#Pray4Vegas

#Pray4Vegas

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-kxfUdxQWnk&list=PL95U1386wtoLxEc_58uPfCtgc85UidZmh
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom
leaksource.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/operation-gladio-and-the-false-flag-muslim-terror-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7tCKxvyz8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's good thing Australia did this, what with all those mass shootings. I mean fuck, it's not like they would willingly give up more of their freedom on some knee jerk emotional response that was never a problem in the first place.

>muh freedumbs

Upside down fag can’t even shoot spicy spiders that overrun his country. Don’t be like upside down fag.

Yes it would really be that fucking simple. Just like your australian brain.

US government is already as impoverished as some tribal african cowdung shithole like kenya, not like they can afford to buy every george bushmasters small personal collection of 2000 guns

Mass shootings are too rare anywhere to have a big enough data set to draw this conclusion. Sorry. Fake news.

>NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS
>Hey look at this country where they took everyone's guns

>gun control is too hard to implement and would obviously never work here unlike the rest of the western world so let's never do anything about it ever and accuse those who want to try to implement mild reform as reactionary, emotionally manipulative marxists
ameridumbs everyone

Sure they can, they don't have to pay market value, they can offer a penny a piece if they want, with the option of sell them or the govenment takes them anyway and labels you a felon. You know crocodile Dundee was based on a real guy, He was killed for refusing to turn in his guns. Don't think it couldn't happen here.

>ameridumbs

Good luck confiscating 300,000,000 guns.

Good luck getting an amendment passed through congress getting that confiscation order going.

Never going to happen here. We aren’t Australia. The comparison doesn’t work. Call it ameridumb, call it whatever you want, but that’s reality.

33k deaths here by guns last year. 2/3rds were suicide. 10k or so was homicide. Mostly young men. Mass shootings are a tiny fraction and only get considered because of their huge emotional impact. Libtard Emofags just can’t handle there is evil out in the world.

So if someone commits a mass shooting tomorrow, was Australia a success or a failure?

Btw for comparison Australia got 700k guns in the buy back. A pittance in comparison.

If it happens it still wouldn’t be add to a big enough data set to even be worth looking at.

The guns in your country are a direct cause of your militarized police state and heavy-handed Federal Government. They have had a brutalizing effect on your culture and made life cheap.

You’re statement, true or not doesn’t change the reality of the situation.

So why did Australia have more homicides in '99 (three years after the ban) than before? Because you can't cure crazy by taking people's guns.

if you support gun control youre a racist fuck

There's more guns than there are citizens in America, this would never work. Also implying nig nogs and wet backs will ever give up their guns instead of hoard them? Yeah right.

Port Arthur was a false flag, and you tards all fell for it.

>be murrican
>get shot for listening to country
Actually they should allow higher-powered weaponry so these bubbas can ghost themselves even faster.

How do you defend your children from dingo attacks now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAbophptmM

There was a time when abolitionism was a hopeless endeavour, but it still was right to speak the truth about the evil of slavery. It does not matter if you are in the minority so long as you are speaking the truth. We ought to find out what must be done and then speak that, not merely hunt after whatever seems pragmatic in the moment.

won't work in america, they love guns too much. that's all there is to it really.

Australia did have regular mass shootings though. Well, not every day like America, you guys are the most free obviously, but we had at least once a year.

>muh AR-15 will keep muh government from becoming a tyran-*boom*

do i have to bring up the eternal sandniggers who literally use muskets in some cases

No you didn't. Somebody lied to you. I'm 54, it would have made the news.

Stop pushing me to go on a killing spree

>a religious fanatic who is willing to die for his cause and thinks he will go to heaven and get 72 virgins is the same as a fat, lazy subservient american goy

>There was a time when abolitionism was a hopeless endeavour, but it still was right to speak the truth about the evil of slavery. It does not matter if you are in the minority so long as you are speaking the truth. We ought to find out what must be done and then speak that, not merely hunt after whatever seems pragmatic in the moment.

Slavery isn’t a constitutional right. The only reason abolition was hard is because people had loans out on slaves and it was their work force. It was driven by economics.

Gun rights is a completely different animal.

You’re moving the goalpost around. An extremely rare instance of hideous evil should not be used to undermine the rights of American citizens to excersize a right guaranteed them by our constitution. I know it’s an emotional event. Terrifying. But settle down.

How about we start worrying about the 2/3rds or the 33k gun deaths categorized as suicide that occurred instead? Much easier problem to address not to mention far more potentially fruitful.

WOW THAT REALLY BONKED MY GRONK

>Australia only had one mass shooting
>There was never one before then (even tho guns were in abundance)
>There never was one after
Way to give your guns away like little cucks kangaroo fucks

>be free and have the .000001% chance you will be shot in a mass shooting and die
>give up your 2nd most important freedom as defined by your constitution

hmm...which seems like a better deal Sup Forums

>000001%

Probably less honestly.

The Constitutional right is, whatever is necessary to effect the security of a free state by means of a well-regulated militia is permissible. It is a far stretch of presumption to infer from that that every Uncle Sam ought to be able to purchase a cheap and freely available engine of mass destruction that can wipe out 60 souls in mere moments from the impunitive position of a high-storey window.

I consider the brutality and cheapness of life which have resulted from the American gun culture to be a terrible evil.

>I consider the brutality and cheapness of life which have resulted from the American gun culture to be a terrible evil.

Ok sure. So do what?

Remember when Australian gun control prevented that cafe shooting done in the name of isis back in 2014

No wonder you are overrun with rabbits, kangaroos and abbos.

its a crime to kill kangaroos without a mountain of permits why are we so fucked

You realize the value of an American Life is more than nearly the entire rest of the world?

There's like a hand full of other countries safer...

How was that concert that exploded recently?

There is nothing I can do. I am only a man. But what I will always refuse to do is lie or refrain from telling the truth.

Wasn't the Australian shooting that triggered the gun grab an actual unironic false flag though?

Why can't America be like this OP?

this debate in the US has been going on for decades, and at least a decade before your '96 habbening.
>what do you suggest we do about gun-free Chicago with a murder rate expected to top 600 by the end of the year?

No, retards just keep spreading fake news that the shooter had to be an expert operator with 100% accuracy.

>There is nothing I can do. I am only a man. But what I will always refuse to do is lie or refrain from telling the truth.

Lol okay. Great debate. Thanks for trying.

I don't think I've actually even heard any compelling evidence that it wasn't. The only people I've seen that push the official story as fact are the ones that don't know any details and the (((officials))).

Actually, just ban niggers, and gun violence will go away.

Anyone who advocates the himself, and everyone else, become permanent slaves to whomever controls the state, should lose their voting rights, at least for starters. If is fucking sickening to think how many proles are lining up to be permanent, powerless slaves to the plutocrat globalist elite class that control the state, economy, media, and damn near everything else. I'd really like to see them all fucking shot.

>ban niggers

Cut welfare 90% and within 2-3 generations they’ll be fine.

>freely available engine of mass destruction that can wipe out 60 souls in mere moments
who the hell do US citizens think they are; the government?

In our case it is foreigners attacking what they see as their mortal enemies, as pronounced in the dogmas of their religion; in your case it is your own people who are brutalizing and mistreating and shooting you. The police in this country are gentle to a fault. The conduct of your police would be unthinkable here. I see them treat you worse than a cruel master would treat his beasts. 750 people are shot to death by your police every year, and in every encounter you have with them you have to be ultra-cautious and obey their every command lest you be tasered; violently mishandled; lose your life. And you accept that state of affairs as if it were normal, and go about your daily business in full consciousness thereof. That is what I mean when I speak of a cultural cheapness of life.

>I'd really like to see them all fucking shot.

Kind of ironic considering the rest of your statement there...

>750 people are shot to death by your police every year, and in every encounter you have with them you have to be ultra-cautious and obey their every command lest you be tasered; violently mishandled; lose your life.

You read too much internet. I’m no boot locker but come on. 750 out of how many police interactions with civilian and do you think?

literally every post with this guy
>muh safety
>says burgers r dumb
>fails to address how niggers and spics are responsible for nearly all violent crimes

God you're stupid, you too dumb to even realize that your own gun ban saw a compliance rate of a whopping twenty percent(good job retards), just to be followed with a upward trend in murder and violence when in the rest of the world it was on the decline. Two seperate studies from the 2007 British Journal of Criminology study and a 2008 University of Melbourne showed this!

The rage builds the more I think about it. We're heading towards something worse than Brave New World, and hundreds of millions of whites are cheering it on, advocating that the final check on it, a well armed populace, be eliminated.

Sounds great until you realize their numbers are consistent across every nation.

All my guns are unregistered at least.

>their numbers are consistent across every nation.

Opportunity is not consistent across those nations. Liberalism and progressivism have fucked niggers and gave them no opportunity to not grow up with the pacifier of government in their mouths.

I agree, cops are cunts and our Justice system doesn't hold them to the standard of adults or even teenagers. Which leaves one option if they continue, a option you do not even have.

Be a friend, guy. It'd really help us out when this debate gets forced.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kxfUdxQWnk&list=PL95U1386wtoLxEc_58uPfCtgc85UidZmh

Jesus, this place never ceases to amuse me.

It is easily verified.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

Police killings (I don't even say shootings) are so rare here that a small Wikipedia article is sufficient to list them. So the rate of killings by police I speculate is at least 1000% higher in America than it is here, and probably a great deal more than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom

Your gun culture brought it about in the first place.

There are a lot of angry Americans in this thread. Here's the deal in the simplest language I can give.

Keep the guns and you can expect more mass shootings.

Just accept that shootings are going to happen in America and accept its because you have access to guns. Simple

But how did they then fight back against a tyranical government that didn’t exist?!

In every country? Ever and always?

Certainly they would be less of a burden if we stopped feeding them, however they'll still commit violence at the same rate as they do regardless of where they're at.

I don't want to kill all the niggers or ship them away, but I'm also not making excuses for them.

>Police killings (I don't even say shootings) are so rare here that a small Wikipedia article is sufficient to list them. So the rate of killings by police I speculate is at least 1000% higher in America than it is here, and probably a great deal more than that.

So 1000% less than 750. Wow. Much impress.

Loved watching some of your cops get killed with cleavers since they don’t have guns...

Oh wow I didn't know America was an island with no landlocked countries to smuggle in guns in the thousands.

Oh wait.

The guy had extensive criminal contacts and could only access a double barrel. Hardly 18 ARs with bump stocks, bipods, and eotechs.

Yank niggers niggering

>one million guns turned in
>USA has at least 300 million guns in circulation
We can't all be as cucked as 'Straya, mate.

Also there are more people addicted to methamphetamine in Australia than in the south. Yeah let's give up all our guns and just the the meth dealers take over.

>Keep the guns and you can expect more mass shootings.
>Just accept that shootings are going to happen in America and accept its because you have access to guns. Simple

Yes. Mass killings only happen by gun. You’re a faggot.

I still love that Americans think they need guns. You’re not a fucking militia piss off

The thing is that most gun owners already acknowledge and accept this. The reason they're angry is that other people don't.

That is 750 police shootings this year so far; I don't know how many have been killed or paralyzed by brute force or tasers. I see quite a good deal of that.

It is not merely about the numbers, it is about the culture they represent. Every interaction you have with a police officer in America could be the death of you. You know that if you do not obey their every whim you may be mistreated or brutalized or killed. It is a miserable state of slavery to live like that.

>Amerifats thinking gun laws written 200 years ago still hold up today

Honestly explains why there’s so many Catholics there

They literally think the guns will be used to overthrow a tyrannical government. Instead the USA will probably balkanize at some point and it will never unite again. The State and the population are both too well armed and resourced to defeat the other.

Retards and their false flags. Not every event is another Reichstag fire.

Nah, it's more of a always at war thing. Which unless I'm not understanding your gun culture opinion is not the same.

Veterans get killed by cops at a much higher rate then ethnicity.

Coincidentally, most cops are veterans.

Found the boomer

What isn't a false flag to you retards?

>Every interaction you have with a police officer in America could be the death of you.

You must live a sheltered life. You need to get out more.

Did you hear about the mass shooting in Vegas the other day?

Oh yeah I could have totally pulled that off with a knife.

via TheTruthSeeker

* “Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our security services.” Robert Steele – Former CIA Clandestine Services Officer

* “It is from us that the all engulfing terror proceeds” – Protocols of Zion, 9-4

* “You had to attack civilians, the innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: To force the public to turn to the state for greater security”. Gladio Operative Vincenzo Vinciguerra 2001

leaksource.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/operation-gladio-and-the-false-flag-muslim-terror-hoax/

Elliot Rodger shooting wasn't, port arthur was,

Its a damn shame to watch. I used to be a big fan of America. They're a great people individually.

>Most cops are veterans

Bullshit

How about one of the planes he owned full of the explosives found in his car?

Sure is a shame he wasn't limited to that, right?

Hey remember that time when Australia had a drug cartel controlled and corrupt country directly south of its border? Oh and remember how that same border is largely unprotected and people can sneak in and smuggle in whatever the fuck they want? PRIMARILY DRUGS AND GUNS?!

Oh wait... That's the USA.

>Mass shootings are a tiny fraction and only get considered because of their huge emotional impact
>Therefore the innocent people who do die in mass shootings don't matter
What is American logic?
Does it not matter than innocent people die for nothing even if it only happens occasionally?

>Did you hear about the mass shooting in Vegas the other day?
>Oh yeah I could have totally pulled that off with a knife.

Did you see he had 50lbs of Tannerite in his car as well? Ever heard of Oklahoma City?

I like that foreigners think they are affected by this. I guess they fear that when questions are ask why the US is such a successful country, things like this make them look bad?
"Wuagh our government couldn't trust us with freedom and we were escared of it (the responsibilities of freedom)"

youtube.com/watch?v=K7tCKxvyz8U

A gun's a gun faggot, and abdul still got one