Mai thread!

This was pretty much turning point for her.
Her personality progress in next few episodes will be pretty much fun to see.
What kind of changes you expect.

> reminder that now she's alone in the future with this guy

Mai's VA: "She will have a surprisingly big role this arc!"

I want to believe. But I also don't wanna get my hopes too high.

>best girl alone with best boy
:)

>as strong as a god
>takes months to destroy earth
just
what

He's deliberately keeping the world alive, he's just genociding the people in it.

And if you can't tell he looks like he's loving his job, this isn't the face of "another day at the office", he's taking his time enjoying murdering every single human.

Maybe he enjoys it.Come to think about it.Destroy planet instantaneously or crush all hopes of those who live in it.

We need blushing future Mai so soon as possible.

>girls having big roles in Dragonball

He may only want to kill all humans, but he's pretty much killing the entire planet. Everything is as black as his outfit in their future timeline.

Mai is pretty average. She looks like your typical Asian.

That's what I said.Destroy all false hope people have.Its more enjoyable
Bulma has a pretty big role in super though.She seems to have even more dialog and action than rest of the old cast now.

Was meant for

I want her to shit on a dead cat

Cool but where's Launch?

You still see plenty of forests and stuff when it shows the outside of cities, he's just focused on humans.

All money that this image is next thing that Super "makes canon".

i think that F.Trunks and F. Mai are gonna be used as character development for P.Trunks and P.mai

P.Trunks need to grow up at some point

FUTURE'D
F
U
T
U
R
E
'
D

>Launch
>not Lunch

Kill yourself.

>P.Mai will start chasing P.Trunks to quicky become that "cool" man as F.Trunks.
I can see that happen.

They already held hands.

well mai's Va said she will be in every episode in F.Trunks arc, im guessing until we get to the future we will developments between P.Trunks and P. Mai

That's probably gonna be the b-plot of all episodes.

P.Trunks will finally grew out of that Kid like (spoiled) persona of his now that his role is threatened

Sounds good. At least he'll have something going for him instead of just being the fusion kids with Goten.

and especially P. Mai that was retarded until now.

>implying F Trunks isn't the best boy