AARON ROUSE FBI//GET IN HERE NOW ANONS//MAJOR/COMEYETC.//

On Nov. 27th, 2016 AARON ROUSE(FBI Las Vegas Division Director appointed by COMEY) was "looking for job candidates from all backgrounds and with diverse talents." HMMMMMMM

He worked in Texas and Florida just like Paddock
And was ex counterintelligence division
HMMMMMMM

"The agency and the government agree on attacking the issue from multiple fronts" LOL
"Nobody is in this alone"
He was involved.

Wtf anons?
Also, someone please meme it up with pic related.

lasvegassun.com/news/2016/nov/27/head-of-fbi-in-las-vegas-i-want-to-take-down-the-b/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14077957/r
youtube.com/watch?v=hG10sFpgfE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/14077957/r

um, delet this right now. you guys were NOT supposed to find out about Aaron

why the heck is the FBI even allowed in on this case? they have no Constitutional authority. They've proven themselves to be despicable and godless. it's insane.

who is going to clean up the mess and paint us a pretty little picture where the only bad guy is the 2nd amendment and dead man?

Still think the LVMPD insider has it, this is an Isis attack on domestic soil, bad gun deal, Paddock was FBI friendly (meaning you perhaps are right user that Rouse already knew him), Isis though are and have obviously been CIA friendly, this one stinks to high heaven and these fucking interagency wars are going to bring down the whole fucking country goddamnit we need a law and order man in the DoJ not a fussy old dotard out of the Senate like Sessions, not to mention a few more goddamn patriots from these out of fucking control agencies

I thinking about going with my ass on this one and trusting the dude. Whose with me?

They would have no problem fucking us in the end. They exist in their world almost exclusively. Used to putting on that face. Pretty obvious the guys around the sheriff there are adrenaline a-types. Get them outside their game and they are fucked. They know it and will take to the limit.

well then why is he so fucking obvious about himself during this interview, he practically gives himself away. I will repost if archived or deleted. This is big.

Have a bump

Another bump.. Didn't something apparently change in Paddock on Nov 26th that made shoot up Vegas?

MAYBE ELECTION FEW WEEKS BEFORE

I will repost if it disappears, some anons need to pick up on this and dig deeper than I can.

Checked. Unfortunately I'm not not autistic enough for that level of digging but I can bump.

THIS.
Combined with this
Is looking very interesting.
(Pic related)

This is all definitely something.

nah Jew give a bump

Bump

As a Comey appointee, I can see the FBI attempting these types of deals in Vegas. And Titus would sign off on it - hell, she'd fuck hillary if she could... Did you see her hawking the Under Sheriff in yesterday's presser?

With Rouse - one thing you can counting with a globalist, is their arrogance when it comes to controlling things, and the frequency of their inability to comprehend why everyone doesn't do what they're suppose to...(sorry, rant)

I actually believe the LVMP "larp". I screencapped... the guy was spot on, dropped a lot of knowledge bombs.

(Pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=hG10sFpgfE8

>you trust us to get this right

yea I thought this comment was weird, I don't trust them in fact.

"Virginia Aristorenas" died in the same time range as Marilou Ocampo immigrated.
Jun and Viriginia son, Robin is living in UK nowdays.
We could use some help from filipino anons to do some deep research. I can barelly speak tagalog.