(((College Humor))) now attempting to guilt whites about moving to the suburbs

(((College Humor))) now attempting to guilt whites about moving to the suburbs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sub prime mortgage crisis.

Adam "Building the Wall Will Increase Illegal Immigration" surname

>attempting to guilt whites about moving to the suburbs.
>see flag
ofc missing the point

Ending racism means ending whiteness which also means ending the patriarchy. Its alll the same shit. Prepping you to end western christian society and give up private ownership so we are all equal.
Make people understand what these words mean and that they are being guilt tripped to follow their plan. It is just Agenda 2030: land ownership equality

if youre white, why would you let niggers come move in and lower your property value? sell high while you still can, not hard to understand Ackmed.

>adam talks about how the american past had some fucked up shit

>Sup Forumstard gets his feelings hurt when he realizes that his very weak ego is under attack

fuck off cunt

Fuck yeah my feelings get hurt if you shit on white people by making videos with words like "insufferably white".

dis nigga so white, he be smelling swpl from 2 blocks away.
hypcritical niggas be actin like they white saviors an sssshiiiieeeet but fuck knows they dindu nuffin fo da black comunity.

Didn't even know they were still around. I'm ashamed to admit I watched their jake and Amir videos Long time ago. Still how the fuck is that place still doing shit.

> white people move back into the cities
> liberals cry about gentrification

this is already happening in the San Fagcisco bay area

In situations like this, it's totally appropriate to judge a book by its cover

Nobody cares dude most of the population does not go around whining about how people are insufferably white and a lot of the time people dont really give a shit, go outside more.

if it were up to liberals theyd let this place would be a wasteland as long as a black guy was in charge

>Libtard reads that whites are bad, terrible people
>"What! But I'M not bad or terrible!"
>"I'll show how much better I am then these other white people by showing them how bad they are!"
>"Then they must accept me!"
Literally every single white liberal

>well structured, logical argument vs racist rant on how this is an attack on the white race

This is good. This guilt trip works only on liberals, so they live in their inner city utopia with niggers. On the other hand, republicans stay where they are.

Further segregation is the only path.

sodosopa

republicans will be the niggers of the future

The real point is that race-based discrimination laws have been illegal for a long time.

>well structured, logical argument
Ok, what is the video's "well-structured, logical argument"?

The history of America is White people trying to get away from black people.
All throughout its history it's been like that, even to this day.

Insect people's first instinct is to see that as the greatest injustice ever to greet the planet, and to force them to live among non-Whites instead.
I sure wonder why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis