So, last season it was Hundred, now Masou gakuen

So, last season it was Hundred, now Masou gakuen.
This "special school for piloted bullshit battlesuits" trend is even worse than the isekai flood of shit
Did this bullshit start with Infinite stratos or do we have something else to blame?

>special school for piloted bullshit battlesuits
blame combined popularity of mecha shit and harem shit aka. jap shit taste

what I don't get is what has even come close to IS? All these shows flop so fucking hard.

I can't call it shit taste, these shows flop hard in Japan as well, every single one of them except for IS. I really don't know why they keep making those

Did you watch any of them? this latest one has girls in battlesuits that need dry humping to charge.
Daimidaler did it right, going full retard since moment one and just fucking around with the viewers, over here they're trying to be serious, while keeping that concept. Absolutely cringeworthy

IS never tried to have a plot, so characters were more developed instead of being soulless fapbait. Battle harems aren't anything new. There's a lot of fighting over illustrators and character designers to draw attention, as well as placing greater emphasis on sexual perversion and how far the author can go. Shinmai maou, hxh, to love ru, and shows like that push boundaries. Some shows like mahouka and saijaku tend to be more reserved. If you really think about it, there's a shitload of these shows every season. I don't know where this actually started, but tenchi muyo is as far back as I can remember for a battle harem.

My personal favorites are IS and DxD.

Watched the first episode to see what's the shit about this time

>"If you want to save this girl, you have to molest her while she's out cold"
>"pay special attention to her boobs you prick"
>dem censors, whole new level of creativity

I lost my shit when the censored parts came up. Hilarious.

>Did this bullshit start with Infinite stratos
Come back in a few years
>we
or never.

Here, in template format, so you can choose your own EDGY enough background and fuck off.

I think by "we" he meant the viewers,not that Sup Forums is some merry band of sorts.
Reading comprehension is not hard, stay in school, user.

Mahouka doesn't really fall under the battle harem umbrella. In fact, I don't think Dengeki has any battle harems. Seems to be more of an MF Bunko J thing.

blame shitty writers looking to make a quick buck selling to publishers and also blame shitty studios who choose these shitty stories to make an anime of for a quick buck from low attention span sheep weebs

raildex and C^3 come to mind
though i get what you mean, it's not exactly the same type

Daimidaler was great.

>trend

School battle series have been a thing since the birth of anime.

And no it's not worse than isekai. Nothing really is T B H. Infinite Stratos is like a masterpiece compared to most isekai.

Genuinely unexpected ride.
I really want to know what kind of unholy stuff the writers were on

Yes, "battle harem"-like Dengeki titles tend to focus more on the battles and some kind of overarching plot and/or suffering than their MF Bunko J counterparts. Take Raildex, for example. You can't really call it a battle harem when new girls are introduced and "forgotten" nearly every volume, there is almost no interaction between haremettes (especially between the 2 "main" girls early on), and there is next to no sexual tension and risque situations with haremettes that's typical of battle harems.

I hate when little faggots like OP make stupid threads.

>thread barely alive
>you reply in it, thus bumping it, instead of letting it sink

How retarded are you exactly. Is it that important to you that people know you think OP is a fag?

not him, but
>reply
>thus bumping
2 does not necessarily follow from 1 you know.

The enemy should just ram the artificial island and sink it. They always set this shit on artificial islands but the enemy is always too retarded to destroy it.

>ram the island

You sound way more retarded than they are.

ARTIFICIAL island. Meaning it's not there naturally.

Artificial island do not float, they are built on sandbeds. You can't "sink" them like you would a ship.

Hundred, though, took place on a ship- and the enemies only attacked it from above instead of just punching a hole in the submerged part.
Dumbest thing i have ever seen.

The only thing you might have a chance of sinking are atolls, islands and artificial islands are built on very solid foundations and there is no way in hell you would sink them without a earthquake or something of equal magnitude.

Don't watch the censored broadcast, you fucking idiot.

The censors are the best part of this retardfest
If i wanted to see boobs or other ecchi content there are tons of better things to watch.

Post the censors.

But wait, it gets even bether. They bothered to do transitioning for the censors

This is a masterpiece. They even animated it.
in b4
>streaming
Of course i wouldn't waste any space on my hard drive for this shit.

>streaming

>thinking censored are hilarious
>also streams

Epic for the win xD