Show is called Seven Deadly Sins

>show is called Seven Deadly Sins
>we only see six of them

is she closer to the camera or just huge

I'm counting 7 people

Ok fine, we only meet six of them within the show.

giant

the 7th is you user

She is shown in the last episode and will probably have more screen time in S2 since the group decides to follow the wizard (last sin).

the 7th is you, user

I don't think I'm that sinful.

That depends; is the person in front of her warpick far away or ant-sized?

How did Gowther survive getting his head cut off?

he's a doll

Yeah he's cute but how did he survive being beheaded

he's a former member of the ten commandments, the strongest demons under the demon king's command, and fraudrin was his replacement
also meliodas used to be their leader

she's a big girl

SPOILERS

Escanor shows up later in the story

She was so hot when she was normal-sized and had her hair down. It's a shame she went back to normal.

He doesn't seem so tough.

Please, tell me that her sin is Lust.

terrible show

Pretty sure Melodias said in the anime that Escanor is the strongest amongst the deadly sins

it's ok, it's not like I told him that estarossa killed meliodas, or that zartras is still alive, or that elaine comes back to life, or that hendricksen becomes a good guy and joins the team

She's envy, this is lust(male)

I don't even remember, I just assumed Meliodas was the strongest since he's the captain.

no_

It's a meme character, at his strongest Escanor can probably bitch slap anyone but at his weakest he's weaker than a teenager

The 7th sin is you for watching this garbage anime

Everyone is sinful and you just proved that with your statement.

There's also the fact that Escanor can't really control when he's at his strongest and when he's defenseless. He's stronk during the day and weak at night whether he likes it or not.

Which means that at night he's basically useless in terms of combat.

>a meme character
A what?