

Bye.

>didn't notice the title in the image
Yes, I admit I did not notice it. That´s not a problem of mental agility, but a problem of paying attention. Of course, that doesnt invalidate my point
>Your inability to press the word 'google'
How do you think I found it? Of course I know how to use google. Your point is invalid. Yet, once again, you prove my point by resorting to insult like a 5 year old. Don´t you have better options to defend yourself?
>Bye
Ok, goodbye. Close the door when you left, please

Prolly this

>Your inability to press the word 'google'
How do you think I found it? Of course I know how to use google. Your point is invalid. Yet, once again, you prove my point by resorting to insult like a 5 year old. Don´t you have better options to defend yourself?
>Bye
Ok, goodbye. Close the door when you left, please

And then you fuck up on quoting on me. The more you post the more you continue to embarrass yourself.

More like potential rape. I doubt that there'll be successful NTR in this manga. The guy might try to force himself on her, but I highly doubt he'll be successful. She already hates him.

A simple mistake. Anyone can unintentionally do it. Yet, resorting to insult to try to negate anything I say is not a mistake or an unconscious act: is something that you yourself choose to do.
You accuse me of embarrassing myself, which to a point is true, yet you refuse to see how you are embarrassing yourself and do nothing to change it. So far, not only you have failed to use any logical argument to refuse my claims about your mental age (no, insults are not logical arguments, kid. Sorry), but instead you reinforce it.
Come on, user, I know that inside your head there is a brain that functions. Prove it to me

>Most Idiotic Post you have ever read?
I just read OP's post.
>Idiotic as Fuck

Every other post is bait and there are maybe two actual idiots in this thread.

No, between releases of chapter 9 and 10 was 2 years interval. Filled with just short sidechapter.

>Most Hentai Manga/Anime you have ever read/watched?
Then at least post an actual hentai manga, OP.

Get your terminologies right. Ecchi is still ecchi no matter how lewd it is. People like OP is prove that having a separate manga board isn't going to do anything to improve better manga discussions.

Ironic since you fucked up yourself and still keep blaming others for your own mess ups. How about you take your own advice first.

>still blaming others
>still deflecting

Take your own advice first. Also, swallow that massive ego of your a little before you start accusing others. Nobody's falling for it.

>Ironic since you fucked up yourself
What, I make a mistake about quoting and automatically you stop looking like a 5 years old? Nope. Use you read comprehension (if you have any, that´s it) to understand what I have written. Otherwise, you just keep proving what I have written about you

>You accuse me of embarrassing myself, which to a point is true
Deflecting what, user? Read what I have written about that other user and see if what I has written is not true

Quit embarrassing yourself buddy

You're not even talking to the original poster anymore. Shut up.

Then why did you choose to enter the conversation and replace him?
Not very logical. Also, there is no identities on this page. Of course I'm going to respond as if you were the original poster.
And, above all, I'm not going to shut up simply because you tell me to do it

Just stop

How you quantify the hentai?
Probably the taimanin asagi anime, sex non stop from the beginning to the end. Just penetration and penetration, with some penetration on top.

Personally, I like the hentai for the art. A good hentai (with good plot, sexy girls, etc.) Can be ruined for the poor quality. When I see a well-draw one, it´s always the one who looks more atractive in my eyes. Yeah, you can say that I like hentai art.
Am I weird?

Gonna need a citation here