Books, movies etc for Sup Forums

because the entertainment industry only feeds us with movies that pushes "diversity" i wanted to know which movies would have the Sup Forums seal of approval?

They Live seems a good example for that. Do you know more?

And if you don't have examples what kind of topics would you like to see in books / movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-movie-projector-summer-meltdown-20170830-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>And if you don't have examples what kind of topics would you like to see in books / movies?
I would like to see more anti-tax movies.
And more about how revolutionaries are shitty people a lot of the time.

May i ask why?

i think it is a common topic how revolution "eats its children"

Revolt Against the Modern World

I think this movie would get the seal of approval. It shows in a satirical way what happens when only idiots mate

>when you want to push your narrative to the goyim but at the same time are losing shekels doing so

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-movie-projector-summer-meltdown-20170830-story.html

Quite the situation.

>whitest fucking room
>black men, green men, striped thing
typical kike

I like zombie movies.

i don't know. I always see the "rebels" fighting against the tyranical "empire" all the time.

well that's some good news but movies like Star Wars will still make a billion Dollar (and more in the future)

watch Hong Kong action movies instead of Hollywood rot when you're in a junk food mood

yes in the typical Star Wars movies but many historical movies come to that conclusion

creative people with different political views than "diversity need to start writing their own books / make their own movies to transport the message

interesting book. Never heard of it before

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

i would like to see a Sci Fi space movie that deals with protecting the culture and the people from foreign powers

>Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

why?

Here's some entry level stuff.
Movies:
>Sicario
>Das Boot
>The Grey
>Death Before Dishonor
>Predator
Books:
>The Prince
>Watership Down
>1984
>Brave New World

>Sicario
>Das Boot
>The Grey
>Death Before Dishonor
>Predator
Books:
>The Prince
>Watership Down

can you give reasons why you choosed those movies?

>Sicario
With the exception of a brief moment blaming the US for everything it does an admirable job showing how things can actually happen behind the scenes in the US as far as inter-deparmental cooperation is concerned.
>Das Boot
Actually makes evil germans seem like the human beings they were during WW2. The horror!
>The Grey
A movie about men and the choices they either willingly make or have forced upon them. No pandering female love interest.
>Death Before Dishonor
Vintage 80's pro-US action flick.
Considered one of the most islamaphobic films ever made.
>Predator
See The Grey, but less emotionally heavy and with fuck-huge gunfights and aliens.
>The Prince
Art Of The Deal for a simpler time.
>Watership Down
An excellent example of societal critique and natural law in a microcosm masquerading as a children's book.

I should include the concept of male brotherhood with The Grey and Predator.