FUCK AMERICA

IF YOU DONT TAKE OUR AUTISM CAUSING, MERCURY-BASED, BIO-RECOMBINANT TOXIC SHIT IN A NEEDLE WE WILL THROW YOU IN JAIL

they are literally trying to force you to be a autistic retard and shoot you up with toxic shit, "or else".

msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/mom-who-refused-to-vaccinate-son-thrown-in-jail/ar-AAsU90W?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw65Hbd8inw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rebecca Bredow's anti-vaccination stance landed her in the big house.

The Detroit mother was sentenced to one week in jail on Wednesday when she appeared in court for failing to comply with the court's order, according to 7 Action News.

Bredow was found in contempt of court for refusing to vaccinate her 9-year-old son after being ordered by a judge to do so.

"I would rather sit behind bars standing up for what I believe in, than giving in to something I strongly don't believe in," Bredow said in court.

REFUSE

RESIST

REFUSE

RESIST

THIS IS ILLEGAL

STAND UP AND FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS. STOP FAPPING TO TRAPS FOR ONE DAY AND FUCKING FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP SLIDING THIS. FUCKING FRONT PAGE THIS. THEY ARE JAILING PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO BE INFECTED WITH STRAIGHT UP MERCURY SHOTS. THIS IS FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKINGGGGGG ILLLLLLEEEEEEEGALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO HELLO HELO CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS FAST.

went from page 1 to 7 in a matter of seconds.

STAND UP AND FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pg 8 for no reason

dont fucking make me do it you cocksuckers

pg 9, shoved down, unseen, no replies

pg 10. ineresting.

lets play.

This shit is illeigal... she could appeal, have the judges decision reversed and possibly fired.

you have no evidence of toxicity of vaccination, you are just a paranoid truck driver who thinks he is smarter than those fancy doctors with their white teeth and big city dang vocabulary

Google this: Vitamin C Prevents Vaccination Side Effects

Anti vaccine? Woah boy pol has hit new levels of retardation.

There was a reason no one responded to this retarded as fuck thread and now they’re only hear to make fun of your stupid fucking shit, go away op you are subhuman and most likely black.

Yeah thats what peasents did here,not becaus it was toxic but because it costs money.Guess what after they refussed to vaccine their childre we had a rujeolis epidemic that affected hundreds of kids and killed 50.
Some say its better to have an alive and autistic child,some might disagree....

Yo someone red pill on vaccines

Not my child, not my problem. If your kid catches a disease from my unvaccinated child and dies, you should have protected your child better.

she was jailed for contempt of court actually you massive retard, she initially agreed to get her son vacced then reneged on it.

>Yo someone red pill on vaccines

Pharma companies trying to boost their share price by forcing literally everyone to buy their product.

>Pharma companies trying to boost their share price by forcing literally everyone to buy their product.

And pharma jews slipping neurotoxins in the goys vaccines.

It's backfiring.

The autism has mutated.

It's become weaponized.

gay people suck

ITT/ useless autists who were vaccinated as children themselves to stay disease free. Case proved, I guess...

Since when was the US government authorised to mandate biological intrusion into a person's body?

Literally why leper colonies were formed. Enjoy your confinement

Also, sure is pharmashill itt

A can of tuna has more mercury than a vaccination, and vaccinations have been in use for so long and given to so many people that if they were a statistically significant cause of autism we'd know. And since we know that LARGE doses of mercury dont cause autism, your premise is stupid. You are stupid.

in yet another example of the jewish golem falling on its master

Wow really makes me think

It's been disproven that vaccines cause autism, It was disproven 20 something years ago idk why people still think it does

It does not cause autism, retard. It's a public health issue. If you don't want to vaccinate then home school faggot.

Ah yeah America has expensive healthcare

Should have been 5 years and losing a custody over her kids forever.

>vaccines make up 1,5% of total revenue despite being sold in enormous quantities

You're retarded user

They cut corners to make more money, and also made brain damage.

PS its not the mercury

America.. Land of the low IQ'd retards, home of the cowardly faggot.
She should have got decades in jail. her lack of fucks to give puts other children at risk. and you wonder why your country is laughed at by the rest of the western world? stupid fucking faggot.

KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

This is called "the state". The state is based off of using force to get their way.

>flag
Checks out. Fuck off statist. I bet you believe in the "greater good", and don't care if you destroy personal liberty just to achieve it.

No it doesn't dumbass. Vaccines actually do fuck all. disease was almost completely conquered by hygeine before vaccines were invented.

A vaccined unhealthy fat fuck is more likely to catch something than an unvaccinated healthy fuck.

Do not fear user ... you can't get autism twice.

Professor: "Get Rid Of All White People In US Because they Refuse Vaccines"youtube.com/watch?v=sw65Hbd8inw
Download, archive and spread it across all outlets.

Checked

Retard. inb4 this person dies of some easily preventable disease

holy shit you are fucking delusional
ironically you actually have fucking autism

Anyone actually have any scientific studies to back up the whole autism in a bottle thing?

*Insert psuedoscience here*
*Insert facebook articles here*
*Insert autistic screeching here*

...at a seminar on ensuring 100% vaccinations
>yet they wonder why they're despised

No more.
Other doctors, investigators, ... were killed and are being killed

OP is right and wrong

Well the fact that autism rates increased by about 5000% the day the US decided to start vaccinating 2 week old babies should be enough to make anyone suspicious.
But Americans are retarded. They think people wanting to wait to get vaccinated means they think 100% of vaccines are evil. Keep on vaccinating those undeveloped babies, but enjoy your autism.

"Land of the free"
>has the strictest policies on Earth in many categories
>thrown in jail for asking questions
O saaaaayyy can you seeee(you ARE the soviet union now, your country died decades ago and you are too stupid to see it)

I think you're projecting your autism onto the US

This post is proof that NOT using vaccines causes autism

>You're retarded user

So, pharmaceutical companies don't make a profit off of vaccines?

How humanitarian.

Haha. And they saw were cucked.

everyone in this thread claiming its illegal is a fucking moron, she went to jail for failing to comply with a court order

well youre a fucking moron and have literally never read a book ever, you honestly shouldnt be allowed to vote

It's actually the opposite. A new stream of a contained disease can grow in the unvaccinated child causing the disease to overcome vaccinations, i.e. killing the vaccinated child.

>there is a demand for product x
>pharmaceutical company manufactures product x
>"those damn pharma companies!"

what about "early on-set Alzheimer's?

any (((who))) propagated the demand.
>create a product
>make everyone believe they are vulnerable without the product
>''pharma has nothing to do with the demand goys''

BUY OUR PRODUCT OR GO TO FUCKING JAIL!

OP is

user, are you fucking stupid?
You threatened a young life because of her retardation and paranoia.

Also: Mercury doesn't make you autistic, it pools in your liver. you don't GET autistic, you are born autistic.

what's the (((big picture)))? throw out the civilization with the bathwater?

>retardation

not illegal

> paranoia

not illegal

>threatened life

proof or gtfo

i see it and it makes me really sad.

holy shit just go into you tinfoil bunker and fuck off

Like you are born a faggot or a "woman in a mans body"? Kill yourself merkel.

People like you deserve going to jail for putting their kids and others in danger. VACCINATION ISN'T SOMETHING PERSONAL.
There is people who are IMMUNODEFICIENT and cannot vaccinate themselves. The only way to be protected is by having a good vaccination coverage around them leading to some extremely serious and deadly diseases being nonexistent.
So FUCK YOU SELFISH ANTI-VAC GO DIE FROM LEPROSY IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people who are IMMUNODEFICIENT

Those people should absolutely keep themselves safe.

Fuck your period outside quotes, you illiterate fucking fuck.

Traps are gay

>disease was almost completely conquered by hygeine

Fucking kek.

How many people get a cold, flu, stomach viruses, or H.Pylori every year?

Hint: The first two are spread by coughing and nasal secretions, the second two are spread by literal shit.

Yeah we are so damn hygienic. There is a reason we had to vaccinate against everything.

>Yeah we are so damn hygienic.

That's what happens when mass immigration occurs.

>the fact that autism rates increased by about 5000% the day the US decided to start vaccinating 2 week old babies should be enough to make anyone suspicious.
Gee, what a coincidence that autism started being diagnosed more when the disorder started being better understood.

I bet you're one of the guys that believe there's a huge conspiracy with autopsies since the moment they made them mandatory, "natural deaths" completely disappeared.

There's no way to keep an immunodeficient person reasonably safe from airborne diseases save from hiding inside a glass house and never going outside. Or having a vaccinated population

Not true. Gene therapy has been successful as a treatment since the 90s. Problem is nobody talks about it and there is a risk of catastrophic organ failure.

Neither will eventually work. Vaccines are not 100% effective.

Isn't gene therapy prohibitively expensive to force everyone to get it?

Vaccines are by far the best thing we've got in combating diseases. Nothing is 100% effective.

Guess you got the vaccine then you Autistic fuck

It's more of a case by case thing. In the 90s they treated a little girl by recoding her white blood cells. The treatment was fully effective for several months. It's been hard to convince people it is safe since they tried to treat a guy for the same problem and he died in less than three days because of massive rejection syndrome. His immune system killed him by attacking his organs.

Sounds like a great way to degenerate your society into being vulnerable to airborne diseases over time

Hey op, I hope your kids get whooping cough and die

They don't need to be.

They are at least 85% effective, and that's probably underestimating.

The reality is, you don't want your child getting polio or rubeola because the sequelae are possible paralysis or brain damage respectively.

0% chance to prevent it vs 85%. I am sure you would bet on a million dollars if you had at least an 85% chance to win.

The other side is that since so few people get sick from these diseases anymore, the immunocompromised population (elderly and very young) don't have to worry so much.

People with severe immunodeficiencies like SCID, DiGeorge, or Bruton won't be saved because they will die to something else.

For immunodefficient people you need 100% otherwise they still get fucked.

If the kids father wants his son vaccinated and that is what they agreed upon then he should be vaccinated.

Even if you think there is a debate here (there isn't vaccines are pretty safe) then both parents should have a say.

But not in terms of "poor imunnodeficient population". It's not an issue of others that they exist.

What happened to 'our body our choice'

>9 years old
>suddenly catching the autism

Lol

We have no "evidence of toxicity" because research into them are banned...anyone who in the past has looked into it miraculously have cp found on their work computer.
Also nice ad hominem.

Why don’t you actually go read the article. Firstly you have the right to not vaccinate your kids. But if you cause some sort of epidemic I’m going to be on the side that rounds you up and puts you into concentration camps. Because by not vaccinating can cause to evolved versions of these microbes which no vaccination protects against. In I will not violate your rights until you endanger me at which point I will gladly ignore you’re rights and make sure you are purged. What you are doing is dangerous and can cause an extinction level event I can only assume you are retarded

Sepultura is the shit, my dude.

True but we don't go for 100% protection, we go for risk prevention. The less people who can get sick from a specific disease, the less likely the immunocompromised are to catch it.

If a traveler from another country comes here and has one of the diseases we vaccinate against, there's no way to stop him from spreading it unless the people around him were vaccinated. If they were, then the immunocompromised people would have to come into contact with the sick individual, which is less likely.

Being that they aren't 100% effective, the immunocompromised individual has to come into contact with someone who was affected, which is far less likely than if nobody was vaccinated.