/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - VICTORY EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/once-again-no-female-nobel-winners-in-science/
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/10/the_nobel_prize_does_science_a_serious_disservice.html
imgur.com/a/WmfsM
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
ew.com/music/2017/09/28/50-cent-trump-campaign-money-appearance/
twitter.com/fox10phoenix/status/915769266837741568
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/donors-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Ha-Hayai!

What did he mean by this?

It finally happened /ptg/.
I went to buy some beer and snacks for tonight and the girl at the counter (7/10 qt brunette) smiled at me and blushed, all I did is was smile like a complete pleb and say "have a good night"
What do? She probably has the same schedule tomorrow. How can I talk to her outside of the autopilot of buying shit from a store?

At last my years of lifting have paid off but now I don't know what to do. Wtf I hate /fit/ now

Isn't it possible for someone to bring a shitty {{Sources}} story from the MSM to the supreme Court and win?

Will this happen?

Dang 'ol MAGA man

Gun control is bad. Please, Mr. President, no more gun control. You promised us you wouldn't hurt the 2A.

Wall funding passes House

I would cream my whole house if it did.

Only after everyone on this board dies of old age

Why is the NRA such a boogieman to left wing in America?

Is Tucker worth watching tonight?

And it ain't passing the senate...

because they fear 100 million+ gun owners who disagree with them. You can't force them to submit.

That's not how things become law, user.

Most of it was LVPD news conference

The three hard science Nobels deserve admiration for not caving in to our culture’s demands for diversity. The media, in contrast, mostly ignored it the demographics of Nobel winners because the prestige of the Nobels might undermine the Narrative.

This year, however, the NobelsSoWhiteMale mindset finally kicked in. For example, from Scientific American:
blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/once-again-no-female-nobel-winners-in-science/

Similarly, from Slate:
>Nobel Prizes Should Reward Science, Not Scientists

>The current system has a long history of sexism and racism. Reforming the prizes requires reinvention.

>By Devang Mehta
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2017/10/the_nobel_prize_does_science_a_serious_disservice.html

--------

Notice no fury for Jewish over-representation. They won 1/3rd of the prizes this year.

U niggers do realize that the first gun control legislation was to take away the black man's guns, right?

In gun-nut CA, they made it into no-gun nanny state because whitey shit his pants over Black Panthers n shit.

I would cum.

Oh that's right. Pass then. Thanks.

yes it is. then it moves to the senate, where it will either pass, or not, or be passed back to the house with recommendations for changes.

Did you just did this recently?
Go back right now and tell her you forgot something
>hehe what?
Your number

Without them fighting BS gun bills then the liberal agenda would have advanced much further at this point in time.
To them, the NRA is only stalling their gun-free dystopia.

Because of the size amount of it members. +100 million members

If you are that pessimistic then we ought to simply lie down and die instead of even trying. This is more realistic than other issues.

It will move through House to Senate, I know how the process works. Senate is the determining factor.

But they've overwhelmingly gone to the Jewish?

this is cute and he should totally do this.

make a comment about the situation, it can be stupid or mundane.
if she's interested she'll try to prolong the conversation , if she's not she'll dismiss it.
then you can bridge that into related topics. just pick a word she says and think of something relevant.
then after some chatter say something like "you seem cool, would you like to get to know me better?"

i'm an autist and have had this work a few times on waitresses. never tried a cashier since the situation is a little more rushed

God I remember watching that
Almost made me a civcuck....almost

You see a single Democrat voting for wall funding?

Pretty good interview. His explanation of Trump's talent stacks is spot-on.

DONT SIGN THE ABORTION BILL TRUMP

Stop replying to pasta you assholes

You got two (2)

>the gun lobby owns the GOP!
>the NRA has only donated $3.5M to the GOP since 1998
>Planned Parenthood donated $38M to the Democrats just last year - tax payer money

What did they mean by this?

>What is your name?
>When do you get out?
>Do you want to go grab something to eat?
After that is on you.
If she`s all serious ask her to smile - before asking any other question - , I`ve heard it`s a common thing there in burgerland to check if they`re not psychopaths.

It has to pass multiple "panels" (Committees) before it gets a vote on the house floor, then if it passes it goes to the Senate.

>sign
It is though.

>How can I talk to her outside of the autopilot of buying shit from a store?
By going and buying the same thing but starting up a conversation with her while leaning on the table like a real person

>ctrl+f awoo
"no results"
wtf /ptg/

Nothing wrong with based blacks.
They just need to be based with their own people and lead them to greatness in their own ethnic state.

Because they're a large organization with around five million members, so they need something big and scary in their minds to point to in order to cast the blame whenever a politician is unwilling to go against their constituency on the matter of guns.

And I can't believe I forgot to deliver last thread. Vintage/Americana delivery.

imgur.com/a/WmfsM

sorry man, thought it was a pasta from the structure.
Don't shit where you shop.

HEIL TRUMP HEIL MAGA AWOOOOOOO

risky cause if you're rejected you wont want to go to that store ever again

The mods banned awoo posting.
Inb4 both of us are banned and posts are deleted.

We can see what happens, the bill hasn't even been modified properly through house and senate. Some people may be enticed by deal that gives them some concessions.

I should say passes committee, likely to move through the House.

You got 5. Patience, grass hoppa.

THOUSANDS of keks

fucking based!

I MISS HER!!!!

Live free or die

AWOOOOO youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

ew.com/music/2017/09/28/50-cent-trump-campaign-money-appearance/

>“Before he got elected, they were having issues with the African American vote,” 50 Cent told radio station Hot 97 in a recent interview the station shared online Tuesday. “They wanted to pay me $500,000 as part of the campaign to just make an appearance.” (A rep for the White House referred EW to the Trump campaign, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the rapper’s claim.)

>The Power actor, real name Curtis Jackson, shared that he met Trump before the campaign and explained why he passed on the alleged offer. “I was like, ‘Nah, that’s not good money. Nah, I’m not going to do that,’” he said. “That’s not worth it!”

SHOCKING TRUTH

For stupid blogging shit at that.

Thank you! Really strange to me that they are so hardline on the issue. Lots of NRA guys are just hunters and such.

Democrats will not vote for a single thing that is a win for Trump. Not one. Especially the biggest thing that'd be a win for him. If you don't realize that by now you are foolish.

kek what was the nigger's price then? $1,000,000?

Meant for

twitter.com/fox10phoenix/status/915769266837741568

What happened to her?

Literally hours ago. Sorry m8. I'll save it for later, sound like a good idea. I look alpha but I'm such a plushie toy inside

Wow. That's actually good advice. Scrrencapped for tomorrow, thank you very much.

>after that its on you
I believe Ive got what it takes. My problem is always starting things.

>TO check if they're not psychopaths
What the fuck? Kek!

Sorry m8, app just happened to load as I hit send, now feel like a dummy

Nah. I'm not that autistic (anymore), I'll still go and feel like absolute fucking trash if she's on shift that night. Nobody in the world will separate me from beef Jerry and beer.

The real threat the NRA poses is in voter mobilization. Nothing scares a Republican Congressman or Senator quite like the NRA mobilizing a bunch of angry gun owners against them.

OUTSTANDING.

Big messages come in small packages.

>beef Jerry

Whoa, our shitposts are being deconstructed?
Very spooky.

>beef Jerry
It's time to sleep.

she died in the las vegas incident. rip based race realest waifu

If my Congressman votes for ANY type of gun control I will not only refuse to vote him but donate to his primary opponent and if that fails, stay home. Same goes for any of my elected officials.

>Really strange to me that they are so hardline on the issue

If only there were other groups so dedicated to preserving the other nine Amendments

who else /clutch/ here?

I think it is incredibly foolish to not even let bills leave committee since you believe things to be hopeless. Trump has gotten other funding and bills through albeit less controversial ones. The far worse problem is traitors in your own camp who can't obey. Bills sometimes get passed in exchange for other favors, we shall see. The bill has not even been modified properly yet.

Trump "resistance" group donors leak. Spread it like a plague foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/04/donors-anti-trump-resistance-group-revealed.amp.html

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag

This whole Vegas thing is so retarded it's almost like they staged it because they wanted it to be outed as a government job.