soon

you wish, cuck

Why Biden?

>Biden

Maximum shitposting

Because running a psychopathic neoliberal warmonger wasn't ridiculous enough for the dems.
No, they needed to outstupid themselves for 2020 by nominating a creepy pedophile.

Think he can beat Zuckerjew for the primary?

kys faggot

Zuckerberg is not running and I will never vote for him if he does. Trump is partially his fault.

>NY red

Damn

Biden is not running. If the dems wanted to win they would have ran him in 2016. Trump will be president until 2024.

hmm, no sweetie...

>it's happened before
>convicted nigger felons can't vote
if you don't think actual blacks like trump you're deluding yourself

I know leafland is bizzaroworld but how the fuck did you get that.

oy vey

>Implying 2020 won't be the year of the JEB
>Gas the kikes, Jeb surge now!

I come from the future. This is the result of the 2020 elections. Liberals ree'd for the days because of how close it was.

>implying you'll be alive to see it

Your flag keeps appearing more and more, I need to ask. Please explain to me what compelled you to vote in black supremacist Marxists?
>jews
there is no fucking way you could have been tricked when Zimbabwe just happened right next door.

Also I hate you for some reason

>That's overly optimistic. The economy is doing well, so people will vote for incumbents.

But Trump will still lose.

I think you mistyped “bidet”, which is next to the shitter that all chances of Democrats winning anything in 2020 went down when they ran Hillary.

Get ready for many years of heartache, libfags.

I never voted for them. They basically let in a bunch of illegal immigrants before 1994 and gave them all green cards on the condition that they vote ANC. I was 6 at that time so I have no idea what you want me to do?

If you're from the future then elaborate

subtle

>Zuckerberg is not running

Hahaha you really fucking believe this don't you?

>liberals ree'd for 'days'

Now I know you're lying

The guy has zero charisma.

>Mt
>blue
choose one

It's going to be Oprah, which sounds pretty concerning

Nebraska going blue, yea fucking right, also kansas.....

>Hillary Clinton
>John Kerry
>Michael Dukakis
>Jimmy Carter
zero charisma didn't stop any of them.

>arizona
>blue

pick one lmao

kek

It stopped three of them from taking the office.

>Biden
Pedocrats confirmed

BLUED
stay mad red boi

Pic related

>bidet
Well done, white collar Gen Xer. I'm still laughing.
The current pedocrat plan is to use the television faggots to rile up the mentally ill, killing the whipipo not guilted into line
by BLM and other communist nonsense. Then run the lizard robot Jew and hope it works out as far as their usual election fruad is concerned.

Hard to picture a fat nigger woman winning. She isn't much more likeable than facekike.

>WI flips
>not NC/FL/AZ/GA/TX

This is your future white America.

>MO
>blue
heh I'll bet OP is a coastie roastie

Read:

Soon? 3 years i s soon? Fucking retarded shill, Trump wins easily

Whatever happens there will be a meme war