strawpoll.me/14077957/r

but its the echos user
thats why it sounds weird
because echos ok

I knew it was M240 since I play PUBG.

That joke was already used, sorry user

always those damn (((echoes))) eh?

thats a m249 scrub

Yeah, that sounds like some kind of GPMG.

But some cameras are shit at picking up sound

...or any other machine that can shoot bullets at 600 rpm. was there someone claiming that the gun used in the shooting was an ar?

Bump

"Twelve bump-fire stocks were found on firearms recovered from Stephen Paddock's hotel room, said Jill Snyder, the special agent in charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' San Francisco field office."

gotchu senpai

for it to be a 50, a 240 or a 249, there would be a pile of black links mixed in with all the brass.

anyone see that?

then no, it wasn't a GPMG or SAW.

RL isn't a video game.

bump on an AR-10?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbtl1XG9Ulk
guess not, maybe it actually was a 240, shooting like FMJ or something with a flashhider..fits with multiple shooter theory well

kikes btfo. who had the m240, cianiggers? HUH WHERES THE FUCKING M240?

Correct sir Rate of Fire proves it was a bvelt fed 240 or variant or type weapons used in ALL the footage cept for the close "shooters" amongst the crowd with suppressed bursts, No fire seen coming from the Mandalay AT ALL

are bump stock shooting speeds really 100% consistent
can u not mod em

yes because they just fire based on recoil so the fire rate is 'fixed'. bumpfire is fucking stupid as shit and would be less effective than just shooting up the place semi auto, anyway.

Bullets look like 308s

>bumpfire is fucking stupid as shit and would be less effective than just shooting up the place semi auto, anyway
why

I'm an ArmA 2 veteran and I agree.

youtu.be/h4RgJXsm89c

The 240 was fired from the fourth floor

P.S.
Ignore kek's sentence in picture.
Eyes bulge out, meaning shot in the mouth.

because it shakes the gun all over the place.

Prove yourself right first.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UDAT1xQTkw

this, its why nobody in the gun or LE communities give a fucking shit about bumpfire trash. the kikes trying to blame a blatant m240 used some by kike death squad, on stupid bumpfire meme stock, is the most pathetic part of the whole thing.

>Binsack

Appropriate surname for this trash

He didn't maintain control of the weapon and blew his entire first volley over the crowd.

A guy gets shot at 2:38:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn-GvRPh-w
A man is shot in the arm and ribcage:
youtube.com/watch?v=lR6DsDGM1no
Synchronized videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=t2uEKUc0_Vc&t=256s

which proves nothing since bumpfire would actually have been more accurate on the initial burst.

Bump fire stocks are garbage, but I definitely don't want to see them banned. Banning a chunk of plastic... a fucking stock.

When I was 12, I used to bump fire a WASR all the time, just pull forward with your left hand while stiffening your trigger finger.

The definition will be fucking retarded and BATFE will be solely in charge of determining the meaning of wtf Congress writes.

No more laws, post '86 automatics should be lawful to own, no taxes.

I'm agreeing with you.

Maybe, but I suspect he didn't have the correct angle of elevation, it's a long shot after all!
Either he overcompensated and aimed to high or didn't compensate for bullet drop at all, that's my guess, certainly seems like he didn't land a single blow in the entire burst - judging by the crowds reaction.

I need to qualify this, I believe a fully automatic weapon was used based on the unreliability of bump firing. But the sound comparison can be debunked, the M240 and a bumpfired 308 (7.62 Nato) AR have a very similar rate of fire and report
youtu.be/kZhZ0F2wdK8

Your trash and you are discredited there was no shooter at the Mandalay....you can't even argue the facts, the glas is reflecting its not broken PROVEN, no muzzle flash PROVEN, no fire coming from the 32nd floor Gunfire was near the stage..not at the Mandalay.

Nope, a full automatic 10+ second belt fed 160 round purge was heard, not some imaginary surefire 100 round 8 second High speek AR Variant cracking sustained fire. You liars on here clearly have never been around firearms much less military grade stuff.

Okay. It didn't jam.

QED

worse fucking idiot ever. "did you hear the shots?" yes i fucking heard it you fat fuck, i have ears, jesus what a fucking normie retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ssXNDl7p68

In conjuction with the"shots" in the distance. The shooters were close to the crowd....

This compilation of all known POV videos during the shooting make it very obvious the shooting came from Mandalay. It's much louder at the hotel and coming from that direction from multiple POV's fex.net/#215175699689

Thanks for vids.

The guy was just spraying on a packed crowd from way high up. Even with the distance and drop they had no chance.