APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Owogu-XAXpo
youtube.com/watch?v=a-rA_Hn4dSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're sorry you're still alive.

>late night comedy show

IM SO SORRY!

Did people actually cry because of Las Vegas (besides the people personally affected)?

I'm sorry you're such a wuss

FPBP

Making money off guns in movies is cool but please get them off real people's hands?

lmfao seriously though why are white men such pussies you used to have strong empires and countries and now you cry like women in front of millions

More like late night crybaby show amirite?

Yes I farted. Sorry.

crying like a bitch
>ex host of man show
sad!

Don't worry Jimmy, I'll take care of Blump for making your cry by shooting all those people in Vegas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Owogu-XAXpo

and propaganda. that's america today.

I'll git him first u Drumphytards

> NO GUNS!!!
> Oh sorry I mean the no guns for poor people! I need to protected!

>crying because 50 people somewhere died
Hey, guess what. 100 people died today in car crashes. Also 1000 died in Africa because of hunger. But fuck them, right? No need to cry for them, right? God fucking damn, I hate people like him.

i'm sorry your garbage sperm makes defective babies, Mr. Propaganda man

Jimmy kimmel- rails about guns- welcomes actors who rail other people with guns

Trump makes this pussy wet

Another victim of the Trump curse. When will they learn?

H-he's crying... guys, I can't take it anymore, I'm uninstalling all my guns tomorrow and formatting my RAM to make sure they never come back.

I hope you do the same, for decency's sake.

Of course comments are fucking disabled
Sickening

Nice copypasta

Sorry someone came in your eye?

Sorry you're such a faggot. I feel sorry for your wife's son.

Nobody watches the news anymore so the only way (((they))) can brainwash the masses is through comedians, celebrities, sports, movies, tv shows, etc.

Fucking underrated.

You amateurs will never get him, HE'S MINE! your no match for the power of my wizard beard.

NO FUCKING TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

kibble is such a phony

FPBP

>Thousands of people die everyday to way more horrible shit than being shot
>starvation
>rape
>torture
>get up on stage and pretend to cry because these particular deaths fit your master's agenda.

I feel nothing but bitter hatred for these hollow, shameless puppets.

reminder that he's the one who wants to tell other people what to do with guns

and he's not even an american

It's his hometown. Thats probably why.

But I still thought it was a bit much.. Why not just cancel the show, instead of asking every guest about the incident and capitalizing of the event?

The kikes have been pussyfying us for the last many decades.

Why wouldn't someone care more about deaths that happened geographically closer to him? I see your point about 50 people dying in the US vs. 100 or more dying in some middle eastern shithole every other day, but of course an american will and should care more about deaths in Vegas than in Qatar or whatever.

not just America leaf friendo

>yfw you realize semi-automatic weapons aren't used for self defense

youtube.com/watch?v=a-rA_Hn4dSc

I can't help it if he's on his period and is emotional.

Regular people are able to empathize with people they've never met, user

Why would they cancel the show? They want to rile up a shitstorm about this and make these disgusting puppets seem sympathetic.

FPBP

They cried not for the victims but because of gun control laws. The lack of sufficient gun control laws, that is. The lack of sufficient gun control laws for goyim, that is. Fuck that Jew. Fuck all Jews. In fact, FUCK YOU, OP.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SON OF A WHORE, HE'S WE ARE ALL AMERICANS, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO FUCK YOUR SISTER IF HE WANTS, YOU EVIL VILE REPUBLICAN!!!!!

How come this fucker "cries" all the time?
SO obviously an act with this shaky voice and glossy eyes. Is this like the 6th time now he has cried on television or what? Some hunter shot a lion once and there he was, crying.

I cry everytime

regular people don't cry their eyes out over some people they never even met or saw once in their life

FPBP

That video of that dead girl, when the guy checked her pulse and blood came out of her mouth made me teared up, but I bet Jimmy never saw that, this is about politics for him not other peoples lives, nothing more then a Performance.

Yes, yes! thats a good puppet, goy.

Crocodile tears from a media kike who's largely responsible for radicalizing leftists to shoot up Drumpf supporters.

appeal to emotion.

Not an argument.

this will be the equivalent of a college graduate logging into their old myspace account, and seeing how retarded they were when they were in high school, when kimmel looks back in a few years.

Im surprised hes not black actually

Wow, never watched it...is this for real?
>he's crying guys, better change my political beliefs and values I've held after careful consideration and critical thinking
That way Jimmy will be pleased with me and we can cry together

I did because he killed people who I would probably see myself surrounded by. They seem like nice people

well, he and his wife wenr out of their habit just to have sex just once, so...

Democrat shoots republicans, and we’re the ones who “need to beg God for forgiveness.”

What an absolute pussy
Hahahahahahahaha

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE