Haha you fucking virgins

even your own "based conservative" pundits wont touch your pale white meat.
why have you faggots transitioned into girls yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/03/jerad-christian-tomi-lahren-ex-boyfriend-single-dating-navy-seal-biography-the-blaze-age-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

I think she's on fox news or something but I don't have cable because I know how to use the internet.

hahahahahaha
being that butthurt.....

This is fake and gay

>Niggers are so insecure they post on an anonymous image board to insult white people

Damn dude you call white people pathetic.

Lmaoing at your life

It goes in all fields boys

she has a 'nose'

how can they ever recover

How? She called him the love of her life than twitter was flooded with how white boys are ''mad''.

Literally saying shit about how her children will be on their side.

Not insecure, I'm Asian and i'm just blown away that you let you women get away with this. Hey retards, In Zimbabwe the mixed coloreds killed you too. Same in Haiti. Your women are openly breeding and making people who want to hurt you. Have you fucking read Obamas book? Insane how you just sit here and let this happen with ''based black man'' shit. These people will hurt you once they become a majority, they do it every time. Recent history and in the past. It's utterly insane how you expect some of us to feel bad for you.

i honestly don't know who the fuck this is

She's a media whore so, while disappointed that a pretty white girl dates niggers, it isn't all that surprising. Gotta remember that for decades now these faggot """conservatives""" were all about MUH DEMS ARE DA REAL RACISTS and fox news played a major part in that neocon non-sense. She isn't actually conservative, to her it's a label to be used for career advancement.

some cuckservative based whore you dont waste energy and time on her kind bulgarian bro

I'm sorry it's just some of the stories I've read have made me lose faith in you, white people. You'll find out that your girlfriend fucks them, and you just will be complicit, even stay with her.

They. Will. Kill. You. Idiots.

You have become a minority to them before, it doesn't end pretty.

>asian
nah, I see you. you are probably a talented 10th. Do you wear a suit in your fb profile pic, you loser?

I have cable internet

I'm pretty sure I saw her kiss some white chad on her instagram story. She is not dating this black guy. Also this black guy talks like a fabulous ass black dude not some chad nigger.

>white grills LOVE the bbc

any real news?

your women race mix more then white women hell white men do it more some thot here and there is nothing on average it does not happen

no they dont its a stupid meme based on a few trash most dont statistics show men do it more and race-mixing does not happen all that often

I told you months ago Tomi Lahren was a BBC cumslut and you didn't believed me, who's laughing now you cucks?

I don't understand the appeal of Tomi. She literally just hates millenials and calls everything "snowflake"

Whatever, I suggest you go move close to the fucking Mexicans, because at least they wont start torturing you massively like what is happening to the South African whites right now. Funny because I can find some pictures of white women protesting Apartheid even back in the 50's there.

Your women have a sickness, it gets you killed regularly.

$.50 has been deposited into your account

Thank you for #correctingtherecord

I mean for fucks sake this women openly acknowledges Black Lives Matter is a massive hate group, yet she is LITERALLY breeding for their army. Take some advice from the Arabs, Euros.

Blacks are only 12% of the population. The only states where they are over 35% of the population is the southeastern states.

Do you know where you are?

what the fuck is this bitch conserving anyway?

Has she passed tits with timestamp yet?

what nose do you prefer?
the short upturned nordic nose that makes their nostrils look huge?

Fpbp

one

ONE president it takes to import millions upon millions more, there is a massive supply, and for some strange reason a demand..

You better fucking watch yourself Euro's, as I've said this exact situation has happened before.

>take pic with guy
>must be fuckin him lol

Her fiance is a military officer. This is a shill thread.

sage

>being this angry
Bought to get me some of dark meat myself.

/thread

He's a seal. She couldn't live with herself if she wasn't dating a military or leo guy

WTF IS THAT XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Speaking of SA, I forgot to mention you all literally voted in a black supremacist Marxist group (anc)

This stuff sounds like an exaggeration, but nope, not even a little. You actually did that. Yet you doubt my words

looks like a baseball cap bro xDDDDDD

That's a big black 1 inch dick.

A board full of millenials? Boomers have this country away.

>it's late and OP is projecting his fetishes again

You're sharing way more than we need to know.

This is completely made up

What is it with new fags thinking e-celebs are /ourguys/?

Reddit is down the hall, and to the left.

He got cucked

If the internet has taught us anything it's that blacks are obsessed with the sexual thoughts of White men. No matter where you go online, you can find some black creeper talking about White men in a sexual way.

Bizarre group

that damage control.......
ex BF

>Jerad Christian, Tomi Lahren’s Ex-Boyfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com/news/2017/03/jerad-christian-tomi-lahren-ex-boyfriend-single-dating-navy-seal-biography-the-blaze-age-instagram/

she's into black men

then....

she's definitely a coal burner

>Jared Christian
>White
wew the absolute state of black insecurity. literally spending all day thinking of white men.

>b-but you'd date a black guy r-right?
>racism if you say no
Wow, they held her hostage in an interview and forced a generic response. Are you honestly this desperate? Even I'm embarrassed for you.

why do you have dick pick on your computer?

>you mad blacc boii?

>angry black man syndrome
>small black dick
not a coincidence.