Okay, Sup Forums

Okay, Sup Forums

There are these weird metal towers popping up in NYC, and nobody knows what they are.

This is the kind of thing we do here, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/
static.panoramio.com/photos/large/97888712.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_sD39OlEN7w&list=PLwd9DxFrt6VkqzMgPx3i54eVZgosanord&index=3
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/10/rfid-scanners-strange-metal-towers-at-9-bridges-going-into-new-york-video-3558263.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik
transcore.com/
businesswire.com/news/home/20161031005088/en/TransCore-Selected-Modernize-York-Bridges-Tunnels-All-Electronic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo
youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/tech-roundup/1.721480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>metal detectors

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Here is a thing ^

Security infrastructure that protects you from the enemies of the state.

Now shut the fuck up and consume.

It looks like a broadcast relay station with I think those are speakers. So, I think it might be a transmitter receaving signals, and broadcasting it via the speakers.

static.panoramio.com/photos/large/97888712.jpg

Jammers.

"It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges."

Wtf does the government need in there that costs $100 million?

I think they are RFID readers for the chips they are going to install in humans.

>a thing

Listen. if it stops jews from pulling shit it's fine by me.

The fact they won't give any information about it really does concern me a bit. If it was a broadcast system, why not just say so?

>Crowd dispersal, lights, teargas, loud noises
>Repeater network for fema
cant you fucking see what it is? its mainly a big bright fucking light

Whatever you do, don't pure a gallon of *** on them. The sensitive electronics and fiber optics would not work so well.

It also can be cameras. It is not clear to see but I think it is either a speaker installation or what makes more sense cameras. Scanning an RFID chip that needs to be one hell of a powerfull scanner. I would say, more spy gear to spy on the people. A jammer I don't know, I can't judge that. But tunnels and bridges with those cameras installed to check people that makes kind of sense.

What we need is a more high quality picture. We can't judge it if we don't know what it is in it, either speakers, cameras or lights.

Relax, user. There's nothing to worry about. We just want to see your internal organs. Get some sleep.

It detects wrong think citizen. Nothing to worry about so long as you keep your thoughts pure.

Perhaps they are preparing for something big in the upcoming weeks? If they relay broadcasts they cpuld be used as warning systems. The photos loom like floodlights though. Perhaps anons from the area should mark em on a map and provide some data.

Could be something important coming up

They look like cameras.

This is a good idea, any NYC anons in here?

youtube.com/watch?v=_sD39OlEN7w&list=PLwd9DxFrt6VkqzMgPx3i54eVZgosanord&index=3

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/10/rfid-scanners-strange-metal-towers-at-9-bridges-going-into-new-york-video-3558263.html

i thought you were larping /x/ fag, but, legit.

Geiger counters

transcore.com/
businesswire.com/news/home/20161031005088/en/TransCore-Selected-Modernize-York-Bridges-Tunnels-All-Electronic

They are responsible. The guy who ordered it is Andrew Cuomo.

"Andrew Mark Cuomo (/ˈkwoʊmoʊ/; born December 6, 1957) is an American politician, author, and attorney who has been the 56th Governor of New York since January 1, 2011. A member of the Democratic Party, he was elected in 2010, holding the same position his father, Mario Cuomo, held for three terms from 1983 to 1995."

they activate a portal to allow demons to manifest. they will be turned on once the rapture happens soon and the antichrist takes power

Probably next generation x-ray machines looking for guns/bombs.

IT'S A WHOOOOOOORE DETECTOR NED

obviously spotlights, the same kind of thing you get at discos

the real question is why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cuomo

Please look at my posts and you will see what is going on. Mapping them like said earleir would be a good thing to do. On the website of transcore they gave a list of bridges and tunnels. So, it should be easy to locate them.

Nyc false flag imminent. These will be used to increase security afterwards

And they also double as E-ZPass readers.

>miniature FEMA camps

If it's just for tolls, why wouldn't they tell us?

What do you want to bet they're shot locators to immediately id shooters in high-rises?

Hello fellow humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU

Damn it's a cool lookin tower

Self driving cars

Indrared spotlights for sure
Face detection on metro tunnels
Car detection on bridges
More sensors and connected by fiber optics

You shouldn't allow this.

MICROWAVE TOWERS

Each of those little cylinders houses a magnetron and a waveguide array.

MTA guy mentioned homeland security and anti-terrorism technology. So it's definitely for spying, just not sure to what degree. These mother fuckers are $100 million a pop, what the fuck kind of technology is in them? It's not just cameras, hmmmm...

its possible, but that wouldn't that be big news and not something shrouded in secrecy? this is govt we are talking about, not private corporations.

The supposed insider user the other day, when asked if they were for detecting nukes said "they're not Geiger counters". Which doesn't mean they're not some other means of detecting nukes.

It is not, it is for scanning RFID chips. It is also directly conencted with homeland. So, a camera in there would be logical as well. I honestly think they will use it to track cars, so they can more easily find certain people.

quantum dual-slit technology attack photons

I'm a Jew, and it definitely is a facial recognition program developed in Israel meant to detect terrorists based on facial type.

>For commuters, the Infinity system will automatically read E-ZPass tolltags, enabling these vehicles to cross the facilities without stopping. Commuters without an E-ZPass will also now be able to drive through unimpeded, as cameras installed on the gantries will automatically read each vehicle’s license plate. Motorists will then receive a toll charge in the mail.
This is not that. That technology already exists everywhere. Korea, California, Europe. It doesn't require massive towers all over the city.

had a thread about it the other day. most likely explenation was this.

alternative theory was those are sensors detecting explosive and radioactive material in passing cars and also survailling the route of cars that pass them.

what is weird is that those responsible for the towers apparently cant say what they are for

>I'm a Jew

Oh good. That means we can trust you.

Actually, this is a thing:
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/tech-roundup/1.721480

Because they are still in beta testing.

They want to see if people cares for being spied, it's literally the only chance we got for caring.

I think it is a cover to install RFID scanners throughout the city and to also add in spy gear to be able to do surveilance on the whole city. Just think, RFID chip, plus license plate, plus location, plus picture of your face, and god knows what else, more data for them to figure out what people are up to.

israelis build them slightly larger, though

what game is this

I'll say it again: MICROWAVE TOWERS

In each of those cylinders is a magnetron and waveguide array. The purpose is to numb the brains of anyone within range, or cause hallucinations. They will probably use these for, among other things, causing drivers to violate traffic laws by creating visual hallucinations, or just calming drivers down by numbing their forebrains.

Exactly what I think this system is.

Remind me again why anyone would want to live in a city?

No it isnt user

Watch Dogs: Dog eater

Praise kek!

Is it legal? Americans are pretty touchy about this sort of thing so even if it is, I can see how they would want to ease us into it. Eventually we will figure out they are Telescreens, but we wont be able to touch them because they absolutely pick up enough about you that no matter what if you are in range you can be identified.

A piller with cameras, state-of-the-art facial recognition system?

New World Order is almost here.

Coming soon to a street corner near you!

fucking hell its like watch dogs without the shitty story lol.

>Six cameras
>Saturn is the sixth planet in the solar system

We need to go deeper

I see none of you has ever played Deus Ex.

Based AF

Those are giant vapes, leave them alone.

>PICK UP THAT CAN, CITIZEN!!

the though is equally funny as it is terrifying